Thread: Real college football league starting up!

• Facebook
  • Display
    Recruit

Real college football league starting up!

Hey guys the RCFL is my new dyn for PS3 that I have decided to start. Looking for legit, sim style, dedicated players who love college football as much as I do. We will start out as 1 star team and coordinators. All American/Heisman settings , 8 min quarters, adv is set for MONDAYS and THURSDAY each week for all of us adults who have real life to deal with aka-KIDS,WIFE,CAREERS.The dyn also will be design for members to have to climb the ladder of success to get to big time schools! If you want to join or need more info please email me (memanuel42@gmail.com)! I would like to start by end of week.
    Last edited by Joker1170; 06-10-2014 at 09:30 PM.

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker1170 View Post
    Hey guys the RCFL is my new dyn for PS3 that I have decided to start. Looking for legit, sim style, dedicated players who love college football as much as I do. We will start out as 1 star team and coordinators. All American/Heisman settings , 8 min quarters, adv is set for MONDAYS and THURSDAY each week for all of us adults who have real life to deal with aka-KIDS,WIFE,CAREERS.The dyn also will be design for members to have to climb the ladder of success to get to big time schools! If you want to join or need more info please email me (memanuel42@gmail.com)! I would like to start by end of week.
    sorry guys I put wrong email in forum the right email is memanuel42@gmail.com
    you can also just leave your contact info here.