View Poll Results: Do you think the NFL is rigged?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 14.29%
  • No

18 85.71%
Page 1 of 130 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The How Many Times Can Ram Be Wrong Thread

• Facebook
  • Display

The How Many Times Can Ram Be Wrong Thread

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    It's a pdf so you'll have to look it up yourself, but none of the top 4 TV markets have come close to a Dynasty (NY, LA, Chicago, Philadelphia). Dallas is 5th.

Pittsburgh is 23rd so - yeah.
    you are thinking too hard. What ever you think that pdf is supposed to mean?
    the fact is its the major market teams(and the ones getting pushed as the more popular for what ever reason at the time) who get closer and keep winning more championships annually?

NY hasn't come close to a Dynasty? 2 SB in 5 years is close enough to that.
    aside from those 2 they've been to plenty just like Pittsburgh/Patriots/Broncos/Cowboys, the last 50 years. While the Rams were in LA they kept winning their division and getting playoff revenue. Dallas hasn't won for a while but they've been to 8 finals and still outsell the other teams in merch so they can sit back for a while LOL.

it has nothing to do with better coaching or ownership or what ever. Its which teams benefit the league as they see fit to use them.
    Last edited by ram29jackson; 08-23-2014 at 02:05 PM.

You are so fucking stupid that it would be a waste of time to continue this with you. If you want to believe that the whole thing is rigged and that every person who has ever been employed* by the NFL in any capacity is in on it (and not one has ever spoken of it), go ahead.

Not that you're ever going to try to be gainfully employed* and to be a productive member of society - but if you are, I'd keep those kinds of ignorant, delusional, psychotic conspiracy theories to myself at the job interview. You may want to mention them when you get in line for Obama dollars though. I'm sure you'd stay at the Uncle Sam Trough for the test of your life with that kind of bullshit.

*Please excuse my use of words that I know you find offensive

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A

You are so fucking stupid that it would be a waste of time to continue this with you. If you want to believe that the whole thing is rigged and that every person who has ever been employed* by the NFL in any capacity is in on it (and not one has ever spoken of it), go ahead.

Not that you're ever going to try to be gainfully employed* and to be a productive member of society - but if you are, I'd keep those kinds of ignorant, delusional, psychotic conspiracy theories to myself at the job interview. You may want to mention them when you get in line for Obama dollars though. I'm sure you'd stay at the Uncle Sam Trough for the test of your life with that kind of bullshit.

*Please excuse my use of words that I know you find offensive

rigged ? where ? its an entertainment business, they are allowed to bend games as they choose.Your ticket says "for entertainment purposes only"

get out of you sports fan mindset and ask yourself logical questions.

you really want to believe 2 QB brothers can go to 5 super bowls on 3 teams in the last 8 years ? that is basically for all statistical reasons and possibilities just impossible. You really want to believe 2 brothers can coach against each other in a super bowl just 2 years after the other gets into the league ?

so is a back up QB leading a team to one of the greatest comebacks ever that only threw 47 passes all year=Frank Reich.

if you believe those things happened without manipulation, you truly have no grasp of reality.
    Any team can win on any given Sunday- you can call holding on every play- parity. None of those things are truths. They are terms invented by the NFL to make you believe any outcome they throw at you. They are sports clichés not based in any form of fact.

Yes, a multibillion dollar producing company can in fact do all of that.

the perfect ending always happens and no one blinks an eye.
    I know you will eventually figure it out but right now you are simply in denial.

the patriots are good for 14 straight years and last year they make it to a conference championship with like 13 signed rookies ? really ? come on ,that's pushing it to ridiculous extremes. Dumb fans who just keep spewing that Brady or Belichick are just that good etc. ....its just simply false, ridiculous stupidity by people with no critical thought or deductive reasoning skills.

The stupidity is strong with this one.

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk because I'm a lazy ass

So the general theme here is that the NFL is basically like the WWE but only Ram and the higher ups in the NFL know it

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    The stupidity is strong with this one.

dude, you don't have to sweat anything this year. Denver is going all the way no matter what happens in any of their games or anyone elses.

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    So the general theme here is that the NFL is basically like the WWE but only Ram and the higher ups in the NFL know it
    and the Refs and the players.

[You are so fucking stupid that it would be a waste of time to continue this with you. If you want to believe that the whole thing is rigged and that every person who has ever been employed* by the NFL in any capacity is in on it (and not one has ever spoken of it), go ahead

The following was sent to me by a fan. It was taken from "Long Island's Own Newspaper" Newsday dated December 8, 1978, and was attributed to Peter Gent, member of the Dallas Cowboys from 1964-68, and author of the great book North Dallas Forty:

"For there should be a fundamental difference between professional and amateur sports that goes beyond the technical distinction of whether athletes make money from their sport. I learned the difference at the end of training camp my rookie year with the Dallas Cowboys. Management called a meeting to explain the responsibilities of being a professional football player. The man to give the best advice was the team's public relations director. He told us: "Boys, this is show business." With these words in mind, nothing about professional sports, even Howard Cosell, is mystifying. Professional athletes are first and foremost show business, dealing in illusion and entertainment. The first responsibility of the players is to the audience, not themselves. If the audience wants winners, that is what is given. If it wants losers, that also it will get. The principle is the same for midget wrestling and the National Football League."

You believe that tens of thousands of people (most of which never got rich) are all involved in a big cover up and that no one breathes a word of it.
    Players that have been kicked out of the league or weren't good enough to stick and had to spend the rest of their days toiling at low-paying, menial jobs keep this secret.

Players who didn't make much money but have spent the rest of their lives with medical problems that the NFL did not help pay for keep this secret.

Players who are suing the league now for concussions and the like, "won't go there" - they keep the secret.

Administrative personnel who make the same amount as office staff for any other business but could get filthy rich selling this story and outing the NFL, keep the secret.

You are a fucking fool and you have shown again that it is you, moron, who has no ability to show reasonable, deductive or critical thinking.

Can't........stop..........laughing.......

He's been spouting the same bullshit all over the internet this week. I guess when you're 50-something, perpetually unemployed/unemployable/lazy, live with Mommy, etc. you have to fill your meaningless existence somehow.

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/f...rigged-24.html

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/n...-aliens-3.html

You believe that tens of thousands of people (most of which never got rich) are all involved in a big cover up and that no one breathes a word of it.
    Players that have been kicked out of the league or weren't good enough to stick and had to spend the rest of their days toiling at low-paying, menial jobs keep this secret.

Players who didn't make much money but have spent the rest of their lives with medical problems that the NFL did not help pay for keep this secret.

Players who are suing the league now for concussions and the like, "won't go there" - they keep the secret.

Administrative personnel who make the same amount as office staff for any other business but could get filthy rich selling this story and outing the NFL, keep the secret.

You are a fucking fool and you have shown again that it is you, moron, who has no ability to show reasonable, deductive or critical thinking.

get rich from a book ? after the first wave of sales that profit ends.

what secret ? guys wont make a fortune saying they manipulate games. who's going to say something negative when the average career is 3 years and they'll never make that money again. One guy says 'hey, they manipulate games' and the rest of the team denies it. There is no paper trail and you can simply say so and so had a bad night.

when you make billions you leave nothing to chance. How many things do you leave to chance working for yourself. Your thinking is very limited. You aren't in control of billions and cant sell your athletic ability for a price yet you assume the world is supposed to be full of proof for you to process correctly.

the catholic church was the *** and lesbian club for 50 years and no one said anything. Hollywood is full of money and self absorbed weirdos who do anything they want. The media is allowed to bend any story any way they want to you without legal hassle.
    government lies to you and is corrupt and so is big business but you want to believe a multibillion NFL is pure as the driven snow LOL

you are going to cry "prove to me its manipulated ." I say to you,prove to me it isn't. The fact is you cant. All you know is a ball flies across screen and you believe the outcome of said game.
    the examples I have given are already too strong for a remotely intelligent person to just brush off.If you are honest with yourself you know those things simply cant just keep happening.

http://thefixisin.net/theproof.html

cardinals player Mendenhall just retired not having played that long. He said 2 things in a article. He said he just wasn't a good actor. His brother who coach's youth football said kids just want to end zone dance and get pictures on instagram, Mendenall said they might actually know what its all about already.

it might take you a few years but eventually that light will go off in your head. You need to start looking at the NFL as a story line and what things the NFL network keeps pumping at you to figure it out. The only thing stats mean is they keep track of them and the stats mirror what the league manipulates on the field.

He's been spouting the same bullshit all over the internet this week. I guess when you're 50-something, perpetually unemployed/unemployable/lazy, live with Mommy, etc. you have to fill your meaningless existence somehow.

I turned it into a social experiment. Its fascinating that a majority of the public just enjoys lying to themselves.
    I know I am right and I know you will eventually get it.

I know you will eventually die and take that ignorant, shit gene pool to the abyss with you.

I know you will eventually die and take that ignorant, shit gene pool to the abyss with you.

And I love you too you adorable angry little beaver !

So, we really aren't the only ones to mock ram. The whole internet pretty much mocks him.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post

So, we really aren't the only ones to mock ram. The whole internet pretty much mocks him.

try to help the drooling masses and their ignorance gets in their own way. Enjoy Denvers magical season Smooth. It wont be anything difficult to sweat

Found his thread on SportsHoopla. Oh god that is some hilarious shit!

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/n...es-profit.html

Oh fuck that Sports Hoopla thread is gold! Not only does ram contradict the fuck out of himself repeatedly, but apparently, according to the almighty all knowing math genius that is ram, in a 32 team league, it's one in a billion odds for a team to make the Super Bowl.