Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Powerhouse v. 3.0 - Death Penalty Settings

• Facebook
  • Display
    Sounds good.

Man just spent past hour recapping the history of the OD.

Even rewatched our VT-Wisky game G. Cannot wait to get this season started and hopefully have some more of those type of games.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    I'm going to do some more testing today and by the end of the day, should have the final results. Based on that, we should have all the information we can put together to come up with a gameplan.
    Great! I'm ready to get started. I also like Escobar's idea about bringing in players.

How would that work for those who don't have players to bring over?

I say we struggle and rebuild. Go full death penalty

I don't expect to gain much XP the first or season or so after.

Now if we get fired, we can still land on a team and earn XP right? It's just if you leave the dynasty and join in-progress....

Maybe we can set something in place where you have to take one of the worst teams' jobs to try to work your way back to a Powerhouse?
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Now if we get fired, we can still land on a team and earn XP right? It's just if you leave the dynasty and join in-progress....

Maybe we can set something in place where you have to take one of the worst teams' jobs to try to work your way back to a Powerhouse?
    Only if you join an OD in progress you won't receive coach XP. We should be fine if we get fired as far as XP goes. I'm telling ya, if we schedule some cup cakes for or non conf. games, we'll be good.

Yea, I just threw that bringing in players thing out there. I really want to just go in, and if we get fired f it work a new team.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post

That would be cool but suck if I'm the only one fired haha

G, if you want to set up a Test to see if we can get fired and then still earn XP in Season 2, I'll be around after 10 CT tonight.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Skip & I just played a scrimmage using our teams (TeamBuilder versions). It was enjoyable but you can definitely see that things are going to be rough. I used my Heisman sliders (set to AA though) with 5 minute quarters and I ended up winning 21-14.

Yeah its going to rough. I didn't realize my QB was half decent. Doesn't have anyone to throw to though.

Surprisingly Oline blocked super well.

Going to be a long few seasons lol

I played Default Heisman against Michigan State yesterday, and if it wasn't for a couple of forced throws I had a chance to at least keep the game close. Wasn't playing defense, though I think I gave up just about as many points as I would playing D.

What was insane was the offensive ability I had. Much like Skip said, I'm amazed by how good my O-line has been. I'm sure there's weaknesses I'm not seeing, but overall it wasn't remotely as bad as I expected. I was only sacked a few times.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud