View Poll Results: Do you think the NFL is rigged?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 14.29%
  • No

18 85.71%
Page 39 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Thread: The How Many Times Can Ram Be Wrong Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Detroit ALSO beat the Giants head to head and is guaranteed to get at least one more win, so they'll reach 8 wins and have the tiebreaker over the Giants.

#TrustTheScript
    Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    guaranteed ? really ?
    Yes, guaranteed. Detroit just beat Chicago 34-17. Detroit is now 8-4. You were saying?

#TrustTheScript

The Giants are STILL a LOCK. ram said so.

I #TrustTheScript

Yes, guaranteed. Detroit just beat Chicago 34-17. Detroit is now 8-4. You were saying?

#TrustTheScript
    yes, it appears my scenario will not play out. Does this mean games aren't staged? No it does not.

that said, who knows ? there may be some bizarre occurrence of a tie or two that changes the whole thing.

Strahan's 'improbable is not impossible' has to apply to something absurd that will happen.

Well would you look at that! Giants are OFFICIALLY eliminated!

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/standings/playoffrace

yes, it appears my scenario will not play out. Does this mean games aren't staged? No it does not.

that said, who knows ? there may be some bizarre occurrence of a tie or two that changes the whole thing.

Strahan's 'improbable is not impossible' has to apply to something absurd that will happen.

There you go again. Continuously say over and over every week that THIS is going to happen and THAT is going to happen, and THESE will happen, and when NONE of them happen, oh, well "of course it doesn't disprove anything I've said, I'm still right, the NFL is staged".

It's like trying to have a conversation with a retarded circus clown.

But it's ok Ram, you can go ahead and "move the goalposts" and make some new claim that will "prove" that the NFL is scripted and that you're correct. You've already done it no less than a dozen different times this season, so it should come easy to you.]

#TrustTheScript

And as if the nail hadn't already been driven in the Giants' coffin, the Eagles rape the Cowboys to further bury the Giants in the ground.

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk because I #TrustTheScript

And as if the nail hadn't already been driven in the Giants' coffin, the Eagles rape the Cowboys to further bury the Giants in the ground.

The Giants are a LOCK. ram said so.

I #TrustTheScript

Cards can still miss the playoffs.

The Giants are a LOCK. Ram said so.

I #TrustTheScript

and very possibly the Cardinals.

but the Eagles game is just another example of absurdity.A team with a distinct back up blowing out the Cowboys.

and in other news,another example of the perfectly absurd is the NFC south. oh suuuuure, it just so happens that 4 teams from the same division are having the worst year ever at the same time. But every lemming just reads the article that says all the teams are bad and turns to his buddy at the water cooler and chants the mantra "all the teams are bad,anything can happen" and questions nothing because the NFL football gods told him it could happen.

but what will happen is they are counterbalancing the absurdity. The Cards go 10-6 or 9-7 and still don't get in and a team wins a division at 7-9. So to appease the masses they add another playoff team, gain more money for an extra game and keep the ignorant masses drooling at the NFL bell.

looks like the Giants are out but it will still be the tie breaker bottleneck that destroys what people thought were expected outcomes,crushing their hope and they'll still come back for more punishment later
    of course you don't think about this. You just think the NFL is real and worry about me being wrong about the Giants because its easier to focus on instead of actually thinking.

Laughing
    My
    Fucking
    Ass
    Off

Absolutely hilarious

The Giants are a LOCK. Ram said so.

I #TrustTheScript

LOL like showing a poker hand

various scenarios that include no Card's

Dude, NO ONE thinks the Cardinals are going to win the Super Bowl. The city it's being played in is irrelevant. It's not like they'd have a better chance of the game were played anywhere else on Earth so I have no idea how them making the playoffs is such a big deal. They're good but they overachieved (or both San Fran and Seattle are underachieving). Arizona not winning the Super Bowl, in no way, proves the NFL is fixed.

The Giants were going to magically going on a 5 game winning streak and have some absurd amount of preposterous specific wins and losses play out for them to get into the playoffs, yet they couldn't even beat the lowly Jaguars. Hell, what happened Thursday to cause the Giants to be eliminated before today doesn't even matter anymore.

The League is trying to make the Mara's happy by giving them a Top-3 draft pick.

ESPN - NFL: Jaguars rally from 21-point deficit, score 2 defensive TDs and hand Giants 7th straight loss, 25-24.

I #TrustTheScript

oh sure, cherry pick that one thingy. I'm talking about your over all history of bad betting.Go ahead,pick against them again.
    I would advise you not to.

I #TrustTheScript

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Dude, NO ONE thinks the Cardinals are going to win the Super Bowl. The city it's being played in is irrelevant. It's not like they'd have a better chance of the game were played anywhere else on Earth so I have no idea how them making the playoffs is such a big deal. They're good but they overachieved (or both San Fran and Seattle are underachieving). Arizona not winning the Super Bowl, in no way, proves the NFL is fixed.
    you miss the point entirely of course trying to move the goalposts so you don't hurt your head thinking. This is about a host city never making it to a playoff or a super bowl or winning a SB by design. You are ignoring that they are giving people hope that it could happen by bringing the drama to as close as possible as they can.

the fact is you thought it could happen and still think they can make the playoffs but there is plenty of angles that can get in the way. That wouldn't happen naturally in such a dramatic fashion.
    the Cards could win today and still not make the playoffs at 10-6. Or they could lose and still win one more game and get in at 9-7...not only get in but depending on the other teams and games in their division..they either don't get in or get a 2 seed possibly.
    the point is the NFL makes sure drama is created and hope is sustained to keep people interested till the last game of the last week. If they let it play out naturally,odds are it would be decided 2 weeks before for the most part.
    its by design that the Cards are still alive to break the created to curse,to keep people guessing and hoping. But the fact is I am the only one here through the entire process who said it will not happen.

Cognitive dissonance....