Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Options for Death Penalty OD settings

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by marcotte14 View Post
    What kind of changes to the sliders are you thinking? I looked at the set that G setup, and it looks like a great start.
    Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Last I had talked to G, the sliders weren't set up. Just going to match what they were for Powerhouse. If they're set up, then that's one less thing to do.
    There are sliders in place... the sliders I had set for my offline games. I believe they're largely based on the original sliders we started with when we first started Powerhouse (the ones Escobar recommended). I've tweaked here & there but I think they offer a good challenge. That said, if we want to totally scrap those sliders, you're certainly welcome to, though I haven't passed it to you because my pet rock is acting up again today.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    For those of us (me) that haven't played in a Dynasty all year: sanity check, what can the Commish edit in an active dynasty? Can JB edit our teams? Can he edit the depth chart of CPU teams?
    I don't think I can do either.
    Yes. The commissioner can modify anything in the players (name, number, equipment and ratings). I don't believe he can modify depth charts but I'm not sure.

Okay cool. If I'm not too hammered I'll get things going tonight when I get home. How ready is everyone with the preseason? I haven't looked.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    The dude abides.

Yeah if those were the ones we used G they seemed pretty good.

I'm finished with preseason tasks just didn't hit RTA

Okay cool. If I'm not too hammered I'll get things going tonight when I get home. How ready is everyone with the preseason? I haven't looked.

Only 7 teams have accepted the invites. Oneback and texaco are two that I noticed have not accepted off the top of my head.

E hasn't yet either.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Yes. The commissioner can modify anything in the players (name, number, equipment and ratings). I don't believe he can modify depth charts but I'm not sure.
    Primary thing I need edited is that I have an LOLB that is 93 OVR. Either he needs edited to be a pathetic player or just needs his year edited to be non-redshirt so I can redshirt him. If you can get to it before 8 central then I could redshirt him. Otherwise it would have to wait until the morning, so it would probably be better to edit him down if it's later.

If you have the ability to change CPU depth charts, I noticed that Boston College has a WR for starting QB. Didn't look at all the other teams.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

If you have the ability to change CPU depth charts, I noticed that Boston College has a WR for starting QB. Didn't look at all the other teams.
    Did you check to see if he was an ATH? Once the cpu sets their position their freshman year, they never change them again.

Good find Jeff.

Yeah with our teams we probably have guys at positions like that as well.

I know I had WR's at TE, LB's at DT and DE and LB's at the Safety spots.

Also had a WR at FI

Went through my depth chart at corrected those as well as the 2nd and 3rd spots for depth.

Is there a way we can get ahold of the guys who haven't joined yet? JB can't do the schedules unless everyone joins right?

Quote Originally Posted by marcotte14 View Post
    Is there a way we can get ahold of the guys who haven't joined yet? JB can't do the schedules unless everyone joins right?
    JB can do the schedules now in the preseason

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    JB can do the schedules now in the preseason
    But he can only edit the schedules of players who have joined. So those who haven't joined he wouldn't be able to edit, possibly leaving FCS teams on their schedule.

Hopefully everyone joins by tomorrow night.

The dude abides.

I just finished mine up so we're at 9 done.

Quote Originally Posted by Escobar View Post
    Did you check to see if he was an ATH? Once the cpu sets their position their freshman year, they never change them again.
    I didn't check, but his OVR didn't strike me as one that should be the #1 QB. Plus, I thought these were just user-edited rosters, so the CPU hasn't done anything yet.

My guess is that their QB graduated and was replaced on the roster but not the depth chart.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud