Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Madden NFL 15 - Connected Franchise Mode Livestream Aug. 7 Archive

• Facebook
  • Display

Madden NFL 15 - Connected Franchise Mode Livestream Aug. 7 Archive

Last edited by cdj; 08-07-2014 at 06:31 PM.

Couldn't help but notice since the EA Access fiasco by Sony the livestream is now on XBOX1. Thanks again for that Sony...

New XP progression/game prep. system actually looks pretty good. It should be a lot more balanced than the practice mode from Madden 25. I don't know how many I will actually do each week but I like how they teach concepts during the drills.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    Couldn't help but notice since the EA Access fiasco by Sony the livestream is now on XBOX1. Thanks again for that Sony...
    Well at least that way people get to see Madden 15 in 480 p at 30 FPS.

In the relocation video I see the media question is still identical to Madden 25. Also looks like no new cities were added. They did say though that ENDZONE art has been addressed.

Edit: stadiums are also identical to last year. No new updates.
    Last edited by jaymo76; 08-07-2014 at 04:34 PM.

Purchasing upgrades via one button push is excellent. You can increase by one button and if you make a mistake, decrease by one button. Well done!

Interesting. Popularity fluctuates with playing time, super bowls, etc. However PERSONAILTY is a set number and does not fluctuate.

Wow! It takes a long time to simulate a full season. Simming 10 years in one shot will probably take like 30 mins. to an hour.

As expected you will NOT get the ultra cool chrome fly in to start the game once you build a new stadium. There is also new scenery behind the generic stadiums.

This stream is so telling of the ISOLATION IN CFM. The guys are talking about how they don't know why David Fales in the QB of the Bears. Answer: because there is no connection to the events of the league!!!

Why do they keep going on about the Pro Bowl? You CANNOT play the game!!! Okay fans vote and captains will change every year. But... you CANNOT play the game!!! It is 100% cosmetic.

No QB game intros for rookies. That is the biggest issue with using REAL visual clips. It just seems silly to mix real player videos with computer animated players.

I know that this is a CFM stream but some of this gameplay is atrocious! Plus three straight streams and three straight streams where the cpu punter kicks the ball straight down the field and through the endzone. Special teams so desperately needs an overhaul.

This is all pro setting? If so I am nervous. In a half of football the cpu Bears pass for 4 yards and rush for -1. This in addition to the wide open receiver and multitude of QB sacks. Plus what is with all the ball bouncing off OL helmets?

Also, very concerned about the cpu roster decisions. Why is Cutler gone in year two? Why is Forte gone in year two? One of them maybe but not both.

I watched that full stream on twitch and nobody had their questions answered. Granted many questions were about a demo (which I don't think is going to happen, hence EA Access...) but there were a lot of great CFM questions that were asked and NONE of them were answered. Only two questions I recall being asked AND answered were from EA Game Changers. What is the deal with that? They most likely already know the answers. The more I think about it the more disappointed I am in this stream.

I was feeling pretty good about the game earlier in the week. However, outside of a few things (basically xp/confidence) the CFM is identical to Madden 25. All of the other changes are cosmetic in nature. I will still be buying the game but I really want/need to see more from the Madden team.

Meh color me unimpressed as well. The XP thing reminds me too much of Road to Glory so you can basically just practice mode your way to a team of all 99 OVRs

As was pointed out by a few people in the OS forums, again this year dynamic attendance is NOT part of CFM. Your stadium will be sold out every single game (visually) even if your financial advisor tells you only 50% of the stadium is full. These are the little things that are frustrating. Hands down the best representation re: dynamic attendance is The Show 14. I played a Tuesday night game in poor conditions and the projected attendance figures were about 16% of total capacity at Petco. At the time we were in dead last in the NL West facing Philly, dead last in their division. Whole sections were empty. This makes perfect sense! When I went to Oakland a few years back to see the Skins come to town the total crowd was just over 35,000. The place fits something like 64,000. You could see empty seats everywhere. However, in the world of madden... 64,000 strong any time of year for any game...

Thanks for the info Jaymo. Haven't had time to look at this yet. My son has started football practice.

I'm starting to think there will be no demo for anything this year. That's a huge change from the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    Thanks for the info Jaymo. Haven't had time to look at this yet. My son has started football practice.

I'm starting to think there will be no demo for anything this year. That's a huge change from the past.

Pastas Padre was speculating a demo release on August 12th. Maybe it will drop then? However, the more I think about it the more I doubt there is a demo. If you give a demo it's a free sample. However, if you give no demo but put the game to EA Access and charge for it five days in advance a number of people will buy your subscription service just to check it out. A demo does nothing for EA at this point as for better or worse, Madden is Madden. EA Access will make them money in place of a demo.