Thread: NCAA 14 Uniforms?

• Facebook
  • Display

NCAA 14 Uniforms?

Hello,
    Long time no posty...question: I stared playing NCAA 14 again and was wondering if there is some place that I can purchase the uniforms that they once sold in the uniform store? I see the uniform store is no longer an option on the main menu.

I went into the Playstation store and it only has add-ons of the pipeline, 5* QB and recruiting stuff but no uniforms.

Any ideas on where we can purchase the uniforms?

Thanks.

I was able to find the uniform store on the PS3, the problem is when I click on any of the uniform updates it gives me an error, something to the effect of you must be logged in to download this DLC, but there is no log in option.

I'm only missing uniforms 2,3, & 8. If anyone has them and could put them in a zip file maybe it's possible to put them on a usb key and try to load them from there. If not, no biggie.

I'm betting they turned everything off at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    I'm betting they turned everything off at this point.
    Probably so, the online option still works, I'm really hoping my buddy will start playing again. We used to have a great time playing NCAA each fall, hopefully the servers will continue to stay online for a while longer.

Yeah I've been getting that same error the past few weeks as well.

Can't find anything online about it but like CLW said they probably turned it off.

The Notre Dame uni packs is corrupted so I never downloaded it. After releasing them there was zero support to fix any of the errors. At this point I suspect, as other have stated, support for this game is dead.

I downloaded all 9 uniform packs today. Now the game freezes in the uniform selection screen.

I guess I just wasted $8.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    I downloaded all 9 uniform packs today. Now the game freezes in the uniform selection screen.

I guess I just wasted $8.
    Just for Notre Dame. Ironic, huh?

I guess.

I'll need to go back and see which pack is the one that's bad and delete it, I suppose.

The new additions include Tennessee's new Smoky Gray uniforms, Texas A&M's all-black set, and updated looks for Alabama and Florida.