View Poll Results: Do you think the NFL is rigged?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 14.29%
  • No

18 85.71%
Page 125 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,500 of 2588

Thread: The How Many Times Can Ram Be Wrong Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    I was surprised too when I went and looked at the last activity date on your profile a couple months back to see if you had been around recently. I didn't think we'd see you again.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Yeah. Just one of those things where I just hadn't had the itch in SUCH a long time, but having picked up a PS4 recently, I was reminded that Madden was coming out soon and I looked into it and while they haven't given the My Career stuff much love with playing the individual player stuff (the stuff I have always had a lot of fun with), they have given franchise mode a lot of love and it seems like it might actually be worth playing this year so the itch has returned.

Btw, how have you been Smooth?

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    Yeah. Just one of those things where I just hadn't had the itch in SUCH a long time, but having picked up a PS4 recently, I was reminded that Madden was coming out soon and I looked into it and while they haven't given the My Career stuff much love with playing the individual player stuff (the stuff I have always had a lot of fun with), they have given franchise mode a lot of love and it seems like it might actually be worth playing this year so the itch has returned.

Btw, how have you been Smooth?
    I can completely understand. There's been times I completely lose the itch myself. Hell, I haven't even touched NCAA since, what, Christmas or sometime. Thinking about Madden has got me sort of itching to fire up my old 360 and kick the wheels on NCAA again.

And I've been good man. Mainly just working and getting by these days. Hitting 30 next April, so my days of getting smashed, partying into dawn and making an ass of myself back in the good days 8-10 years ago are pretty much past sadly. Everything been going good for you?

5 years? wow

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    Hey now, I never said it was rigged.
    Sorry about that. So that leaves Ram and Skip? Really Skip? Third has to be someone just voting for the lulz.
    Last edited by bdoughty; 08-19-2016 at 04:35 PM.

I can completely understand. There's been times I completely lose the itch myself. Hell, I haven't even touched NCAA since, what, Christmas or sometime. Thinking about Madden has got me sort of itching to fire up my old 360 and kick the wheels on NCAA again.

And I've been good man. Mainly just working and getting by these days. Hitting 30 next April, so my days of getting smashed, partying into dawn and making an ass of myself back in the good days 8-10 years ago are pretty much past sadly. Everything been going good for you?

Dude, I'm 32 now, it SUUUUCCKKKKS. lol

But, seriously, I couldn't see myself going out and partying again, even if I wasn't. Just never really been my thing to begin with. I'm doing okay. Lost my job a few weeks back, which sucked, but I've figured it out and made it work. It was mostly my own damn fault anyway in the end, so it is what it is. Moved cities (living in Huntington now, right across the river from Ohio). Just been playing a lot of various games and got back into retro collecting, which was a HUGE money sink (don't even want to think about the amount of money I've spent on the 200+ retro games I have now).

Glad to hear you're doing good man.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Sorry about that. So that leave Ram and Skip? Really Skip? Third has to be someone just voting for the lulz.
    oooooohhhh, yeah, I voted that it was rigged. :p

Sorry about that. So that leaves Ram and Skip? Really Skip? Third has to be someone just voting for the lulz.
    that just means theres 2 people vastly more intelligent than you.
    Your head will be spinning this football season.
    you cant keep calling it lucky anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    you cant keep calling it lucky anymore.
    Spoiler: show

Vikings, Saints will get in.
    Falcons might ( most likely will,averaging nearly 30 points a game)
    Panthers wont make playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    1) Nope and DEFINITELY not
    2) High likelihood
    3) They will

Subject to change due to injuries
    lol what? so you are saying if Cam gets injured that excuses you from admitting you're wrong after I've already told you who's making it?
    nope,sorry,doesnt work that way. Its either happening or it isnt. If he gets injured,its a narrative,not a real injury. But theyll probably have him play and just go 8-8 so his fans still buy his crap.

you dont even know which injuries are real in the first place.
    go and find me any real proof Teddy's knee blew up.Cameras everywhere but theres nothing of him ln a hospital or leaving one or anything.
    Just like there were no pics of Gino with a busted jaw. No hardcore journalist photographer wanted that?
    no players threw any helmets,no players vomited. Its all bullcrap.

Aside from that, I hope you are doing alright.I am sorry to hear about the flood affecting you.
    I have a cousin that lives outside that area and avoided having to deal with it.

Spoiler: show

ok,thats a little weird but I still laughed!

what the heck is that from?

lol what? so you are saying if Cam gets injured that excuses you from admitting you're wrong after I've already told you who's making it?
    nope,sorry,doesnt work that way. Its either happening or it isnt. If he gets injured,its a narrative,not a real injury. But theyll probably have him play and just go 8-8 so his fans still buy his crap.

you dont even know which injuries are real in the first place.
    go and find me any real proof Teddy's knee blew up.Cameras everywhere but theres nothing of him ln a hospital or leaving one or anything.
    Just like there were no pics of Gino with a busted jaw. No hardcore journalist photographer wanted that?
    no players threw any helmets,no players vomited. Its all bullcrap.

Aside from that, I hope you are doing alright.I am sorry to hear about the flood affecting you.
    I have a cousin that lives outside that area and avoided having to deal with it.
    People faking it for the narrative
    https://youtu.be/-Upq7yXx8hg

People faking it for the narrative
    https://youtu.be/-Upq7yXx8hg
    where did I say real injuries dont happen? I didnt.
    where does that prove all injuries are real? If you dont see any actual bone displacement ,its highly questionable. You have the ability to rewind and research every single one but you never bother to.

you dont even want to/can't deal with the question of actual proof anything happened to TB or Gino.

