View Poll Results: Do you think the NFL is rigged?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 14.29%
  • No

18 85.71%
Page 13 of 130 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: The How Many Times Can Ram Be Wrong Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    So I went to ram's trailer (actually his mother's trailer where he lives as you can hear me mention) to try and have a discussion about this.

This is how I was treated...

http://youtu.be/Nm-jCiPq9Lg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A
    yep, that really is an adult counterpoint to all my valid facts you choose to ignore. Did you even bother with the above article yet or would that cut into your drinking time ?

Using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S5 for shats & gaggles.
    The dude abides.

I love you too JB but what I said makes perfect,total sense

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    I love you too JB but what I said makes perfect,total sense
    Only to mental case dumbasses who are either off their medication or high on crack.

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk because I'm a lazy ass

LOL you people are so gullible. If both teams are in on it its quite easy to have the ball go to the guy you want it to in a pack of people . Just because your fat, drunk, white asses cant pull it off doesn't mean they cant. You are still just admitting youll accept anything and cant break it down logically.

actually watch those videos. You see defenders batting the ball so a receiver finds it.

they even admit in a backhanded way the objective is to keep the ball alive.If you cant get it, help the other guy get it by tipping it up and keeping it alive. What they don't tell you is defenders are doing the same thing but you can see that in the video if you actually studied it.
    As someone who, you know, goes to football practice everyday, that's how they practice Hail Marys. Receivers practice tipping it up to either a receiver in the back or to a trailing receiver who is supposed to catch it if the ball is knocked forward. It's practiced but it's not rehearsed.

Try again

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    As someone who, you know, goes to football practice everyday, that's how they practice Hail Marys. Receivers practice tipping it up to either a receiver in the back or to a trailing receiver who is supposed to catch it if the ball is knocked forward. It's practiced but it's not rehearsed.

Try again
    LOL come on dude, you couldn't catch what you just said while you typed that ? Practicing is the same as rehearsing in that context.
    Why are just shutting off your logical thought process at every turn ?

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Only to mental case dumbasses who are either off their medication or high on crack.

yep, another off topic remark because you feel threatened by the possibility of something you don't understand.

The dude abides.

Can we make that Ram's avatar?

LOL come on dude, you couldn't catch what you just said while you typed that ? Practicing is the same as rehearsing in that context.
    Why are just shutting off your logical thought process at every turn ?
    No one practices that with the other team, dude and even on the rate opportunity that it works, it NEVER works how it does in practice.

Hail Mary plays may not be a great example as a counter to Ram

Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
    Hail Mary plays may not be a great example as a counter to Ram
    Actually, they are.

You have one chance to get it right to "fix" the outcome. It would be foolish to believe that you could pull it off every time.

Furthermore, the Seattle/Green Bay example is evidence AGAINST things being fixed. It was not in the NFL's best interest to have the replacement officials screw up which forced them to bring the regular officials back.

That said, except for some thread-crapping, I'm not going to talk about this dumb shit any more. Doing so gives this lonely, old mama's boy just what he wants - attention. He can get that from mama's teat.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    This.

Nothing we say will counter Ram. He clearly believes his theory. This thread is pointless.

No one practices that with the other team, dude and even on the rate opportunity that it works, it NEVER works how it does in practice.
    you don't need to practice it with (the other team) you just need to have practiced the action and understand the objective.
    If its meant to be a catch for the offense , the defense understands to keep their hands open and volley the ball. Its incredibly that simple.

succeed ? the success depends on whether they wanted the play to lead to a touchdown or not.

you are of course aware how sticky those gloves are now. Its easy to purposely miss a catch and still slow the ball down with those gloves. You should be twice as suspicious about the fact that these guys practice catching hundreds of time a week with these gloves and can catch one handers like its so easy and yet in a game they'll put both hands up and let the ball hit them while making no effort to grab the ball.

SD vs Arizona- of course you can bypass the catching when you tell the QB to throw at his receivers feet two times in a row in the most crucial of situations LOL....oh and SD still covered too

but the following week SD does all the right things and the so called great Sherman acts like peewee Herman all over the field LOL

yes, and lemming sports fan chants-its the breaks of the game dude-they didn't prepare well that week- it wasn't in the gameplan- Rivers is better than you realized- it was the heat LOL bla bla bla football pseudo intellectual cliche gibberish with no basis in any form of fact.

yes, and lemming sports fan chants-its the breaks of the game dude-they didn't prepare well that week- it wasn't in the gameplan- Rivers is better than you realized- it was the heat LOL bla bla bla football pseudo intellectual cliche gibberish with no basis in any form of fact.
    But the theory that the NFL being a well rehearsed sports drama is based on facts, right? Even though there is absolutely no proof to that theory or that Goodell has a master script in his office.

Nothing we say will counter Ram. He clearly believes his theory. This thread is pointless.
    I'm actually giving scenarios and explaining them. I've approached everything on quite the intellectual level.

Pointless ? I've brought up many points you refuse to comprehend.

as the season goes along I expect you to start actually noticing things.

Smooth- were you on the edge of your seat last Sunday? LOL

I sat there laughing during KCs last drive knowing full well, no matter what the ball or players did that KC wasn't winning.

but they have to create drama...and KC still covers even though they were made to look like inept idiots the week before.

But the theory that the NFL being a well rehearsed sports drama is based on facts, right? Even though there is absolutely no proof to that theory or that Goodell has a master script in his office.
    I'v given you plenty of facts. Facts just need to make logical sense, which mine do. I don't need a legal entity to affirm my intelligence.My proof is the examples I have given.

Goodell? He's just middle management, the Owners run it all.

the Jet fan who sued the league over Patriot-gate.
    the legal system basically said the fact is even if the NFL manipulated its games that there was nothing the fan could do about it in a court of law. All they can do is not like it if they choose to or not buy tickets or merch or what ever.

Can we just ban this fucking waste of storage space and ship his ass off somewhere else already?

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Can we just ban this fucking waste of storage space and ship his ass off somewhere else already?

yep, that's another fantastic counterpoint to the topic. That's middle America ladies and gentlemen.

LOL I compliment Denvers success and you have a hissy fit ? for shame Mr. John Q. Public,for shame.