View Poll Results: Do you think the NFL is rigged?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 14.29%
  • No

18 85.71%
Page 25 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast

Thread: The How Many Times Can Ram Be Wrong Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    For having such a superior intelligence, it sure doesn't help him outside of "proving the NFL is fixed".

http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=281237

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk because I'm a lazy ass

No wonder Ram doesn't work and instead sits at home with mother all day. He has no time, what with all the time he spends posting on various message boards for the Chiefs, the Packers, the Bengals, the 49ers, the Bears, the Rams, the Redskins, the Seahawks, the Broncos, the Giants, the Colts, the Eagles and that's just through page 5 on Google search results. I'm sure there are results of Ram getting universally mocked on message boards for every single NFL team.

Last edited by SmoothPancakes; 10-20-2014 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    We need to have a dedicated ram thread where everyone links to every new site they find. See who can top each other.

Now that would be hilarious.

Using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S5 for shats & gaggles.
    The dude abides.

Well, this couldn't possibly be more fitting.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/me...175476/profile

THAT is the motherload (not a sex reference, don't get excited ram)!

"UFOs, Conspiracy Theorists, Lunatic Fringe"

THAT sums this moron up!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A

For having such a superior intelligence, it sure doesn't help him outside of "proving the NFL is fixed".

http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=281237

God damn, what a fucking idiot!

He acts like he's owed something for being stupid. I wonder where he got that mentality?

Leeches like him have a strong sense of entitlement.

One day Ram will learn to make his photosharing private.

I call this one... Pizza, Anal and black socks, the perfect weekend.

Last edited by bdoughty; 10-20-2014 at 06:36 PM.

and imageshack brings some classics

Really need to do a search on these cities and unsloved murders.

I do not think this is a "bro fist" in the way we think of a "bro fist."

Those "drawings" and maniacal scribblings can only be one thing.

Last edited by steelerfan; 10-20-2014 at 08:33 PM.

i gotta tell ya after watching the texans implode late in the 1st half i'm starting to see it ram's way.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    i gotta tell ya after watching the texans implode late in the 1st half i'm starting to see it ram's way.
    Suck it, bitch!

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Suck it, bitch!
    Show some pity for CLW, he has to live in Houst... Er, nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    and imageshack brings some classics

Really need to do a search on these cities and unsloved murders.

The bottom of the picture definitely looks suspicious. Is that the ass of a Redskin?
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    The bottom of the picture definitely looks suspicious. Is that the ass of a Redskin?
    If it was a few shades DRKR you would be GUD.

Show some pity for CLW, he has to live in Houst... Er, nevermind.
    I was just harassing him because the only time I go the "NFL is Fixed" card is when the Steelers lose (which will likely be again this coming Sunday).

Member of 500 different forums and regurgitates the same 50 comments on each.

This look familiar?

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?p=4219985

Member of 500 different forums and regurgitates the same 50 comments on each.

This look familiar?

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?p=4219985
    At least that post might be his own original thought (probably not though). All the garbage he spits in this thread is just shit he gets from The Fix Is In or whatever.

He wants to spout that the rest of us are unable to think for ourselves and that we blindly believe everything we are told and then he logs on to conspiracy sites and IMMEDIATELY buys in.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    At least that post might be his own original thought (probably not though). All the garbage he spits in this thread is just shit he gets from The Fix Is In or whatever.

He wants to spout that the rest of us are unable to think for ourselves and that we blindly believe everything we are told and then he logs on to conspiracy sites and IMMEDIATELY buys in.

false.
    I have thought about it indirectly for 4 years and then I logically realized the Manning's and Buffalo can not happen without extreme manipulation. After that, everything else was easy to investigate.
    unlike you I am in fact thinking for myself quite extensively. The majority of my examples are my research alone.Talking about the same topic as someone will naturally lead to similar viewpoints. But I suppose you already knew that,right?
    If he has an example I agree with I will use it.
    you insult like a child with no knowledge about anything you are talking about.

the Russell Wilson story is completely fake. Its just a made up story to make think you have a reason as to why Seattle is starting to slide down.

