Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014-2015 College Football Discussion Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by dhook27 View Post
    Holy shit all these feels over an opinion
    That's all you have after I just verbally bitch slapped the fuck out of your ridiculous claims? I'm really starting to see some similarities between Ram and dhook? Can an admin run an IP check on both accounts? I am seriously curious to see if they both aren't coming from the same IP.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Is that you trying to list the greatest/classic college football games of "ALL TIME"? If so, wow, you just proved my point for me that you are absolutely fucking clueless when it comes to classic games and college football history. That might be THE shittiest list of greatest/classic college football games of "ALL TIME".

Yikesssss

SmoothPancakes must be sexually frustrated

http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/inde...=1206425.29304
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>this poverty thread that is dead 90% of the time

Your teachers should be shot for the clear failures they have been at their jobs. Raising and teaching a bunch of retards these days.

Your parents should be shot for the clear failures they have been at their jobs. Raising and teaching a bunch of retards these days.
    Fixed.

I #TrustTheScript

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Fixed.

I #TrustTheScript
    Good fix. I suppose the teachers can only do what they have to work with. if they have nothing but stupid and lost causes for students, there's not much the greastest teacher on Earth could possibly do.

In the end, it does all start with the parents. If the parents are failures and act like entitled shits, the children will be failures and act like entitled shits.

Your teachers should be shot for the clear failures they have been at their jobs. Raising and teaching a bunch of retards these days.

Holy cringe

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Fixed.

I #TrustTheScript
    Thank you

Signed,

A teacher who works with lost causes

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Thank you

Signed,

A teacher who works with lost causes

I #TrustTheScript

Good fix. I suppose the teachers can only do what they have to work with. if they have nothing but stupid and lost causes for students, there's not much the greastest teacher on Earth could possibly do.

In the end, it does all start with the parents. If the parents are failures and act like entitled shits, the children will be failures and act like entitled shits.

So much cringe and corn in one post. Holy shit. YIKES

Just ignore Dhook, it's the only logical thing. He lost any credibility when he mentioned MSU replacing Michigan as a Rival. Had no clue the Big Ten teams were playing FCS schools and won't reply to people correcting everything he says, other than to throw out another stupid emoticon and silly remark. He is the Ram of the college football forum. I stopped posting in the NFL is fixed thread long ago and glad I did.

Enjoy your lost cause Souljahbill. They do not get any more lost than this.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Just ignore Dhook, it's the only logical thing. He lost any credibility when he mentioned MSU replacing Michigan as a Rival. Had no clue the Big Ten teams were playing FCS schools and won't reply to people correcting everything he says, other than to throw out another stupid emoticon and silly remark. He is the Ram of the college football forum. I stopped posting in the NFL is fixed thread long ago and glad I did.

Enjoy your lost cause Souljahbill. They do not get any more lost than this.

Nice to see I have fans ����

"This is not another game. It's The Game."

Urban Meyer

FWIW, when I was enrolled at Ohio State, I had fellow students claiming to me after the basketball championship that we lost to Florida (our third loss to Florida in major sports in 14 months) that Florida was going to become our new rival. I guess because Tressel had so dominated Michigan that they forgot why we have that rivalry in the first place. So dhook is far from alone in his naivety.

But there is no way, short of one team ending football or the near equivalent, that Ohio State ever has a bigger rival than Michigan. Michigan State may be our closest competition for the division, and they might do that for a decade or two (hypothetical, not predictive), and the rival would still be Michigan.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    FWIW, when I was enrolled at Ohio State, I had fellow students claiming to me after the basketball championship that we lost to Florida (our third loss to Florida in major sports in 14 months) that Florida was going to become our new rival. I guess because Tressel had so dominated Michigan that they forgot why we have that rivalry in the first place. So dhook is far from alone in his naivety.

But there is no way, short of one team ending football or the near equivalent, that Ohio State ever has a bigger rival than Michigan. Michigan State may be our closest competition for the division, and they might do that for a decade or two (hypothetical, not predictive), and the rival would still be Michigan.

Thank you for an actual mature response

Thank you for an actual mature response
    He called you NAIVE by the way, it was not complementary. Ignorance of "The Ohio State football team and it's true rival" is not limited to your homestead in Toledo.
    Last edited by bdoughty; 11-26-2014 at 12:39 AM.

http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/inde...=1206425.29304
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>this poverty thread that is dead 90% of the time
    How did I miss this winner of a post? If this place sucks so much take your ass back to KaynedyLand. It will save you from having to copy and paste your replies here, to such a small audience.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post

Oh, he's FAR from being alone in his naivety. But he also has a LOT to learn about college football history and "classic games" if he thinks the last three years of the Ohio State-Michigan game were NOT classic games, and thinks that the 2006 Ohio State-Michigan game was top 5 among the greatest/classic college football games of "ALL TIME".

But god bless that period in life when one can be a completely clueless 13 year old who thinks they know everything and know what's what about the world, when they probably haven't even lost their cherry yet.

2006 was the game of the century, Smooth.

Mostly because I was there
    Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    He called you NAIVE by the way, it was not complementary.
    That doesn't mean it wasn't a mature response. People can disagree on the Internet and it still be a mature discussion
    Last edited by JeffHCross; 11-26-2014 at 07:14 AM.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud