View Poll Results: Do you think the NFL is rigged?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 14.29%
  • No

18 85.71%
Page 45 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast

Thread: The How Many Times Can Ram Be Wrong Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    What a second Ram, didn't you say no team has ever made the playoffs when hosting the SB? Well you are wrong again, they just showed that Miami has done it 4 times, Bucs once and of course ARIZONA now
    nope, I said no team hosting a SB has ever made it to a SB. I was aware of one time a team making it to playoffs but not winning that game.

= not wrong. It might also be interesting to find out if any of those games were even played in Miami's stadium.

you of course don't pay attention to Miami hosting 10 of them but never getting close enough for it to be interesting.
    When you've got Marino on the team, that's definitely an excuse to make some more money off of one game whether its in Miami or not. But the fact is Miami has never crossed that threshold since getting back to back SBs and the undefeated season.
    Looks to me like a deal was made.
    hey, ok, you get the ultimate season but in return you can never win another one for years...but since you are a warm weather venue, you can host SBs for more cash or what ever it is they get for it.

Looks like the Jets got the same deal for getting the Merger bowl victory.

we are about 4 years removed from the supposed Lions 50 year curse. Next week could be their coming out party

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...M/MariDa00.htm

http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/history

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    Major market teams that are left? pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Arizona, Seattle, Denver, Atlanta, Detroit, Green Bay....yep those are huge markets!!! Last I checked New York, Boston, and Cali were major markets yet there is only one team from those making it.

Most popular QBs? Well because the most popular are usually the best but their skill has nothing to do with it I guess.
    This.

I #TrustTheScript

To ram's credit, he was absolutely right that the Seahawks would fade back into obscurity for another 30 years and that their defense would suffer and the excuse would be the emphasis on penalties in the secondary. He was also correct that the trade of Percy Harvin would unravel their offense.

Wait. Nevermind.

I #TrustTheScript

just some food for thought

From 1966-2011, excluding the 6 Super Bowls held in a stadium without a professional team, the Super Bowl host team had a record of 249-364-2. In those 40 years, the host teams had 11 winning seasons, 4 split seasons, and 25 losing seasons. Mathematically, the probability of that many losing seasons or more occurring by chance (assuming a 50% chance of having a losing season (disregarding .500 seasons)) is 7.69%.

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    Don't worry about today. Whats going to happen to the NFC west is it will become a tie breaker/parity fantastic dream.

The Cards have only played one division game to this point. Its going to get really weird. LOL

enjoy the dramatic show.

as far as the Broncos. They just gave the fans of Seattle and New England some home field joy but the Broncos will continue to roll along with the typical "they learned from that game" theyre really motivated now" they needed that loss to wake up " bla bla bla cliché media bull etc.

my mid season playoff predictions,in no particular order
    Eagles
    SF 49ers
    Giants
    Saints
    Packers
    Lions

Denver
    Indi
    Patriots
    Baltimore
    Buffalo
    Cleveland

Buffalo could be replaced by Miami
    Wrong

Wrong

Wrong

Playoff predictions:
    Wrong
    Wrong
    Wrong
    Wrong
    Right
    Right (even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then)

Right
    Right
    Right (Wooo! Really going outside the box on those predictions!)
    Remains to be seen
    Wrong
    Wrong

So far 5-6 (with one team remaining) on those stone cold playoff predictions, with four of those five rights coming on the perennial playoff powerhouses that are in every year and even a monkey would pick. Yep, you really showed the NFL what's what this year!

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk because I #TrustTheScript

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    The problem with ram is that he is a stupid motherfucker. He could have spun this thing so good but he is a fucking fool and missed the chance.

The Cardinals are struggling with injuries. The Rams had back to back shutouts. The "drooling masses" believed that the Rams would win based on those two facts (I guess ram is part of the "drooling masses") as evidenced by 90% of fans picking the Rams on the NFL Network's pre-game poll.

If ram had a brain and was able to think for himself instead of being a blind follower parroting the drivel that is pumped out by dumbass conspiracy theorists, he would not be so hung up on the Cardinals failing and would have seen that, clearly, the NFL wanted the masses to believe the Rams would win.

Unfortunately, he is so brainless that he has confused himself about which lie he should believe.
    what the heck do I need to spin? they spin you like a top all day if you believe a team can blow out the Broncos /Raiders/Redskins and then lose to the 3rd string Cards while neither team scores a TD. Welcome to fantasy land.

If ram had a brain and was able to think for himself instead of being a blind follower parroting the drivel that is pumped out by dumbass conspiracy theorists
    LOL there you go again with that crap. I did figure this out for myself because I started to realize something was up four years ago and then seeing 4 teams with rookie QBs make the playoffs the same year confirmed it for me. Its a bunch of bull all around.
    since at least October most everything I've said is of my own thought process.People who agree on something will have similar views. Its not that hard to understand.

The Cardinals are struggling with injuries. The Rams had back to back shutouts. The "drooling masses" believed that the Rams would win based on those two facts (I guess ram is part of the "drooling masses") as evidenced by 90% of fans picking the Rams on the NFL Network's pre-game poll.
    which is exactly why they did it. They fooled everyone and made mega money off foolish gamblers doing it. Accepting that Cardinals won means you enjoy being lied to.

Yes... an odd shaped football takes a weird hop and hits a player that was in between deciding whether to catch it or let it hit. You really have never played a single sport in your lifetime have you?

Man, Ram is REALLY reaching to save his crackpot theory now.

actually try watching this. The guys in red are doing nothing but getting near him and falling down. Its that simple

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Man, Ram is REALLY reaching to save his crackpot theory now.

reaching ? its all firmly in my coherent grasp.

Cardinals tackling was horrible.

Not only on that play but Wilson's run. What was the defender doing that was running at him? He just stopped then acted like an NCAA defender in our OD when someone makes a jab step lol

Then Cromartie's hilariously bad attempt...almost as bad as his previous ones against San Diego...please tell me everyone remembers that play

Eric Weddle's attempts or lack thereof attempts against the Niners were even worse.

firmly in my coherent grasp.

Please, please stop.

Going to Week 17, 10 of 12 playoff spots have been secured. I can't ever remember that happening.

I thought ram's script said there would be a ton of teams left in the hunt to keep the masses interested to the end.

That's not the case. TGT's "dumb fuckin' dumbfuck" is WRONG AGAIN.

I #TrustTheScript

Denver may still win the Super Bowl but their season has been far from "magical" as ram said it would be.

I #TrustTheScript

Going to Week 17, 10 of 12 playoff spots have been secured. I can't ever remember that happening.

I thought ram's script said there would be a ton of teams left in the hunt to keep the masses interested to the end.

That's not the case. TGT's "dumb fuckin' dumbfuck" is WRONG AGAIN.

I #TrustTheScript
    Yep, only two games of interest next week. Cincinnati-Pittsburgh and Detroit-Green Bay. Other than those, no other games essentially matter other than seeding.

Denver may still win the Super Bowl but their season has been far from "magical" as ram said it would be.

I #TrustTheScript
    Yep, Denver sure is "rolling along" with no problems.

Patriots just clinched the #1 seed. Wrong again!

Glad Pittsburgh didn't have to rely on that game last night

Figures the Bengals would play better than they have ever played