View Poll Results: Do you think the NFL is rigged?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 14.29%
  • No

18 85.71%
Page 16 of 130 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Thread: The How Many Times Can Ram Be Wrong Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    and the fielder flopping and missing the ball aaand the catcher botching the in coming throw...and and it just happens to be a game winning hit on his last at bat at home.

sports fans are so damn dumb and believe all the perfect endings keep happening. If he likes that pitch historically, what makes you think they cant premeditate pitching it to him ? if the pitcher is supposed to know that, why would he give him exactly what he's good at ? seriously , you guys have no deductive reasoning skills or practical logic. The sports world can do what ever it wants and you have proven to them that you are dumb enough to buy anything.

now.. again..lets see if something clicks in your heads yet.

the Buffalo Bills went to 4 super bowls in a row and lost 4 in a row.

are you so dumb that you don't understand that everything, absolutely everything, has to work in their favor to get there 4 years in a row let alone one year. And everything has to work perfectly against them 4 years in a row for them to lose 4 years in a row.

absolutely none of that happens without manipulation. No universe is that perfect for any of that to happen that often. It defeats all science and math logic no matter how you try to bend it. It is nothing more than a lie. No humans life is that lucky.

every other team in the AFC has to win and lose in a manor that would benefit Buffalo in some way down the line...4 years in a row..4 years in a row. Grow the hell up and start thinking like adults.

actually start watching games.rewind big plays and see the defenders doing nothing but reaching with their arms and falling down and taking bad angles and slowing down. Its so damn simple.

I wouldn't be this adamant if I didn't already know I was right. I have given you the ultimate cheat sheet and yet you are so misguided it doesn't sink in.
    Fascinating how you are so ignorant that the Moss video completely escapes your senses.
    you can scream and cry your childish drunken insults all you want but I know I am absolutely correct and that will never change. You will discover I am right and you will all be very sorry.

good night childish one's ,enjoy tomorrow
    Well, this thread has replaced my quest for funny gifs. Ram, please enlighten me as to exactly what "practical logic" is??? I only have a Masters in philosophy and most of that was in epistemology and ethics with some study of metaphysics (reality). BTW what I think you are doing is called inductive reasoning and not deductive
    As to mathematical logic, I think both Hilbert and Godel would find your argument poor no matter what they would think of fixing sports leagues.

Back to work now, carry on............

Imagine being stuck in a perpetual loser story..............kinda like a WWE jobber

Quote Originally Posted by SCClassof93 View Post
    Imagine being stuck in a perpetual loser story..............kinda like a WWE jobber
    The dude abides.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A

Well, this thread has replaced my quest for funny gifs. Ram, please enlighten me as to exactly what "practical logic" is??? I only have a Masters in philosophy and most of that was in epistemology and ethics with some study of metaphysics (reality).
    at the Browns quote.

Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
    The fix is in...only way to explain the Steelers play...
    Or the Saints

Is the NFL fixed?

So we have a nationally certified athletic trainer with NFL connections saying the fix is BS and a guy with a Masters in Philosophy also calling BS.

Ram, use your logical brain.
    Last edited by souljahbill; 09-29-2014 at 10:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    So we have someone with a nationally certified athletic trainer with NFL connections saying the fix is BS and a guy with a Masters in Philosophy also calling BS.

You guys aren't using practical logic. Open your minds.

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk because I'm a lazy ass

All 3 prime time games were blowouts this week. Most of them have been all year. Way to help your TV ratings with bad scripts, NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    at the Browns quote.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    So we have a nationally certified athletic trainer with NFL connections saying the fix is BS and a guy with a Masters in Philosophy also calling BS.

My degree in philosophy only teaches me about proper reasoning. Is it possible the NFL is fixed? Yes, sure. Is it even close to probable? No, given human nature alone, but let's look at how random events are on the field (yes I played) as far as coaching, talent, preparation, weather.........you could go on........
    What if Dwight Clark drops that pass, same for Franco Harris.
    Even with all of this I believe and am in my epistemic rights to claim I know with reasonable certainty it is not fixed (I stopped watching years ago BTW) for two simple reasons. If it is all scripted why allow a players union and free agency. Get drafted and go play your part.

I do wonder how long all the wife/girlfriend/child beaters will keep their mouths shut

lol this thread

My degree in philosophy only teaches me about proper reasoning. Is it possible the NFL is fixed? Yes, sure. Is it even close to probable? No, given human nature alone, but let's look at how random events are on the field (yes I played) as far as coaching, talent, preparation, weather.........you could go on........
    What if Dwight Clark drops that pass, same for Franco Harris.
    Even with all of this I believe and am in my epistemic rights to claim I know with reasonable certainty it is not fixed (I stopped watching years ago BTW) for two simple reasons. If it is all scripted why allow a players union and free agency. Get drafted and go play your part.

I do wonder how long all the wife/girlfriend/child beaters will keep their mouths shut
    actors have unions too. players keep their mouths shut because they are usually illiterate athletes who cant fight back and only play a couple years. Yes, players have written books about it but obviously the masses would rather lie to themselves.But you are assuming that something is really wrong. Nothing wrong is happening. Really athletic guys are putting on shows and getting paid for it. The smart ones continue to stay employed after their playing careers end.
    I have in fact posted a video of Moss helping a DB and it continues to be ignored.

LOL at it not being close to probable. Its been going on since the 60s as far as being orchestrated. Before that there was just a lot of shady goings on. Now everyone gets paid to do the same thing.
    I've already given countless logical scenarios but the common man has trouble with practical reality and wants to believe the fantastic always happens.

All 3 prime time games were blowouts this week. Most of them have been all year. Way to help your TV ratings with bad scripts, NFL.
    the season is a script as much as a solo game. the blowouts were by the wrong team by most assumptions. The point of those games is so the following weeks they can go the opposite way when you think it was supposed to prove a trend and you buy the parity /every team can win on any day crap and the betting trends swing and sway.
    For a guy that thinks he knows betting and odds you aren't very bright. I was wrong about the KC game but I did pick NY and SF to win while most went the other way because they think they had logical football reasons why. I also picked the Cowboys to win their game. Never pick against the cowboys in a primetime game LOL.
    the saints are going back to their same losing ways for another 40 years.

We have now moved from "practical logic" to "practical reality".

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    actors have unions too. players keep their mouths shut because they are usually illiterate athletes who cant fight back and only play a couple years. Yes, players have written books about it but obviously the masses would rather lie to themselves.But you are assuming that something is really wrong. Nothing wrong is happening. Really athletic guys are putting on shows and getting paid for it. The smart ones continue to stay employed after their playing careers end.
    I have in fact posted a video of Moss helping a DB and it continues to be ignored.

LOL at it not being close to probable. Its been going on since the 60s as far as being orchestrated. Before that there was just a lot of shady goings on. Now everyone gets paid to do the same thing.
    I've already given countless logical scenarios but the common man has trouble with practical reality and wants to believe the fantastic always happens.

the season is a script as much as a solo game. the blowouts were by the wrong team by most assumptions. The point of those games is so the following weeks they can go the opposite way when you think it was supposed to prove a trend and you buy the parity /every team can win on any day crap and the betting trends swing and sway.
    For a guy that thinks he knows betting and odds you aren't very bright. I was wrong about the KC game but I did pick NY and SF to win while most went the other way because they think they had logical football reasons why. I also picked the Cowboys to win their game. Never pick against the cowboys in a primetime game LOL.
    the saints are going back to their same losing ways for another 40 years.
    And I am now "the common man"..........first time I have ever been called that......

Who are the other 2 people that voted Yes in the poll? Inquiring minds want to know.

The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Who are the other 2 people that voted Yes in the poll? Inquiring minds want to know.
    Pretty sure one is Mors.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Pretty sure one is Mors.
    yes pretty sure that is accurate