Thread: New ps3 online dynasty with 2015 rosters

• Facebook
  • Display

New ps3 online dynasty with 2015 rosters

Tired of playing with players who have already graduated?

I'm starting a dynasty with all-new 2015 rosters that are updated. You can be any team, with a level 15 starting coaching level on Heisman difficulty (sliders will be adjusted to avoid some of the Heisman difficulty cheese.)

I'm looking for committed players who will be in it for the long-haul. It will be intense, and each player must be dedicated. Advance will be every 48 hours without exception, whether everyone is ready or not. This will help seasons pass, so that each player can develop their program past what already exists. There will be 2-3 User vs. User games per season so the best teams and players will make the National Championship.

If interested, leave a comment or send me a message on PSN: jbtigerguy07

Also, anyone interested will need to get the GroupMe App for communication purposes.

USERS:

jbtigerguy07: Clemson

Game Play Sliders: User/CPU

QB Accuracy: 50/25
    Pass Blocking: 25/50
    WR Catching: 50/35
    RB Ability: 50/50
    Run Blocking: 50/75
    ---
    Pass Coverage: 50/50
    Interceptions: 50/25
    Rush Defense: 25/75
    Tackling: 50/50
    ---
    FG Power: 55/50
    FG Accuracy: 55/35
    Punt Power: 50/50
    Punt Accuracy: 50/50
    Kickoff Power: 50/50
    All penalties stay default

To get the 2015 rosters for the ps3. What do I type to download the roster

Im looking for good realistic PS3 players to join my fast moving dynasty. Currently we are in year 2030. You start off as a 2 star coordinator and work ur way up. Computer sliders are up and human sliders are down. My ps3 tag is imyourfather or ask to join our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/Ncaa14Earnit/