View Poll Results: Do you think the NFL is rigged?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 14.29%
  • No

18 85.71%
Page 123 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,460 of 2588

Thread: The How Many Times Can Ram Be Wrong Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    I said when they are given numerous appearances in championship games,they have to then take a back seat for a long time. When you constantly host SBs,you arent allowed to be in one. how many times have I told your immature thought process that there is always more than one variable. but the fact remains,that you dont have the balls to research that the vast majority of times a team gets a new owner,builds a new stadium or moves,in every sport, They end up winning just before or just after those occurrences. You think a Billionaire owner is in the NFL to make money on hosting a Super Bowl? then why does he keep doing it? the owners dont care about winning. Only profit. Pro sports has nothing to do with competition. .

if you think you arent so dumb BD,then do the research.

and here we come to another football season where youll say stupid cliches like "I dont know,anything could happen" any given sunday ,man"

and yet it will be the same teams in the playoffs as always.

I can list 25 teams I know wont win or get into the super bowl this season and I wont be wrong. So, you cant say anything can happen.
    Then you complain that its not hard to be right with 7 choices? really? but you just said anything could happen,didnt you?
    you cant have it both ways and that leaves 25 chances to blow it and be wrong. 7 out of 25 is a major risk if you arent supposed to be able to know whats happening.

whats the point of watching a season you already know the outcome to for 3/4ths of the teams?

I could list 15 of the 20 English Premier teams that will not be the Champion every year. Oh wait...

That is all, you keep fighting the good fight against the evil that is professional and college sports.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    I could list 15 of the 20 English Premier teams that will not be the Champion every year. Oh wait...

That is all, you keep fighting the good fight against the evil that is professional and college sports.
    Lol, I can list 26 of the 30 NBA teams who won't be champions next year. Apparently that means sports is fixed. Or I'm Jesus. Maybe both!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Lol, I can list 26 of the 30 NBA teams who won't be champions next year. Apparently that means sports is fixed. Or I'm Jesus. Maybe both!

of course it means its fixed.
    Thats exactly what it means.

you just admitted its fixed.

you just admitted its fixed.
    A pinch of common sense eliminates the majority of teams chances to win a title each year. A team can only improve so much in a year making it so simple to predict such things. There is the rare occasion where teams come out of nowhere and beat the odds. You just admitted that you know nothing about the English Premier League and in no way did I admit anything is fixed. Google Leicester City and get back to us.
    Last edited by bdoughty; 07-20-2016 at 10:45 PM.

A pinch of common sense eliminates the majority of teams chances to win a title each year. A team can only improve so much in a year making it so simple to predict such things. There is the rare occasion where teams come out of nowhere and beat the odds. You just admitted that you know nothing about the English Premier League and in no way did I admit anything is fixed. Google Leicester City and get back to us.
    you make excuse after excuse for your poor logic.
    if you had any common sense at all, you wouldnt believe the Lakers could go to 15 finals in a 30 year period without manipulation.
    your cognitive dissonance is through the roof. Youve brainwashed yourself like a willing sheep.
    all your saying is stuff you read A.K.A. propaganda is what you believe.
    media tells you someone plays bad..they make them play bad,therefore you think you know something about sports and the team did what you expected because media told you to expect it.
    you have absolutely no fucking idea how good or bad a team or player actually is. All you know is you turned on your tv and actually believe the defenseman missed blocking the pass with his foot by trial and error instead of on purpose which was actually the case. All you can do is trust its true with no proof.

lol I dont have to know shit about any sport to know its fixed. It all plays out like tv shows.All sports are exactly the same. Put there for half asleep fools to waste time talking about who a better team is.
    its already a fact that plenty of soccer games were fixed. America is just doing what the world has already done for years.
    but its labeled as entertainment so its not actually fixing.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post

put up or shut up,boy.

list the 12 teams that have a shot at the 2 spots in the SB
    in order of best chance/most likely.

its already a fact that plenty of soccer games were fixed. America is just doing what the world has already done for years.
    You are not even in the right country. I was referring to the current ENGLISH (as in ENGLAND) Premier League Champion. Apparently those testicles were not up for researching on how a 5000-1 underdog won a championship because it would be impossible to explain how it was fixed.

