Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Montana Football (VR) - TBA

• Facebook
  • Display

Joe Montana Football 16 (Rumored)

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Edited the above post, Windows 10 is not until late-2015, and any delays could push that to 2016.
    http://www.gamespot.com/articles/win.../1100-6425988/

Interesting. I read JMF16 was due to release in July. We'll see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Marlowe; 03-18-2015 at 09:47 AM.

Must have pushed it up. Good because as a Windows 8 owner, I get it free.
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    I have no clue who this guy is and I do not care but his report just screams 100% BS.

IF the game was as "great" as he says it is the publisher (and MS assuming the exclusivity is also true) would be hyping the living shit out of it with teasers and then right at the NFL Draft drop a HUGE reveal of all this alleged "awesome" stuff.

I'll believe it when I see it.
    you fail to understand that was the teaser. That was a premeditated move to generate interest. summer isn't far and they want the xbox-what ever its called to start selling for this games arrival. Its that simple

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    you fail to understand that was the teaser. That was a premeditated move to generate interest. summer isn't far and they want the xbox-what ever its called to start selling for this games arrival. Its that simple
    So the marketing is fixed?
    The dude abides.

Too bad Joe Montana didn't wear #12.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    It would have been end of days.
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    He did.

High school basketball.

#TheScriptIsDead

what don't you get ? the guy is apologizing for saying how good the game is like he's doing something wrong ?

he's doing exactly what they want

LOL this is cool !

I think Donny Moore deleted his tweet but he tweeted back at Montana and Damon Grow that their screenshot was 20th century football gaming. Still no real news on this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    I think Donny Moore deleted his tweet but he tweeted back at Montana and Damon Grow that their screenshot was 20th century football gaming. Still no real news on this game.

Man I'm never one to wish for people to get fired/laid off but the EA guys make it REALLY hard given the frequent just outright ARROGANCE they display about ALL of their titles.

Totally agree with Moody on this one. To be fair he is a pretty harsh Madden critic but his point is still very just. Donny Moore hould not be commenting. That's a pretty classless thing to do. Yeah Madden's graphics look better than that screenshot but the problems with Madden have never been graphic based. Madden has always looked great and they have been working on these visuals for 26+ years.

Joe Montana Football 16 (Rumored)

Unfortunately, I don't see this title surviving without the nfl license. I read Moore's comments when he posted it on twitter. I got a chuckle considering the source.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Marlowe; 04-01-2015 at 09:49 AM.

I have no problem playing a totally generic football game as long as it's totally customizable. A deep create-a-team, create a stadium, customizable roster limits, have create-a-logo tools like Forza. If the game allows me to make the game my way, I'm all over it.

I'm getting pretty tired of the cryptic crap. Just say what platform this is for. To me this seems like a non-licensed indie game that won't have any effect on Madden right now.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    I'm getting pretty tired of the cryptic crap. Just say what platform this is for. To me this seems like a non-licensed indie game that won't have any effect on Madden right now.
    So the point here is that it's Microsoft exclusive? Microsoft only does cpu/console games correct? So I guess the mobile platform is out. That just seems weird though considering that Madden and Microsoft signed that huge deal a few years back...???...

Micro$oft could release for mobile, but presumably it would be primarily for Windows phones.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Let's pretend the rumors from that OS post are halfway true: I think EA's licensing deal with the NFL (or any brand, for that matter) generally run up until a month or so before their next game comes out. Should this game also have an NFL license, I doubt they could announce it or say anything until June or July.

I am with you, though. I wish they could/would just clarify consoles now and then elaborate on licensing later (if they can't right away). This is either the best or worst marketing ever; definitely the most cryptic.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    Let's pretend the rumors from that OS post are halfway true: I think EA's licensing deal with the NFL (or any brand, for that matter) generally run up until a month or so before their next game comes out. Should this game also have an NFL license, I doubt they could announce it or say anything until June or July.

I am with you, though. I wish they could/would just clarify consoles now and then elaborate on licensing later (if they can't right away). This is either the best or worst marketing ever; definitely the most cryptic.
    One thing is for sure: without the NFL license, this game cannot live up to the hype. I really hope there is some truth to those OS rumours because I would like this game to be a reality but an announcement that does not include NFL licenses will end in colossal failure for this game.