View Poll Results: Do you think the NFL is rigged?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 14.29%
  • No

18 85.71%
Page 44 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast

Thread: The How Many Times Can Ram Be Wrong Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Where are the New York Giants? Aren't they locks for the postseason?
    Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Yeah, where are the Browns? And how the hell did the Cardinals and Seahawks get in there? Where are the 49ers?

I #TrustTheScript
    And another thing. Where the hell are the New York teams or St. Louis and Kansas City? Who is going to keep peace in those areas?

I #TrustTheScript

So was this Ram conceding that he's wrong?

Using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S5 for shats & gaggles.
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    So was this Ram conceding that he's wrong?

Using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S5 for shats & gaggles.
    No they (NFL) changed the script once they learned Ram was onto their scheme.

LOL! Ram was spoiling the season so the NFL did a rewrite.

The script got changed due to a North Korean hack.
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    What I don't understand is, why does Ram think that the NFL creates the stories first THEN tries to make the games fit the stories. It's easier to play the game and THEN find the interesting stories. Everyone here who does a dynasty recap plays their games first and then comments/commentates/analyzes what's happening/will happen afterwards.

It makes no sense to put the cart in front of the horse.
    LOL they do both. If something starts trending they'll bend to it. Example=Tebow. His jersey sales proved an excuse to pump him.

they can decide within the same week whether a team will win,lose or cover a game. The only thing that needs to change in the plays in the game is whether a guy/team catches or drops more balls.

I just watched the most pathetic display of tackling on the NFL level that I have ever seen

OK maybe not that bad but pretty awful looking. Reminds me a little of Steeler-Dolphin game last year
    Last edited by skipwondah33; 12-20-2014 at 07:35 PM.

*Scratches head* "didn't someone say the Browns would make the playoffs this year?"

@TonyGrossi: #Chargers win officially eliminates #Browns from postseason 12th straight year. #100yearswar

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    *Scratches head* "didn't someone say the Browns would make the playoffs this year?"

@TonyGrossi: #Chargers win officially eliminates #Browns from postseason 12th straight year. #100yearswar
    And the Giants, and the 49ers, and that the Cardinals and Seahawks wouldn't.

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk because I #TrustTheScript

It's also funny, I thought the NFC was supposed to be this giant mess of 9-7 and 8-8 teams all fighting for wildcard slots. And yet, outside of the crappy South division and Philadelphia (who has almost no chance of making it in, only able to do so as the NFC East winner), all of the teams still fighting only have 3 or 4 losses and the NFC teams are almost all locked. Meanwhile, the AFC has been a clusterfuck all month long.

Last edited by SmoothPancakes; 12-21-2014 at 08:54 AM.

Well one of those wildcard teams in the NFC is going to have a rather terrible record but still get in..that helps.

Meanwhile a 10-5, 10-6 record is going to be a wildcard or not even make it in for the AFC playoffs possibly

On another note Eric Weddle should be ashamed of himself. The lack of tackling he displayed was awful

Johnny Douchebag leaves the Browns-Panthers game with an injury. What the hell NFL!? You trash Cleveland's season just to make savior Douchebag the starter, only to cut his legs out from under him the next week! What kind of dumbasses do you have writing this script? Ram?

Johnny Douchebag leaves the Browns-Panthers game with an injury. What the hell NFL!? You trash Cleveland's season just to make savior Douchebag the starter, only to cut his legs out from under him the next week! What kind of dumbasses do you have writing this script? Ram?

It's simple. ram was a year early on his Johnny Bench predictions.

I #TrustTheScript

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    depending on dallas, SF can still get in and whether it amount to anything for two teams they can in fact all be 10-6 when its over.

You don't pay attention very well. I said if NY was getting in,the NFC as a whole would be a mess. Now,it will just be the NFC west that's a mess. Either way you are just being childish grabbing for pointless examples. I said before anyone that the Cards aren't making it no matter what their record. I also said that Denver wins no matter who goes.

you keep fighting for pointless examples without paying attention to how unrealistic the entire thing is and don't even question how they make sure so much will still be in jeopardy in week 17.

plus, you are saying that you think so much is in question about the AFC.IT doesn't matter who is still alive. It will be Denver and no one else. Who ever the NFC sends is just going to lose.

also, where did I say anything about number of teams and how it compared to the AFC number ? I didn't, I just said it would be a mess. The NFC west is a mathematical mess right now and will be as the Cards keep losing. But thanks for trying to act like you are proving something that has nothing to do with the over all premise. Who ever wins isn't the issue. Whether games are manipulated and scripted is the issue and I already know the correct answer.

the AFC has to be that close so the Bills and Browns get in.
    Stupid. Dumb. Idiot. Moron.

Oh, and the Bills are out now too.

I #TrustTheScript

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post

yes but you didn't think they would be this deep in the season with that possibility using Hoyer as a QB either.
    and Buffalo as well. Of course you overlook that as usual its the same major market and most commercially popular players and teams left

12 teams with the 6 most popular QBs. Any team can win,right ? but lets make sure the QBs with jersey sales on the most nationally popular teams get more air time. Same old,same old...but its all natural, right?

any team can win on any Sunday )))))) parity)))) those rules don't apply to the most influential and powerful owners I guess.

Steelers lose a playoff spot to KC ? of course not.

Baltimore lost today and I picked them to lose because that game needed to help Buffalo. LOL I was still right about that Ravens game but apparently for the wrong reasons. Yes the Bullshit that is the NFL. Any team can win on any given sunday))) only applies to games that don't mess up the major market teams getting in but screws Joe Public out of betting cash.

Buffalo beating Green Bay and then losing to Oakland is nothing but bullshit.

Cardinals= bullshit= worst 11 win team in the history of sports..their game in the second qtr still has no score with an efing 3rd string QB. Welcome to fantasy land.

against the spread this week

9 right, I picked Seattle and Denver of course as well

What a second Ram, didn't you say no team has ever made the playoffs when hosting the SB? Well you are wrong again, they just showed that Miami has done it 4 times, Bucs once and of course ARIZONA now

it did exactly what it was supposed to do. Give Cleveland fans hope and then rip it from them.

Major market teams that are left? pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Arizona, Seattle, Denver, Atlanta, Detroit, Green Bay....yep those are huge markets!!! Last I checked New York, Boston, and Cali were major markets yet there is only one team from those making it.

Most popular QBs? Well because the most popular are usually the best but their skill has nothing to do with it I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    it did exactly what it was supposed to do. Give Cleveland fans hope and then rip it from them.
    Actually it didn't and that's not what you said what would happen. Quit changing your story. Cleveland was on their way down and there wasn't too many Cleveland fans that I heard that were thinking Manziel was going to turn their season around. Plus you said Cleveland would make the playoffs, simple. Nowhere did you say they would build them up and then pull the carpet, you conveniently put that in now when your storyline doesn't play out