Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Montana Football (VR) - TBA

• Facebook
  • Display
    Looking forward to an announcement. I would be stunned if there were any truth to being a licensed game. I just don't see it as a possibility. We can dream though... fingers crossed!

#Montana16 will be the sponsor for driver Brad Smith at 5/1's (Friday) International Motorsports Hall of Fame 200. The race will be televised on Fox Sports 1 at 5 PM CT.

I had the same thought. That is the drawback to having YouTube 'commenters' being the first to share news/info. Every little thing elicits a lot of hype. He has since clarified on his Twitter that he said there would be 'news,' not 'info.' 'Info' is apparently the hype word to look for.

The 'bright side' is that hopefully news will start emerging in May.

Seriously?

I'm beginning to lose any sliver of hope I have left for this game with each crap stunt like this that they pull.

#TheScriptIsDead

And I thought Madden/NCAA milked it with cover votes et. al. This is freakin crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    OS has lost their mind and have banned all discussion on the game until a release date and platform is revealed. The modding over there is incredibly heavy handed.
    its been that way for years. They run the place like a cult church that keeps changing its doctrine to satisfy its own interests

the ryanmoody dweeb is a pinhead anyway. Dude talks about video games like its vewy impotent business LOL. He has no critical thought to begin with. Its a fuckin toy that you buy and play or don't. Not some major ticket item you need to discuss for an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    I'm getting worried for some people. On social media and other forums I'm seeing people who will become physically ill should this actually turn into a released video game and *gasp* be even somewhat enjoyable.

I don't get why there are some who are basically afraid there may be another football game on the market. It is possible that both Madden & Montana could be enjoyable and fun. Is that illegal? I've gone from being indifferent on the title to rooting for it based on how some people are acting.
    its only on XB1 anyway. People ? are you sure you aren't reading comments from children ?

#Montana16 will be the sponsor for driver Brad Smith at 5/1's (Friday) International Motorsports Hall of Fame 200. The race will be televised on Fox Sports 1 at 5 PM CT.
    Sponsoring an ARCA car doesn't even move the needle. That's pathetic.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Yeah, I'll start caring any about this game again when they start caring about actually releasing info instead of this never ending trolling teaser crap that turns out to have absolutely nothing to do with the game. It's almost to the point where I don't care if it comes out or not and if it's amazing or not, I'm about ready to tell them to piss off.

#TheScriptIsDead

Lmao. A hashtag on the bottom of the quarter-panel of an ARCA car. That is laughable.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

This is brutal. This is not the way to market a game IF you want to compete with Madden. I'm sure we will get another screenshot on the 16th.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Lmao. A hashtag on the bottom of the quarter-panel of an ARCA car. That is laughable.
    I was expecting a full sponsorship/paint design. I can't think a small quarter-panel ad/hashtag costs all that much.

I was expecting a full sponsorship/paint design. I can't think a small quarter-panel ad/hashtag costs all that much.
    Same here. The whole hype the day before they announced that and then it's just some tiny thing on a quarter-panel, not even a full paint job.

Whoever is in control of this team's/product's advertising and promotions, they need to be fired. Now. Don't even let them box up their stuff, just throw their ass out the door and hire someone new.

#TheScriptIsDead

I'm beginning to think that's the problem....there is no one in charge of marketing & PR and that development is doing it with extremely limited funds (and focus). AFAIK, there's not even a Twitter or Facebook page for the game and those are free to make.

Look I'd LOVE nothing more than for someone to step up and give EA's monopoly a run for its money. But this game just isn't going to be it.

For multiple years this guy has been spinning the web and is very rarely correct. His last big prophecy was the 2k got the NFL license. Here he goes with his claim of an AAA title.

What seems to be clear:

1. 2k is not involved or at the very least doesn't want anyone to know they are involved
    2. Marketing is non-existent... hence why 2k is probably not involved
    3. Based on the limited screen shots this game is 100% generic

... is there anything else left to be said???