View Poll Results: Do you think the NFL is rigged?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 14.29%
  • No

18 85.71%
Page 130 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130
Results 2,581 to 2,588 of 2588

Thread: The How Many Times Can Ram Be Wrong Thread

• Facebook
  • Display

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Serious question, I'll leave it up to the group:

Are we ready to ban ram yet? If so, I'm ready to do it.

I'll only take public replies here, no PMs. I'll take the results after 24 hours. If the vote is no, he's safe until the end of the NFL season. If it's yes, he's gone for a year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Yes, please.

--Can anyone explain to me why Sergio Romo was laughing prior to getting yanked just after he gave up Ben Zobrist's two-run double in the 9th inning the SF Giants historic Game 4 loss to the Chicago Cubs? Is this a legitimate reaction to what just occurred on the field, or a telltale sign of the reality of sports?

no call....

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    no call....

Play it in real time and I'm sure you'll see how easy it would be to miss by a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Serious question, I'll leave it up to the group:

Are we ready to ban ram yet? If so, I'm ready to do it.

I'll only take public replies here, no PMs. I'll take the results after 24 hours. If the vote is no, he's safe until the end of the NFL season. If it's yes, he's gone for a year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    You wouldn't think so, but to actually say yes is sort of a tough choice. I mean, I'm not going to mince words, we're a pretty damn small community here. With the death of the NCAA series, we've slowly whittled down to only a handful of regular posters outside of those taking part in the online dynasty forums. So to ban Ram would only make that number smaller.

On the other hand, looking at things objectively, would banning Ram hurt this site anymore than the declining number of posters over the years? You look around at the various threads and posts over the last year, two years, three years, what has Ram contributed to this site recently? Nothing but repeated conspiracy crap and various crap remarks at all of us.

Now I'm not going to play innocent, I've said many things to Ram over the years that could certainly be deemed personal attacks and other rule violations, but I at least do my best to contribute elsewhere, with the weekly college football threads, in the NFL thread, posting info on upcoming games, DLC and updates when I come across them, helping live post during E3 conferences and even using this site to post and share updates on my dynasties and franchises, when I could easily use OS or some other site.

All Ram ever seems to contribute is claims that we're all ignorant sheep and repeatedly blathering on about conspiracy this and fixed that without ever providing anything that would meet the standards of empirical and scientific evidence.

While Ram does at least stoke some discussion and debate with his nutjob thread, it doesn't mean that the discussion and debate is needed. It might make the place seem just a bit smaller without Ram posting every week without fail, but when those posts contribute nothing of value, I find myself voting for banning him and bring this conspiracy absurdity to a long needed end, at the very least, for the rest of the year/football season, if not for good.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It is done. I am closing this thread because it's purpose is no longer needed.