Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Madden NFL 15 - Pre-order Bonuses

• Facebook
  • Display
    In addition to the $15 of MUT cards, Gamestop preorders will also receive the GameStop Exclusive Futuristic Deluxe Stadium.

Oh yea so scored at gamestop... Got mine pre ordered and need to pay 30 bucks when it comes out. Thanks Wellsfargo save as you go money! Gonna be great having the UT packs and other stuff to start my UT team run in 15.. 2 more months!!

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    In addition to the $15 of MUT cards, Gamestop preorders will also receive the GameStop Exclusive Futuristic Deluxe Stadium.
    Looking at the gamestop website I see the deluxe stadium for PS4 and Xbox1 bonuses, I'm not seeing it on the PS3 version would this mean it's a no go on the PS3 version?

EDIT: I take that back, if you look at the MUT version on the PS3 it doesn't show the stadium as a pre-order bonus, the regular edition does have the stadium bonus....confusing...

Pre-Order Madden NFL 15 and Save Up to $45. Plus, 150+ Best Buy Stores Open at Midnight Aug. 26

http://www.bby.com/pre-order-madden-...dnight-aug-26/

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Pre-Order Madden NFL 15 and Save Up to $45. Plus, 150+ Best Buy Stores Open at Midnight Aug. 26

Great deal! I checked around but there is not too much around where I live re: deals. Rudy, have you found anywhere cheaper than $69?

Best Buy is so awesome. I hardly ever buy my games from Amazon anymore. I got the Gamer's Unlocked subscription for 2 years for $30, which gives me 20% off all new games.

So for Madden Ultimate Edition, I'm basically paying $55 for the upgraded edition along with a $10 gift card for preordering. Hopefully they keep the program going, beats the living hell out of anything else.

I'm taking all MUT code donations from owners who do not want them
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    Best Buy is so awesome. I hardly ever buy my games from Amazon anymore. I got the Gamer's Unlocked subscription for 2 years for $30, which gives me 20% off all new games.

So for Madden Ultimate Edition, I'm basically paying $55 for the upgraded edition along with a $10 gift card for preordering. Hopefully they keep the program going, beats the living hell out of anything else.
    That's about the only thing I'd given them credit for being awesome.

Still won't be buying the game there though.

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post

Yeah I need to look into that. Amazon has killed their $10 credit thing (for some unknown reason - presumably they think it isn't needed). My problem is the Best Buys near my apartment aren't well run and their stores are largely disorganized dumps so I don't like driving there and giving them my $.

My problem is the Best Buys near my apartment aren't well run and their stores are largely disorganized dumps so I don't like driving there and giving them my $.
    Ditto

See one of my past issues with them back in the Game Deals thread.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    Great deal! I checked around but there is not too much around where I live re: deals. Rudy, have you found anywhere cheaper than $69?
    Nope. I had it pre-ordered at FS for the PS4 at $59 thru the E3 deal in June. I had ordered the PS3 version for only $49 with UC4 and Tomb Raider PS4 (order 3, get $20 off each) but with Tomb Raider gone I just cancelled, traded in 12 old games at EB (trade 7 and get bonus $30 right now) and got $113 I used for Madden.

I'm considering buying Madden 15 as a digital download. THE PS Store says you can pre-download on August 24th and then the game unlocks at midnight eastern on August 26th. So I'm guessing being on the west coast my game would unlock at 9pm??? Is anyone else going digital?

Decided to go with the digital download. I will play this game more than any other throughout the year so no worrying about the disk. The game pre-installed in less than an hour and now there is a countdown clock on my game. Good to their word, the game will unlock at 9pm PACIFIC on MONDAY evening. Then it's go time!

Thinking of going this method as well Jaymo.

I have my pre-order at Gamestop but the ability to trade in doesn't concern me as I always keep Madden typically up until the new one comes out...with Madden 25 being the exception.

Only concern is to still get the MUT bonus that I gave word to JB I'd give him (I try to do as I say..never know when I may get an extra bonus for the Xbox give away...hint hint lol)

Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
    Thinking of going this method as well Jaymo.

I have my pre-order at Gamestop but the ability to trade in doesn't concern me as I always keep Madden typically up until the new one comes out...with Madden 25 being the exception.

Only concern is to still get the MUT bonus that I gave word to JB I'd give him (I try to do as I say..never know when I may get an extra bonus for the Xbox give away...hint hint lol)
    I hear what you are saying. Personally I am glad I went digital simply for the convenience. The pre load for me is HUGE but I also like not having to constantly flip disks in and out. Potentially playing at 9pm pacific tonight is also a huge perk... no waiting until lunch time or later on Tuesday!

Thought I read somewhere that you still get the MUT bonus even if purchased in the Store. However I cannot find it.

Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
    Thought I read somewhere that you still get the MUT bonus even if purchased in the Store. However I cannot find it.
    Yes there is a mut bonus but I think it comes with the game already (aka no code to input). It says on the Madden 15 ps4 pre order page but I don't remember the specifics.

If you pre-loaded PS4 madden you can now play it!!!