Thread: Forza Horizon 2 (XB1) - TBD

• Facebook
  • Display

Forza Horizon 2 (XB1) - TBD

IGN Hands On

“We believe next gen beauty isn’t about poly counts,” says Fulton. “It’s not about texture resolution. Those are last-gen concepts. Next-gen beauty is about light.”

“It’s about light and how it plays on every surface in the world. How it reacts to them. How it scatters from them. It’s about the way sunlight glints on the bodywork of a car. It’s about the way the entire world reflects back at you from the surface of a puddle in a cobbled street.

“It’s about really revealing those imperfections that make something feel real. I’m talking about the minute scratches on a brake disc. I’m talking about the flaky paint and rusted metal of an old barn door. That’s what next-gen beauty is.”
    Last edited by bdoughty; 06-03-2014 at 06:32 PM.

I liked this type of Forza better then 5. Much better racing and modifying and selling etc. Should be awesome on the xbox one. can't wait.

I'm sure it wont look nearly as good in the final game, but that screenshot is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by GatorfanStovy View Post
    I liked this type of Forza better then 5. Much better racing and modifying and selling etc. Should be awesome on the xbox one. can't wait.
    Agreed, I really enjoyed Horizon. Environments were more fun and more interesting compared to the same lap over and over.

Prepare yourself, 3 ACTUAL GAMEPLAY VIDEOS.

i'm gonna bump this bad boy.

ign gave it 9 out of 10. holy cow that is high rating for a racing game.i i'm getting it tomorrow. i downloaded the demo today man its awesome. i really have a weak spot for tuner cars and so forth.

who else is getting?

I might. I have $90 in my XBL account. Going to get Halo Anniversary with it, so maybe Forza Horizon is the other game I get.
    The dude abides.

Got to play FH2 yesterday most of the day. It's pretty sick game! Great detail and free roam is awesome. Car details are great as well. If your dying for a racing game this one is for you. It's pretty close to Need for speed underground if not better.

It also does a great job on modifying cars and detail to cars from body kits to paint jobs.. It could have a few better 4 cylinder cars my self but its cool. I think the best part of the game is introducing to the game as turn 10 does a good job with it. This should be the best racing game of the year.