The How Many Times Can Ram Be Wrong Thread

where did I say real injuries dont happen? I didnt.
    where does that prove all injuries are real? If you dont see any actual bone displacement ,its highly questionable. You have the ability to rewind and research every single one but you never bother to.

you dont even want to/can't deal with the question of actual proof anything happened to TB or Gino.
    You trying to explain to me sports injuries is like me telling Bill Gates how to make money.

1) Most injuries are not catastrophic.
    2) The most common injury is bruising (which you can't see on tv)
    3) If you don't consider bruises an injury (which can be a huge pain in the ass to fix if it's in the quad), the next most common are sprains and strains.
    4) Only grade 3 sprains and strains are catastrophic. Most are grade 1.
    5) You can't see a concussion but you can tell when someone has one has if you know the signs and symptoms. I sat a kid out a week ago because he got knocked loopy at practice and he didn't even remember who he played for.
    6) I heard from reliable AT sources that Bridgewater's leg was absolutely gross as his lower leg folded over and touched his upper leg. Please feel free to contact the Vikings organization and tell them how he's faking it because it's not all over tv.
    7) Some FYI, the only part of practice that coaches allow to be filmed is shit like warm ups. They won't allow actual practice to be filmed and put on tv. That's stupid.

That's stupid.
    And this thread has been summed up in two words. They say he is having surgery to get it repaired today. Do they use real doctors and nurses or just hire actors?

Jesus Christ, one person cannot possibly be this brain dead stupid.

Jesus Christ, one person cannot possibly be this brain dead stupid.

yeah,no kidding. How can you all be so stupid to pick the Panthers?
    because you believe everything media tells you is why.

( dont know if smooth is involved but the rest were)

you believed that penalty on 4th and long was natural too of course. its all staged.

You trying to explain to me sports injuries is like me telling Bill Gates how to make money.

1) Most injuries are not catastrophic.
    2) The most common injury is bruising (which you can't see on tv)
    3) If you don't consider bruises an injury (which can be a huge pain in the ass to fix if it's in the quad), the next most common are sprains and strains.
    4) Only grade 3 sprains and strains are catastrophic. Most are grade 1.
    5) You can't see a concussion but you can tell when someone has one has if you know the signs and symptoms. I sat a kid out a week ago because he got knocked loopy at practice and he didn't even remember who he played for.
    6) I heard from reliable AT sources that Bridgewater's leg was absolutely gross as his lower leg folded over and touched his upper leg. Please feel free to contact the Vikings organization and tell them how he's faking it because it's not all over tv.
    7) Some FYI, the only part of practice that coaches allow to be filmed is shit like warm ups. They won't allow actual practice to be filmed and put on tv. That's stupid.
    um..I dont see any proof anything happened other than 3rd party hearsay. what the hell do your descriptions of injuries have to do with whether or not they actually happened?
    talking about how injuries occur is useless when you have no proof they even happened.
    why do they need to not let the world see a useless jock injury? why is it such a secret? please learn to develop some critical thinking skills.
    You believe everything you are told and never research anything for yourself

) You can't see a concussion but you can tell when someone has one has if you know the signs and symptoms
    not on your tv screen you cant
    Last edited by ram29jackson; 09-08-2016 at 11:15 PM.

yeah,no kidding. How can you all be so stupid to pick the Panthers?
    because you believe everything media tells you is why.

( dont know if smooth is involved but the rest were)

you believed that penalty on 4th and long was natural too of course. its all staged.
    And naturally you claim that with ZERO proof to back such a claim up.

um..I dont see any proof anything happened other than 3rd party hearsay. what the hell do your descriptions of injuries have to do with whether or not they actually happened?
    talking about how injuries occur is useless when you have no proof they even happened.
    why do they need to not let the world see a useless jock injury? why is it such a secret? please learn to develop some critical thinking skills.
    You believe everything you are told and never research anything for yourself
    And I don't see any proof that nothing happened other than Ramtarded conspiracy theories. I assume you have some proof to back your claims up, since you're the one claiming we're all being lied to.

Hell, I'm still waiting for proof of anything! Years of this ramtarded shit and still not one single piece of evidence or proof ever submitted.

how many times can Ram be wrong? he's just lucky. he's just guessing.
    you guys simply dont know how to analyze things. who's wrong?

found this yesterday, needed an excuse to use it

And naturally you claim that with ZERO proof to back such a claim up.

And I don't see any proof that nothing happened other than Ramtarded conspiracy theories. I assume you have some proof to back your claims up, since you're the one claiming we're all being lied to.

Hell, I'm still waiting for proof of anything! Years of this ramtarded shit and still not one single piece of evidence or proof ever submitted.

you know why I dont have any? because it doesnt exist. It doesnt exist because it never happened.
    I dont need proof. Something either actually happened or it didnt. You dont need to prove truth. Truth stands on its own.
    you are one dimensional and basic in your thinking.
    theres been plenty of proof. You just refuse to open your eyes. I've described reality to you extensively..and look I just trumped everyone as soon as the season started.
    How many fucking times are you going to call me lucky when I keep going against majority thought and win?