Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TGT PS3 NCAA 14 OD: 2017 - Bowl Season

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker1170 View Post
    Kind b.s. that I have to take a loss and don't get to play the game.
    We played. I won 48-7.
    The dude abides.

Just a spectator here that has been following y'alls OD for a while, but I have to say,

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk because I'm a lazy ass

Quote Originally Posted by Joker1170 View Post
    Not true I talk to EA and they told me that there is alot of lag issues on the internet due to the world cup starting and they are alerting all severs, so that theory is not accurate.
    I've said it before, I'll say it again, once you're connected to your opponent, the EA servers have no impact on your game. That and I'm not sure how the world cup would have any impact on a game... much less when you play after all the matches are over for the day.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    I've said it before, I'll say it again, once you're connected to your opponent, the EA servers have no impact on your game. That and I'm not sure how the world cup would have any impact on a game... much less when you play after all the matches are over for the day.
    Espcially when we were playing from 12:30-2:00am last night because he was pausing all the damn time to bitch.
    The dude abides.

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Espcially when we were playing from 12:30-2:00am last night because he was pausing all the damn time to bitch.
    I was upset because of the 4 clipping pentals on my WR that caught 2 big passes and tackled from behind only to getba flag thrown on him for clipping how does thatbwork ? 2 in first half when score was 0-0 and 10-0, and 2 in second half when I down by 30, but I did not realized that I was expected to conceded defeat when down by 30 or more in second half . So if that is bitching so be it, sorry to be competitive Your Majesty! Next time know now to just conceded defeate before opening kickoff.