Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 NFL Season Talk

• Facebook
  • Display
    fascinating.
    you act like children when confronted with something that confuses you and you know absolutely nothing about my life on any level.

Steelers above post is interesting considering he did half to an entire NCAA roster for no pay.

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    fascinating.
    you act like children when confronted with something that confuses you and you know absolutely nothing about my life on any level.

Steelers above post is interesting considering he did half to an entire NCAA roster for no pay.
    The only thing "confusing" about the bullshit you spew is how crazy must one be to believe that garbage?

I find deflategate completely overblown now that the NFL finally admitted they never tested the pressure of the balls before the game. So there is no way of suggesting the balls were deflated at halftime. The truth is Brady submitted balls that were slightly flat because he has always done it that way along with every other qb who turns in game balls to their preference. The NFL looks stupid for letting this drag out. They haven't even talked to Brady or Belichik.

And the NFL rule on ball pressure hasn't changed since prior to 1940. The balls have changed and so has the game since then. It is a trivial rule and unnecessary imo. The head of officials admitted that they may change the rule next year.

fascinating.

Are you sure?

#TheScriptIsDead

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    I find deflategate completely overblown now that the NFL finally admitted they never tested the pressure of the balls before the game. So there is no way of suggesting the balls were deflated at halftime. The truth is Brady submitted balls that were slightly flat because he has always done it that way along with every other qb who turns in game balls to their preference. The NFL looks stupid for letting this drag out. They haven't even talked to Brady or Belichik.
    Pretty much...

I loved these quotes from a Patriots player about Mike Wallace. Wallace was frustrated and ended up getting benched because he wants more targets - and deep ones. The problem was Tannehill isn't good at throwing deep and is more conservative by nature. Brady doesn't go deep much either so Wallace isn't a great fit in Miami and he whined about it.

The Patriots player called Wallace mentally soft. He said a real team just goes to work, doesn't complain about how he's used or his coaches or teammates. He shuts his mouth and just gets it done like they did after a bad start this year.
    http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolph...-weakness.html

Warren Sapp solicits a prostitute allegedly at least he waited til the end of the season to get suspended from the NFL Network without pay.

Considering the money troubles he's had, you'd think he'd not do something like that to jeopardize his TV job.
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Warren Sapp solicits a prostitute allegedly at least he waited til the end of the season to get suspended from the NFL Network without pay.

Considering the money troubles he's had, you'd think he'd not do something like that to jeopardize his TV job.
    The most important question is, was she 12?

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    The most important question is, was she 12?

#TheScriptIsDead

Not only shopping for hookers, but slapping them around.
    The dude abides.

Good riddance to Sapp. He has always annoyed me. Ran his mouth off at Strahan, Shockey and others. Won't miss that mouth at all. NFL Network has one less hack.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    Good riddance to Sapp. He has always annoyed me. Ran his mouth off at Strahan, Shockey and others. Won't miss that mouth at all. NFL Network has one less hack.
    the nfl employ's nothing but hacks in the first place. LOL at Ladainian Tomlinson talking on tv

the nfl employ's nothing but hacks in the first place. LOL at Ladainian Tomlinson talking on tv
    Speaking of hacks, the word is "employs" (no apostrophe since it is neither possessive nor a contraction). I won't tell you anything else about the word because, if you knew the definition of the word, you would run screaming to mother's arms.

#TheScriptIsDead

#TheScriptIsDead

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Speaking of hacks, the word is "employs" (no apostrophe since it is neither possessive nor a contraction). I won't tell you anything else about the word because, if you knew the definition of the word, you would run screaming to mother's arms.

#TheScriptIsDead
    The dude abides.

#TheScriptIsDead

ESPN - NFL: Ed Sabol, founder of NFL Films, died Monday at age 98; he was elected to Pro Football Hall of Fame as a contributor.

#TheScriptIsDead

He was a pioneer. RIP
    The dude abides.