Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: College Football 15 - What Could Have Been

• Facebook
  • Display

Lame cover .. hes jyst back up a he should be. his hc said it even

http://blogs.nfl.com/2014/05/13/john...like-a-backup/

Better than Tebow

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx since I'm too lazy to get to the CPU.
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by GatorfanStovy View Post
    Lame cover .. hes jyst back up a he should be. his hc said it even

http://blogs.nfl.com/2014/05/13/john...like-a-backup/
    Of course he said that. You have to earn the starting job no matter who is in front of you.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Better than Tebow

Yeah. Besides, how many NCAA cover athletes started as rookies in the NFL?

Quote Originally Posted by GatorfanStovy View Post
    hes jyst back up a he should be.
    Since I did an emoticon for Ram. This sentence kinda begged me to do a new one.

Is the Gator Spanish?
    The dude abides.

Is the Gator Spanish?
    Hard to tell from his posts.

spanglish

It's too bad we didn't get just 1 version of NCAA Football for Next-Gen systems. Now I have to get the 360 copy soon just so I don't have too many withdrawals lol.

Quote Originally Posted by xMrHitStickx904 View Post
    It's too bad we didn't get just 1 version of NCAA Football for Next-Gen systems. Now I have to get the 360 copy soon just so I don't have too many withdrawals lol.
    Gamefly had it on sale for $13 earlier this week, but it's sold out.
    The dude abides.

OS has current rosters too. I put the latest version in my locker.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    How accurate are they?

The dude abides.

How accurate are they?

They had moved Funchess to WR for Michigan (is accurate). Looked good to me but I'm no expert on college rosters. Download the set in my locker and you can tell me lol.

At the very least all of the kids that are left are gone and the class has been updated for everyone. I'll put the download user name as well.
    PS3 "Schoene503" which is latest, not original OP : http://www.operationsports.com/forum...14-15-ps3.html
    360A "JC Spinner" or : http://www.operationsports.com/forum...box-360-a.html
    360B "Call Me LSU" : http://www.operationsports.com/forum...x-360-wip.html
    Last edited by Rudy; 05-17-2014 at 08:04 AM.

Food for thought... at about this time each year we begin to contemplate which team we will run with in dynasty mode. Just for old times sake, I will do the same ritual.

NCAA 2015 (PS4) Starting school: OC for

Alma Mater:

Other teams that would get serious consideration between now and "release date" would be:

This will hurt the most on July 8th... the former release date.

My team would be wherever I end up moving to next when I eventually leave Utah State.

I suppose the good thing this year, once I finish up my current season at Utah State, after which I'll reach the end of my current contract, I no longer have to potentially leave Utah State due to a new game coming out. I'll be able to give it some serious thought and decide if I want to sign on at Utah State for another 2-3 years or decide if I do feel like it's time to move on and find a new team to play as.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    My team would be wherever I end up moving to next when I eventually leave Utah State.

I suppose the good thing this year, once I finish up my current season at Utah State, after which I'll reach the end of my current contract, I no longer have to potentially leave Utah State due to a new game coming out. I'll be able to give it some serious thought and decide if I want to sign on at Utah State for another 2-3 years or decide if I do feel like it's time to move on and find a new team to play as.
    It's 2019 in my UNLV dynasty. I am committed to finishing the 2020 season... and then I am outa there. I NEED a change from Vegas and the MWC. My desired conferences are either the ACC or the BIG10. However, we will see how it goes. My alma mater this year is Indiana but they don't appear to be in need of a new HC.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    It's 2019 in my UNLV dynasty. I am committed to finishing the 2020 season... and then I am outa there. I NEED a change from Vegas and the MWC. My desired conferences are either the ACC or the BIG10. However, we will see how it goes. My alma mater this year is Indiana but they don't appear to be in need of a new HC.
    Yeah, I'm sort of split on what I want to do. I like to move on after a few years because playing the same conference opponents year after year gets sort of old after a while. I like to change conferences and see new faces on the entire schedule every few years.

However, I sort of want to stay at Utah State after my contract expires. I haven't been able to do anything yet. I haven't won the Mountain Division yet, I haven't played in the MWCCG at all, and I've only been in one bowl game so far at Utah State, missing out last season due to a losing record. I have a LOT to still accomplish at Utah State, and I'd like to add at least one Mountain West championship to my list of accolades.

Of course, that could be difficult. New Mexico went from 4-8 last season to somehow an 8-0 record so far this season. Making, thus far, a 4 positive swing compared to last year, and still being undefeated and ranked in the Top 25 with just four games left in the regular season, I'm not sure I want to think of what New Mexico will be like in another one or two seasons if they stay at such a high level or get better.

So I've got some thinking to do before I get to the end of my current season. Do I cut my losses at Utah State and exit without a MWC championship and potentially only one bowl win, or do I stick around for another 2 or 3 years (however long the contract extension offer ends up being for) and try to win a couple of MWC championships and try to rack up some bowl wins.

My usual:
    Start as an OC at (where I got my Masters degree) then on to HC at (where I got my Bachelor's degree). Usually, by the time UL starts cooking nationally, USM needs a new coach so I coach there and essentially stay there for the rest of the dynasty.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    im waiting till we get near the start of the 2014 season before i download any updated roster's, im sure they will have them better by then. i did get CALL ME LSU 2014 rosters but most of the FR for all teams wont be there till June so you wont know what # they will have yet.

would have loved it if EA came out with a Playoff Patch for NCAA 14, they could have sold it for at least $15.