Okay I am done, leaving it with you Smooth. One can only see the same moronic points regurgitated ad nauseam.
    Last edited by bdoughty; 07-21-2016 at 02:48 AM.

You are not even in the right country. I was referring to the current ENGLISH (as in ENGLAND) Premier League Champion. Apparently those testicles were not up for researching on how a 5000-1 underdog won a championship because it would be impossible to explain how it was fixed.

Okay I am done, leaving it with you Smooth. One can only see the same moronic points regurgitated ad nauseam.
    I was referring to the entire world.Not one country.
    it doesnt matter which league or game you picked. All sports are the same. They serve one purpose.

how a 5000-1 underdog won a championship because it would be impossible to explain how it was fixed.
    this makes no sense what so ever.theres no such thing as a 5000 to 1 underdog and are you saying they won or lost?
    how is that supposed to prove games arent staged?

theres no way in hell Denver should have won all their playoff games and the SB either.
    but everyone buys the bullshit that the defense won it for them and Cam just didnt try hard enough. Any fool can see he purposely let the ball get away.
    94 and 67 are purposely not even trying to grasp the ball so it drifts forward

you can not say its common sense to know who is going to win and then say 'but anything can happen'
    its intellectually dishonest.
    if you say you know who is winning,you have to admit its predetermined.
    There is no other choice

you can not say its common sense to know who is going to win and then say 'but anything can happen'
    its intellectually dishonest.
    if you say you know who is winning,you have to admit its predetermined.
    There is no other choice
    Just drag me back in with inability to comprehend the simplest of sentences. For fuck sake, read what I wrote, not what you imagined I wrote. Now I am going to use big ass fonts, center format, colors and links to things you seem to have the inability to google.

This is what I wrote!

A pinch of common sense eliminates the majority of teams chances to win a title each year. A team can only improve so much in a year making it so simple to predict such things. There is the rare occasion where teams come out of nowhere and beat the odds.

Key words:
    Majority of teams. (hint: not all teams)
    Teams only improve so much from year to year. (tip: makes it easy to make these assumptions)
    Rare occasions teams will surprise you. (clue: which is why I do not make pre-season predictions and just enjoy watching the games week by week, because the shit is real even though the odds are stacked for certain teams in each sport for numerous reasons that even a simpleton like yourself should be able to figure out. Budgets, payroll, scouting, etc.)

------------------------------------

Yes, 5000-1 odds did exist that Leicester City would not win the EPL. That is playing every team in the league twice, a whole fucking season of beating the fucking odds you fucking twit. It was National news here in the US because the odds of them winning were so insurmountable. Now instead of saying "Derp derp derp derp derp derpity doo." Going to make it simple for you Gump.

Links that you can click on.

Link#1 (CLICK BELOW IF YOU ARE READING THIS)

*****5000-1 odds*****

Link #2 (CLICK BELOW IF YOU ARE READING THIS)

*****How improbable it was for Leicester to win the EPL.*****

Explain how their Championship was rigged you backasswards, vaginal blood fart.

A pinch of common sense eliminates the majority of teams chances to win a title each year.
    this in fact means games are predetermined. Thats all it means.
    it doesnt mean you are sports knowledgeable.

it just means that when you read the article that this team is better than the other two,you repeated what it said and believed it.
    it doesnt make it real or true or prove games arent staged.
    it means you believe everything you read.

lol well look at that.
    JJ Watt is having back problems the year they host the SB.

the SB curse is alive and well.

Let's try this out:
    Ram,

As someone who has worked in college athletics and worked with people who have played or coached in the collegiate and professional ranks, let me say, for the final time, that you're 100% wrong.

lol well look at that.
    JJ Watt is having back problems the year they host the SB.

the SB curse is alive and well.

He could be 100% all season long and the Texans STILL wouldn't play in the Super Bowl this season.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    He could be 100% all season long and the Texans STILL wouldn't play in the Super Bowl this season.
    Yep. Then not getting to the SB isn't a big shocker. Now if they've been good day at all in the past 10 years then maybe it would be a shock

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    so what? they have in fact been repeatedly making the playoffs and losing early.
    thats because the league has no interest in seeing them go further but at the same time they give them extra playoff revenue before tanking this year.
    you arent even questioning how this news came from out of no where with no warning. Its made up.