Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Madden 15 videos from around the web

• Facebook
  • Display
    Thatkiddkuda playing as a player in CFM...

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    Thatkiddkuda playing as a player in CFM...

Have to admit that I thought the graphics in this vid looked excellent!

From Skyboxer...

What the linebacker turn on a dime and completely catch up with the tight end and then intercept the ball. At regular speed you don't notice too much but slowed down... yikes! The TE slows down, foot plants, turns, etc. but for the linebacker there is no sense of physics as his cut is instantaneous.

From Skyboxer...

What the linebacker turn on a dime and completely catch up with the tight end and then intercept the ball. At regular speed you don't notice too much but slowed down... yikes! The TE slows down, foot plants, turns, etc. but for the linebacker there is no sense of physics as his cut is instantaneous.

Yep, looks like Madden to me. Then again did anybody really think the next gen versions wouldn't play like Madden's of the past. If you accept Madden for what it is you can have fun with most versions, hence why many of us still play it from time to time. Like I said about the demo its disappointing but not surprising. Years of neglected legacy issues aren't going away over night, it is either learn to live with them or move on.

Quote Originally Posted by WolverineJay View Post
    Yep, looks like Madden to me. Then again did anybody really think the next gen versions wouldn't play like Madden's of the past. If you accept Madden for what it is you can have fun with most versions, hence why many of us still play it from time to time. Like I said about the demo its disappointing but not surprising. Years of neglected legacy issues aren't going away over night, it is either learn to live with them or move on.
    So true. This series will just change a little bit each year. Just have to accept it for what it is. Some years I find that easier than others. I pray the sliders work better this year.

Skyboxer game on very slow.

Free agents video...

Absolutely ridiculous. There are 18 free agents in the 80's rating. How is that possible? You can build your team into a winner overnight. To make it worse, 86 free agents are listed from 79-70 ovr. On this guys list there is nobody below 70. Donny Moore caters exclusively to the whims of the NFLPA. Josh Freeman... 75ovr??? What??? Again I hate to compare, but look at THE SHOW 14 and the ratings of players. Please, please, please stretch the ratings and massively drop FA ratings. IMO the highest rated FA should be 69 or 70 max!

Chill out man.

Please, please, please stretch the ratings and massively drop FA ratings. IMO the highest rated FA should be 69 or 70 max!
    I completely agree it would make CFM much more realistic if the league was spread out ratings wise like FIFA and The Show. The free agents in Madden are free agents because darn near everybody on the regular rosters is a 75+ with a majority of each team over 80. Having a player or 2 injured in CFM is no big deal since the free agent list is chock full of suitable replacements. Lowering the regular rosters and free agents would make for a better CFM experience year after year. Unfortunately the AI (err programming is subpar so you always see tons of 80+ rated guys in free agency during the pre-season).

Quote Originally Posted by GatorfanStovy View Post
    Chill out man.
    No, he won't chill out man. He makes a 100% perfectly valid point that many of us here agree with!

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    No, he won't chill out man. He makes a 100% perfectly valid point that many of us here agree with!
    Exactly. There should only be a handful of guys in the 70s on the FA list. 99% of them should be under 70 with many low 60s and 50s IMO. I tweeted this at Looman awhile back. It just falls on deaf ears. Reputation is brutal for some of these. It was ridiculous how Burleson had good speed still. He's a statue now.

Chill out man.

You never know who's going to hit the FA market and what their values are so why is such an big deal? Ever year you have different ratings and what not. I'm sure a roster update will take care of that once the season starts. Jesus don't get so butt hurt over ratings.

Jesus don't get so butt hurt over ratings.

You never know who's going to hit the FA market and what their values are so why is such an big deal? Ever year you have different ratings and what not. I'm sure a roster update will take care of that once the season starts. Jesus don't get so butt hurt over ratings.
    You are so wrong it's crazy. EA typically ignores the FA list on roster updates. All of these unemployed bums will remain over-rated by about 10 overall. Having inflated ratings on the FA list means these guys get signed cheap and let people get around cap and depth issues. The only solution is to edit all of these guys by hand which we can do. Rating players properly is important. Seeing this mess exposes Donny Moore for not doing a good job.

Yep, those ratings point at nothing but sucking up to and keeping the NFLPA happy. No other reason why they'd be so bloody high.

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk because I'm a lazy ass

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    Seeing this mess exposes Donny Moore for not doing a good job.
    I know he is the roster guy but there are always things behind the scene that he might not have control of. This is the same NFL that has forced EA to... I doubt dealing with the NFLPA is any easier. He probably has the most thankless job in America. The guy rates some of the biggest, fastest and strongest athletes on the planet. Amazed he has lasted this long and not ended up on some small island hiding in a tiny hut.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    I know he is the roster guy but there are always things behind the scene that he might not have control of. This is the same NFL that has forced EA to... I doubt dealing with the NFLPA is any easier. He probably has the most thankless job in America. The guy rates some of the biggest, fastest and strongest athletes on the planet. Amazed he has lasted this long and not ended up on some small island hiding in a tiny hut.
    Haha I know seriously

Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
    Haha I know seriously
    I have come to terms with Tiburon and the games they make. Do not expect too much going in and hope that one day they might just surprise me. A part of me wishes that we could all go back to the late 80's, early 90's where we were lucky to get a few screenshots in the Sports Edition of Gamepro Magazine. Leave some of the suspense for when the game hits. Then complain about the game when friends came over or in the lunchroom while drinking whole milk and devouring trans fats. Things were so much easier back before the internet and we could actually enjoy stuff.
    Last edited by bdoughty; 08-18-2014 at 08:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    I have come to terms with Tiburon and the games they make. Do not expect too much going in and hope that one day they might just surprise me. A part of me wishes that we could all go back to the late 80's, early 90's where we were lucky to get a few screenshots in the Sports Edition of Gamepro Magazine. Leave some of the suspense for when the game hits. Then complain about the game when friends came over or in the lunchroom while drinking whole milk and devouring trans fats. Things were so much easier back before the internet and we could actually enjoy stuff.
    And you were stuck with that game too as there were no patches
    The dude abides.