View Poll Results: Do you think the NFL is rigged?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 14.29%
  • No

18 85.71%
Page 47 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast

Thread: The How Many Times Can Ram Be Wrong Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    They rotate the schedules and sometimes get it right and sometimes get it wrong. I can easily take your same argument and look at the other games. Why isn't Seattle and Arizona this week or Dallas and Philly??? Funny how you only point out the ones that it worked for but there are 3 other divisional races that they could have set it up this week so your argument holds no water.

I patiently await the "week 16 or 17, it doesn't matter" counter
    Exactly! How could they get Detroit-Green Bay so right, and yet so royally screw up Arizona-Seattle?

Oh wait, that's right! Our clueless prognosticator claimed that neither Arizona nor Seattle would even MAKE the playoffs, so them playing this week "wouldn't have mattered." What happened to San Francisco running away with the division?

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk because I #TrustTheScript

This is the week the Giants make their move.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    This is the week the Giants make their move.
    I think the Giants are going to be a real threat to go deep in the playoffs. At least NFC Championship Game, easily.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    I think the Giants are going to be a real threat to go deep in the playoffs. At least NFC Championship Game, easily.

Good. The league has to keep the Maras happy after they fucked up Strahan night.

There's still a chance. If every team loses 5 games this week, the Giants can sneak in. Of course, that'll be us going, *blah, blah, parity, blah, blah, anything can happen, blah, blah* but I'm sure the books already have the Giants chances to get in at Infinity:1 to get the lapdogs to pony up.

I also look forward to seeing how the Bills and Browns do in the playoffs. After all, the NFL does like to reward new owners! I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see the Bills and Browns battle each other in the AFC Championship game.

New Years resolution for Ram... get help. Seriously, unless you are just messing with people... it might be time to talk to someone professionally trained in brain research. Reading this thread is like watching the movie Beautiful Mind. Sports are just sports man. They are not pre-conjured ideas implemented by the iluminati or whatever mysterious shadow organization you believe is pulling the strings... this is just crazy.

Try not to go into a frenzy, ram. I know all of this stuff is so spooky!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/theyr...where?s=mobile

I #TrustTheScript

My god, my eyes have been opened!

Last edited by ram29jackson; 12-25-2014 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    New Years resolution for Ram... get help. Seriously, unless you are just messing with people... it might be time to talk to someone professionally trained in brain research. Reading this thread is like watching the movie Beautiful Mind. Sports are just sports man. They are not pre-conjured ideas implemented by the iluminati or whatever mysterious shadow organization you believe is pulling the strings... this is just crazy.
    LOL one day youll regret saying that to me. I know for an undisputable fact that I am not nor will I ever be proven wrong.

I'm talking about sports-period. Where did I ever say anything about illuminati crap ? I didn't

I don't think you understand though... I really wish I was wrong. But way too much points in the other direction. The older you get and the more you watch,youll realize the same stupid stuff keep happening.
    Last edited by ram29jackson; 12-25-2014 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post

I don't think you understand though... I really wish I was wrong.
    Congrats! Your wish has come true!

You're wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Yes... an odd shaped football takes a weird hop and hits a player that was in between deciding whether to catch it or let it hit. You really have never played a single sport in your lifetime have you?
    point blank-

this is an idiotic,ignorant,asinine,pointless remark.
    I have played in organized sports and I had quite decent hand-eye coordination.

the fact remains I don't need to have played sports to watch sports for 30 years and to be able to observe when things are staged and manipulated.

you don't have to cook to know when foods bad. You don't have to shoot at someone or be shot to know its fatal.

You don't have to have common sense to know that even professionals make mistakes... at least that's what I thought.

If this is scripted, why were the Super Bowls in the 80s and early 90s complete fucking blowouts and the favorites always won?

Why haven't we had an overtime Super Bowl to bring in more advertising dollars??

I #TrustTheScript

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    If this is scripted, why were the Super Bowls in the 80s and early 90s complete fucking blowouts and the favorites always won?

Why haven't we had an overtime Super Bowl to bring in more advertising dollars??

I #TrustTheScript
    http://youtu.be/Re72di5phM0

I #TrustTheScript

http://youtu.be/CXiifFBHj5g

I #TrustTheScript

You would think Ram would use factual stuff to try and make his claim. Such as how it took 13 seasons for the NFC South to have a repeat division champion. Or that from 2003 to 2009, the last place team in the division the previous season, would end up making the playoffs the very next season, often as that season's division champion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFC_South

Or that you had two different teams from the NFC South make the Super Bowl in consecutive years (2003 and 2004). Lets look at how many times that has happened (DIFFERENT teams from the same division making the Super Bowl one year after the other).

You had it happen in:

2013/2014 (San Francisco/Seattle)
    2003/2004 (Tampa Bay/Carolina)
    1991/1992/1993 (NY Giants, Washington, Dallas). That was a great time to be in the NFC East! Too bad the Eagles weren't worthy of a title along with 3/5ths of their division.
    1987/1988 (NY Giants/Washington)
    1985/1986 (Miami/New England)
    1977/1978 (Oakland/Denver)
    1972/1973 (Dallas/Washington)

It's amazing, after happening twice in the 70s and 80s (including in a four year stretch from 85 to 88), it would only happen 3 times in the three decades since then. I wonder why the NFL suddenly decided to change their scripts and stop spreading the wealth of Super Bowl visits among division rivals.

And my oh my, the NFL really had a hard-on for the NFC East when they were writing this scripts at the beginning of the 90s. Letting the Giants, Redskins and Cowboys ALL win a Super Bowl title in consecutive years. That was incredibly nice of the NFL to allow that!

Sooooooo the Seahawks have slipped into obscurity by becoming the #1 seed in the NFC.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Sooooooo the Seahawks have slipped into obscurity by becoming the #1 seed in the NFC.
    Yes. And since they got their "little trophy" last year, it will be 30 years of obscurity ahead.

I #TrustTheScript

as of now,

I'll say whoever wins Dallas vs Detroit is going to the SB to lose to Denver.