View Poll Results: Do you think the NFL is rigged?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 14.29%
  • No

18 85.71%
Page 26 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: The How Many Times Can Ram Be Wrong Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    So you made 3 BOLD predictions for the season that you claim will PROVE the league is fixed.

1. Denver will win the AFC.

2. Seattle will not repeat.

3. Arizona will not win the NFC.

Let's look at them one at a time.

Denver has the best roster in the league. Almost everyone has pegged them to win the AFC West and most think they will represent the AFC in the Super Bowl and possibly win it. This is not a BOLD prediction. You are playing the same odds that everyone else is - that the best team will win.

Seattle not repeating is also not a BOLD prediction. No one has repeated in a decade with several defending champions missing the playoffs altogether.You say, on one hand, that what Buffalo did in the 90s is impossible and, on the other hand, you say that someone not repeating shows manipulation. YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS.

Arizona won't win the NFC? Really? To say that a team that has been to ONE Super Bowl in their history and who missed the Playoffs last season (Hell, was 2008 the last time they made the Playoffs?) won't make it is not a BOLD prediction. I actually hope they make it just to watch you change your story.

Bottom line, you have NOT made ANY BOLD predictions about the league.

Additionally, you said Johnny Football would come off the bench in Week 1 and salvage a win for Cleveland over Pittsburgh. Didn't happen. You said Bell and Blount would be suspended for that game and that would be the "excuse" for the Steelers losing. I told you that they would not be suspended until next year, in all likelihood. They weren't. You were flat wrong.

You pointed to an old article about the unavailability of the "All 22" camera angle as "proof" that the NFL is "hiding what happens off the screen" from us. I pointed out that that angle has been available on NFL.com for several years now. You hid from that and pretended you didn't read that you were called out as a complete moron on that one.

You also made the "bold" prediction that Manning would get the TD record in prime time. Oh, really? Do you realize that TV execs take that kind of stuff into consideration when they pick their games for prime time? That's why Denver had back-to-back prime time games. NBC was "betting" that he would do it last week, NFLN/CBS were "betting" he'd do it this week. It's not that tough to project what few weeks that a player may reach a milestone in and, if you're wrong you still get Denver vs San Francisco or Denver vs San Diego - two nice matchups for prime time.
    Just watch if none of those "bold" predictions come true. He'll quickly backpedal and claim the opposite happening means the NFL is fixed or make up some other excuse to try and salvage his claims.

It's all he's ever done. Just changes his story and moves the finish line every time his predictions are wrong, then makes some claim about the change proving the NFL is fixed.

Like I said, he'd be laughed out of the scientific community or out of a court room the second he opened his mouth with these "claims" and "facts".

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk because I'm a lazy ass

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Just watch if none of those "bold" predictions come true. He'll quickly backpedal and claim the opposite happening means the NFL is fixed or make up some other excuse to try and salvage his claims.

It's all he's ever done. Just changes his story and moves the finish line every time his predictions are wrong, then makes some claim about the change proving the NFL is fixed.

Like I said, he'd be laughed out of the scientific community or out of a court room the second he opened his mouth with these "claims" and "facts".

laughed at by the scientific community ? LOL

you say my predictions aren't bold and yet you keep saying anything can happen ..so which is it ?

the fact is I said this before any scenario played out. You said " gee whiz,I don't know, anything can happen "

the fact is all of my thoughts and predictions can go wrong and it doesn't mean games aren't staged or I don't know what I'm talking about. It just means I'm not getting their angle right. Its fascinating how simplistic your thinking is.

the fact is only half the country likes football. That means theres plenty in the other half who know exactly what I'm talking about. and quite frankly most of those people are the highly educated in the math,science and legal realm.

If I have no doubt in this you should take note. You are the common man with no grasp of reality and your interactions with me are that of immature children bullying someone on a playground. You are acting like fools.

you make excuses for bad calls and ignored replays and cant put the most basic 2 and 2 together to save your lives.