Smooth- the Chargers could beat Denver twice this season and it wont matter. Denver is winning the division no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    false.
    I have thought about it indirectly for 4 years and then I logically realized the Manning's and Buffalo can not happen without extreme manipulation. After that, everything else was easy to investigate.
    unlike you I am in fact thinking for myself quite extensively. The majority of my examples are my research alone.Talking about the same topic as someone will naturally lead to similar viewpoints. But I suppose you already knew that,right?
    If he has an example I agree with I will use it.
    you insult like a child with no knowledge about anything you are talking about.

the Russell Wilson story is completely fake. Its just a made up story to make think you have a reason as to why Seattle is starting to slide down.

Smooth- the Chargers could beat Denver twice this season and it wont matter. Denver is winning the division no matter what.
    And if they don't? And if the Broncos don't win the AFC? And if the Broncos don't win the Super Bowl? Oh, that's right, you'll just change your story again to make the results fit your tale and claim your nutjob theories as fact. That's all you've done. You claim this and that and when those claims don't pan out, well, you just modify your claims so you can still try and claim you are talking fact. As has already been stated, you're doing nothing but giving ad hoc hypotheses that you can quickly backtrack from and change your comments when your claims and theories don't pan out in the real world.

All these videos you supposedly claim are proof and fact of manipulation, are nothing but one man's opinion. You can not 100% undeniably prove for a guaranteed fact that what you claim you see in those videos are in fact real and true. They are nothing but your opinion. If your claims would be laughed at and instantly tossed out by the scientific community or by a judge in a courtroom, then they aren't fact here. They're you're opinion and nothing more.

So you made 3 BOLD predictions for the season that you claim will PROVE the league is fixed.

1. Denver will win the AFC.

2. Seattle will not repeat.

3. Arizona will not win the NFC.

Let's look at them one at a time.

Denver has the best roster in the league. Almost everyone has pegged them to win the AFC West and most think they will represent the AFC in the Super Bowl and possibly win it. This is not a BOLD prediction. You are playing the same odds that everyone else is - that the best team will win.

Seattle not repeating is also not a BOLD prediction. No one has repeated in a decade with several defending champions missing the playoffs altogether.You say, on one hand, that what Buffalo did in the 90s is impossible and, on the other hand, you say that someone not repeating shows manipulation. YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS.

Arizona won't win the NFC? Really? To say that a team that has been to ONE Super Bowl in their history and who missed the Playoffs last season (Hell, was 2008 the last time they made the Playoffs?) won't make it is not a BOLD prediction. I actually hope they make it just to watch you change your story.

Bottom line, you have NOT made ANY BOLD predictions about the league.

Additionally, you said Johnny Football would come off the bench in Week 1 and salvage a win for Cleveland over Pittsburgh. Didn't happen. You said Bell and Blount would be suspended for that game and that would be the "excuse" for the Steelers losing. I told you that they would not be suspended until next year, in all likelihood. They weren't. You were flat wrong.

You pointed to an old article about the unavailability of the "All 22" camera angle as "proof" that the NFL is "hiding what happens off the screen" from us. I pointed out that that angle has been available on NFL.com for several years now. You hid from that and pretended you didn't read that you were called out as a complete moron on that one.

You also made the "bold" prediction that Manning would get the TD record in prime time. Oh, really? Do you realize that TV execs take that kind of stuff into consideration when they pick their games for prime time? That's why Denver had back-to-back prime time games. NBC was "betting" that he would do it last week, NFLN/CBS were "betting" he'd do it this week. It's not that tough to project what few weeks that a player may reach a milestone in and, if you're wrong you still get Denver vs San Francisco or Denver vs San Diego - two nice matchups for prime time.