Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FIFA 15 - Official E3 Gameplay Trailer

• Facebook
  • Display
    I'm game for both this and NHL. Plan on getting both on PS4 since there's actually a community here for both games on the PS4 side.

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk because I'm a lazy ass

Tired of being the lone 360 wolf huh?
    The dude abides.

Well, it would have been Xbox One wolf this year. But while I'll still spend 99% of my time in sole manager modes, it is nice to jump Into some online play.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Well, it would have been Xbox One wolf this year. But while I'll still spend 99% of my time in sole manager modes, it is nice to jump Into some online play.

Be warned... Steeler and CLW will DESTORY you!!! Trust me as I know this from personal experience.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    Be warned... Steeler and CLW will DESTORY you!!! Trust me as I know this from personal experience.
    Meh Steeler and I aren't that good. There was a guy (who's name alludes me) that was in the initial 2-3 seasons of TGT Cup and he DESTROYED everyone. It was so..... bad he basically was stuck playing with crappy teams while we played with the Bayern Munich's of the world and he would still beat us 3-5 goals a game.

Although I understand soccer from a tactical standpoint (I played the game from Kindergarten through High School) I don't have the stick skills to learn and/or master any of the dribbling moves so I'm forced to pretty much beat everyone via possession and passing the ball around all over the place until the defense breaks down giving me an opening for a shot.

I'm the same way. I still have no clue when it comes to dribbling moves. My offense consists of possession, sprints and LOTS of passes.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Meh Steeler and I aren't that good. There was a guy (who's name alludes me) that was in the initial 2-3 seasons of TGT Cup and he DESTROYED everyone. It was so..... bad he basically was stuck playing with crappy teams while we played with the Bayern Munich's of the world and he would still beat us 3-5 goals a game.

Although I understand soccer from a tactical standpoint (I played the game from Kindergarten through High School) I don't have the stick skills to learn and/or master any of the dribbling moves so I'm forced to pretty much beat everyone via possession and passing the ball around all over the place until the defense breaks down giving me an opening for a shot.
    Oh yeah forgot about him. Let's not invite him next time.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    Oh yeah forgot about him. Let's not invite him next time.
    Signed the 3x (i believe) defending champ.

I'd be down for joining, I've owned FIFA 14 for all of a week and have never played soccer in my life but I have fun playing the game, just not very good at it - but willing to learn.