I didn't just say seattle wouldn't repeat, I said they were done-period. they wont repeat,they wont rebuild. They are a side note for another 30 years.

all these news stories about the players and the locker room are completely made up fiction. The Harvin deal was made by the league,not by the Seahawks.

all you know is you saw something typed in a article. An entertainment business can type any story it wants and there isn't a legal thing anyone can do about it.

I've done no such thing. You obviously have no grasp of logic or variables.
    plus you are trying to maybe include predictions from when I thought sports was a random outcome LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    l

the fact is only half the country likes football. That means theres plenty in the other half who know exactly what I'm talking about. and quite frankly most of those people are the highly educated in the math,science and legal realm.
    No, that just means there are plenty of people that simply do not enjoy football. There are a select few "special cases" that know and/or agree with what you are talking about.

you say my predictions aren't bold and yet you keep saying anything can happen ..so which is it ?

the fact is I said this before any scenario played out. You said " gee whiz,I don't know, anything can happen "

the fact is all of my thoughts and predictions can go wrong and it doesn't mean games aren't staged or I don't know what I'm talking about. It just means I'm not getting their angle right. Its fascinating how simplistic your thinking is.

If I have no doubt in this you should take note. You are the common man with no grasp of reality and your interactions with me are that of immature children bullying someone on a playground. You are acting like fools.

you make excuses for bad calls and ignored replays and cant put the most basic 2 and 2 together to save your lives.

I didn't just say seattle wouldn't repeat, I said they were done-period. they wont repeat,they wont rebuild. They are a side note for another 30 years.

all these news stories about the players and the locker room are completely made up fiction. The Harvin deal was made by the league,not by the Seahawks.

all you know is you saw something typed in a article. An entertainment business can type any story it wants and there isn't a legal thing anyone can do about it.

I've done no such thing. You obviously have no grasp of logic or variables.
    plus you are trying to maybe include predictions from when I thought sports was a random outcome LOL.
    I have 2 degrees in science. Your theory is 100% bullshit.

Exactly as I said, nothing more than moving the finish line every single time and still trying to claim "the NFL is fixed!!11!!1" If all of your thoughts and predictions go wrong, it also doesn't mean that the NFL is staged and very well could mean you in fact have no clue what you're talking about. But of course, excuse me, it simply means you're not getting their angle right, nothing more than some vague bullshit excuse to continue claiming the NFL is fixed when you likely have no fucking clue what you're talking about. I think with that sentence right there, that pretty much closes the book on this thread and this whole theory.

So because half of the country doesn't like football, that means they don't like it because "they know it's fixed"? It could be, oh, I don't know, maybe they just don't like football. I don't like women's basketball, I guess that means women's basketball is fixed too! I don't like cricket (mainly because I have no bloody clue what the hell is happening in that damn sport), so I guess that means cricket is fixed. I don't like Washington/politics, so I guess that means government is fixed (wait, bad example there ).

So if Seattle doesn't become a side note for another 30 years, if they repeat this year, or win the Super Bowl again next year, what bullshit backpedaling excuse will you give then?

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    I have 2 degrees in science. Your theory is 100% bullshit.

I would love to get a consensus from the Math, Science and Legal minds, RAM so glowingly refers to, on his anal pizza drawing.

Survey says...

Spoiler: show

My degree is in science as well.

Also, I handle the accounting for my business which is now pushing $2M in assets. I am one of those people who can do fairly complex addition, subtraction etc. in my head faster than you can do it on a calculator.

I think my track record for spelling and grammar speaks for itself.

I'm no dumbass and certainly no "common man".

According to "ram math" half of the country dislikes football and knows it's fake and most of those people are scientists, mathematians or attorneys.

Don't tell him that that is mathematically impossible.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A

your interactions with me are that of immature children bullying someone on a playground.

theres plenty in the other half who know exactly what I'm talking about. and quite frankly most of those people are the highly educated in the math,science and legal realm.

You are the common man with no grasp of reality

You are acting like fools.

cant put the most basic 2 and 2 together to save your lives.

You obviously have no grasp of logic or variables.

I does not has a degree. Me dropped second year. Know not why but thread sad makes me.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    I does not has a degree. Me dropped second year. Know not why but thread sad makes me.
    GatorfanStovy, is that you?

