View Poll Results: Do you think the NFL is rigged?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 14.29%
  • No

18 85.71%
Page 9 of 130 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: The How Many Times Can Ram Be Wrong Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    I think Ram created another user name to add to the vote count for yes.
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    I think Ram created another user name to add to the vote count for yes.
    that new name is:

intellectuallysuperiortothegeneralpublic

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    that new name is:

intellectuallysuperiortothegeneralpublic

I know mentally challenged kids who are smarter than your fucktarded ass.

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk because I'm a lazy ass

LOL how the hell does saying "fuck no" dispute one thing in any way at all. That's not proof, that's a denial remark. Where did I not include it? You people think like children. I said his entire remark said,did and proved nothing.

"fuck no" = oh my God, he must be telling the truth because he said "fuck no"....yeah right what ever ?

that's your proof that he's right and I'm wrong ? LOL
    It's not our job to prove it's real. It's your job to prove it's fake.

Also, like I said, he's worked in the NFL, thus his word is, by default, more credible than yours. CLW can correct me if I'm wrong but I think that's called expert testimony.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    It's not our job to prove it's real. It's your job to prove it's fake.

Also, like I said, he's worked in the NFL, thus his word is, by default, more credible than yours. CLW can correct me if I'm wrong but I think that's called expert testimony.
    "fuck no" is not expert testimony. I have given you evidence to prove its fake. You refuse to acknowledge it.

I have given you a player who said I'm not a good actor. I have given you another player who said the NFL is the equivalent of midget wrestling. I have shown you a conference where the union representative said " we sell fantasy"

I have presented to you things happening that in the real world are statistically impossible to keep happening.
    You simply refuse to listen because you use your sports cliché mindset and not your logical deductive reasoning mindset.

there is no burden on me. I can deduct an obvious truth. a glass falls off the counter in the kitchen...do you need someone to tell you it happened even though you know you saw it ? I certainly don't.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post

I know mentally challenged kids who are smarter than your fucktarded ass.

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk because I'm a lazy ass
    No, you know no such thing. Nor is it remotely true. Furthermore you again just type stupid insults that counter nothing on any intellectually sound level what so ever.

"fuck no" is not expert testimony. I have given you evidence to prove its fake. You refuse to acknowledge it.

I have given you a player who said I'm not a good actor. I have given you another player who said the NFL is the equivalent of midget wrestling. I have shown you a conference where the union representative said " we sell fantasy"

I have presented to you things happening that in the real world are statistically impossible to keep happening.
    You simply refuse to listen because you use your sports cliché mindset and not your logical deductive reasoning mindset.

there is no burden on me. I can deduct an obvious truth. a glass falls off the counter in the kitchen...do you need someone to tell you it happened even though you know you saw it ? I certainly don't.
    By your own argument, your "evidence" is also not proof.

"We sell fantasy" could mean fantasy football. Not being a good actor doesn't mean everything is staged. Could mean he has no plans of being a actor post-NFL. Because something is statistically impossible doesn't mean it's impossible. People do win the lottery. Some people have even won it twice. Guess the lottery is staged too, right?

We're all deducting an obvious truth also. It's unstaged. You're using your cliche "conspiracy theory" mind while we're all using what most people would call "common sense."

Sooooo the SB was in New Orleans but they didn't want New Orleans playing in the Super Bowl? Yeah that makes sense

the Cardinals never get there and yet when they build a new stadium they host a SB the year they go 8-8. The following year for the first time ever they get in one.

Saints never sniff a SB. after they rebuild from a major tragedy they somehow get their first appearance ever. the NFL did push the Katrina angle even though it was 4 years later.

New Orleans has hosted 10 super bowls. Cities gain 400-500 million in profit when hosting. I'm sure even with the profit sharing the host owner gets a little more cheese each time. the Same applies to Miami with 10.

last year, New York= both teams go 7-9, Jets 8-8. Eli who has won 2 SBs throws like a girl and gets 27 ints but they still get 7 wins= major market appeasement but still a guarantee to stay out of playoffs.( people keep saying the Jets suck but they usually have a winning season-they've been .500 or above 10 of the last 14 years=8 of those years above .500=they've been to 12 playoff games since 2001 = major market appeasement) the Giants have been to 15 post season games since 2000.

NY = 2 teams, 27 playoff appearances in 14 years=major market appeasement.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...Giants_seasons
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...k_Jets_seasons

its also interesting the rhythm of which a team goes into playoffs and the other one doesn't.

the NFL shares profits but owners get to keep their luxury Box profits for themselves.

By your own argument, your "evidence" is also not proof.

"We sell fantasy" could mean fantasy football. Not being a good actor doesn't mean everything is staged. Could mean he has no plans of being a actor post-NFL. Because something is statistically impossible doesn't mean it's impossible. People do win the lottery. Some people have even won it twice. Guess the lottery is staged too, right?

We're all deducting an obvious truth also. It's unstaged. You're using your cliche "conspiracy theory" mind while we're all using what most people would call "common sense."
    IE you've lost all touch with common sense and critical thought.
    I have given no conspiracy. I have given statistical consistency that leads to conclusions that aren't filled with supposed chance.
    To think otherwise is utterly ridiculous. I am in fact a skeptic, not a conspiracy believer.

your above comments are just the last gasps of a man fighting hard to believe in lies.

Because something is statistically impossible doesn't mean it's impossible.
    LOL except it happens every damn week in the NFL

IE you've lost all touch with common sense and critical thought.
    I have given no conspiracy. I have given statistical consistency that leads to conclusions that aren't filled with supposed chance.
    To think otherwise is utterly ridiculous.

your above comments are just the last gasps of a man fighting hard to believe in lies.

LOL except it happens every damn week in the NFL
    It is you, sir, who is grasping. It's funny how I have to look for subtle clues and have critical thought to see something "obvious." I always thought obvious meant something everyone can clearly see.

Also, I haven't seen any statistical analysis. I have yet to see a link to a peer reviewed scientific article printed in a journal. I've taken multiple statistics classes in undergrad and grad school so I'm fully capable of understanding statistical analysis. The "evidence" you present would be classified as no significant correlation by anyone that does statistics.

You are clearly convinced of your theory. I'm not trying to change your mind. But because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they're incapable of deep thought. Maybe your argument is complete and utter male bovine feces.

It is you, sir, who is grasping. It's funny how I have to look for subtle clues and have critical thought to see something "obvious." I always thought obvious meant something everyone can clearly see.

Also, I haven't seen any statistical analysis. I have yet to see a link to a peer reviewed scientific article printed in a journal. I've taken multiple statistics classes in undergrad and grad school so I'm fully capable of understanding statistical analysis. The "evidence" you present would be classified as no significant correlation by anyone that does statistics.

You are clearly convinced of your theory. I'm not trying to change your mind. But because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they're incapable of deep thought. Maybe your argument is complete and utter male bovine feces.
    LOL I have explained in full many coincidences and you cry for it to be on some official paper or it isn't true? IE you cant think for yourself.
    Where did I say I know everything ? I just know NFL games are staged. That's not everything,that's in and of itself.

I am in fact giving you numbers and scenarios. You are just holding your hands over your ears and yelling "la la la ,Its not true,its not true!"

It is you, sir, who is grasping. It's funny how I have to look for subtle clues and have critical thought to see something "obvious." I always thought obvious meant something everyone can clearly see

something subtle can be obvious to find when you know what to look for. You aren't at that stage yet on this topic. You could be but you refuse to analyze anything with your sports cliché logic bias infecting your thoughts.

Absolutely hilarious! An ex-NFL coach says your theory is bullshit. I basically tell you that your set of scenarios would be rejected by anybody good at correlations and statistics and yet, I'm not thinking?

The only thing obvious about this conversation is that you'll "win" by attrition.

Absolutely hilarious! An ex-NFL coach says your theory is bullshit. I basically tell you that your set of scenarios would be rejected by anybody good at correlations and statistics and yet, I'm not thinking?

The only thing obvious about this conversation is that you'll "win" by attrition.
    your reasoning is exactly why the book "the death of common sense" was written.
    oohh the coach said its bullshit. Oh well, that really defends his position doesn't it LOL.
    Apparently you've never been lied to and don't know how to process that. Or you've been lied to a lot and still dont get it.

LOL its like a bad episode of "Idiocracy"

You said- "hey dude is the NFL fake?"
    he said-"hey dude,no it isn't, that's bullshit maaan,anyone who told you is crazy dude."
    you said-" haha I thought so dude,you're real smart,thanks for answering."

yep, that's an incredibly fantastic counter to every little scenario and detail I thoroughly explained.

I have never been more right about anything else my entire life and I damn well know it.

You will eventually realize everything I have said is true. I have no doubt about that. It might take 10 years but it will happen.
    Last edited by ram29jackson; 08-29-2014 at 06:31 PM.

I'm sure Hitler eagerly awaits the day when you're proven right. Hell could use a snow day.

I'm sure Hitler eagerly awaits the day when you're proven right. Hell could use a snow day.
    I'm not exactly sure what that means..but ok...sure

[IMG][/IMG]

the super bowl video I posted here where I break down the plays... I have done that multiple sites. Has been taken down. Of course the NFL says its for copyright reasons but you can always find plenty of NFL videos all over youtube.
    it was either because I did It a lot or because it only happened couple hours after I commented on youtube that all the plays were scripted yesterday.

also, If you happen to see Russell Wilson's post game interview from the SB.You should be able to tell that he is hardly showing any real emotion. His interview just sounds like a well read script.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Clearly you haven't been reading the "Is the NFL fixed?" thread, because this outcome was preordained.
    the roughing the punter and bumping into the punt receiver were blatantly scripted if you pay attention at all.

and the pass interference call for 44 yards was laughable in its obvious execution.

Cordarrelle Patterson-

Patterson's run is a classic example of staged football. The defenders are doing nothing but trying reach with their hands and falling everywhere.
    How can you not see how fake it is ? They are right next to him and do nothing realistic in pursuing him.They slow down when they get near him.

actually open up your eyes people.

Cordarrelle Patterson-

Patterson's run is a classic example of staged football. The defenders are doing nothing but trying reach with their hands and falling everywhere.
    How can you not see how fake it is ? They are right next to him and do nothing realistic in pursuing him.They slow down when they get near him.

actually open up your eyes people.

*smh*

Or just maybe the dude is too elusive to square up and form tackle.

The one guy at least did mail it in..#96 or #98. He can clearly lay out to tackle him bit chooses not too...could have spit on him he was so close. Then he decided to attempt a tackle 4 yards from the goalline lol

Then again some guys just couldn't tackle him or tried piss poor attempts.