Ole Miss lost to LSU today. Fascinating. I wonder how Ole Miss losing (and quite likely being eliminated from the college football playoff) works into Archie Manning's grand master plan that has apparently been in the works for the last couple decades. You'd think Archie would scheme to have Ole Miss go undefeated the entire season, not their hated rival Mississippi State. But I guess none of us are supposed to know or understand why. After all, we're all just the "common man" with simplistic thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Ole Miss lost to LSU today. Fascinating. I wonder how Ole Miss losing (and quite likely being eliminated from the college football playoff) works into Archie Manning's grand master plan that has apparently been in the works for the last couple decades. You'd think Archie would scheme to have Ole Miss go undefeated the entire season, not their hated rival Mississippi State. But I guess none of us are supposed to know or understand why. After all, we're all just the "common man" with simplistic thinking.
    You're thinking too hard and not using your logical brain. Ole Miss losing was punishment to Archie Manning for putting his health ahead of sitting on the playoff panel.

anyone actually see how the coin landed ?

you really cant buy that Romo injury can you ?

Giants are being set up for a move forward

Kids, don't do drugs. You'll end up like this...

Even the coin flips are somehow fixed? Geez! Show me how to fix coin flips so I can win money betting on them.

The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Even the coin flips are somehow fixed? Geez! Show me how to fix coin flips so I can win money betting on them.
    by lying and not showing on camera which side it landed on. That's pretty simple

nice fake here,.. wheres the injury ?

and then he comes back in the game is sacked from the front..and no problem.

and Rodgers has some phantom leg problem but runs 15 yards into the endzone, slow as a snail and no one gets near him...yes I know, the guys were in pass coverage bla bla bla..a multibillion business can make it look good -sort of- of course,I guss the injury was no worse then Romo's huh ?

the whole Packers-Saints game was bull too LOL

all logic said they should have been favored and leading outright. But the drooling masses believe the pseudo logic that 'anything can happen' and buy that ridiculous outcome.

I'm the only one in all my pools that picked Washington to both cover and win because I saw it coming.
    I know the Cardinals will start falling but I thought it would be sooner against eagles. The Eagles and Dallas lost. This was all to give the Giants the open door to move up as they beat the Colts. Dallas will beat the Cardinals.

Denver could lose to the Pats and it wouldnt matter as the Broncos could win all their remaining games. But, I think its Mannings turn this year to squash all the made up inferior clichés that the stupid sports fan believes.
    Watch out for Buffalo because the NFL likes to reward new owners.

anything can happen and anything is possible ? so when does it become unrealistic ? how many coincidences need to happen before its too many ?

nice fake here,.. wheres the injury ?

Maybe his SURGICALLY REPAIRED BACK?????
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Maybe his SURGICALLY REPAIRED BACK?????
    Or the fact the a dude wrapped both arms around his head and twisted him as he was going down.

And Ram you are not the only one that picked the Skins but you like to think you are

I'm the only one in all my pools that picked Washington to both cover and win because I saw it coming.
    I know the Cardinals will start falling but I thought it would be sooner against eagles. The Eagles and Dallas lost. This was all to give the Giants the open door to move up as they beat the Colts. Dallas will beat the Cardinals.

Denver could lose to the Pats and it wouldnt matter as the Broncos could win all their remaining games. But, I think its Mannings turn this year to squash all the made up inferior clichés that the stupid sports fan believes.
    Watch out for Buffalo because the NFL likes to reward new owners.

anything can happen and anything is possible ? so when does it become unrealistic ? how many coincidences need to happen before its too many ?
    I guess someone forgot to tell the Giants that as they've lost two in a row. I'd maybe believe it about the Redskins seeing as they've won two in a row while the Eagles, Cowboys and Giants have all lost.

And watch out for Buffalo because, oh, I don't know, maybe they had a good draft and improved their roster enough to actually be a competent and competitive this year? Even an idiot could see that Buffalo will most likely finish ahead of both Miami and the New York Jets this season. But please, by all means, continue being brain dead.