Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Madden NFL 15 - Pre-order Bonuses

• Facebook
  • Display

Madden NFL 15 - Pre-order Bonuses

Amazon (PS4|XB1|PS3|360) - $15 value of Madden Ultimate Team Content

GameStop - $15 value of Madden Ultimate Team Content & GameStop Exclusive Futuristic Deluxe Stadium!

More as they are revealed....
    Last edited by cdj; 07-01-2014 at 11:35 PM.

Amazon - $15 value of Madden Ultimate Team content.

Available for PS4, PS3, 360, Xbox One.

Pass. That deal does nothing for me.

It's not a bad deal. COuld get u some good cards if u love MUT...I do its fun even offline only. I tried online and it is still laggy as shit.. Next month I may pre ordere depending. on where I 'm living in August.

The pre-order packs for NCAA Football Ultimate Team were terrible (one 75 OVR player card, IIRC), but the NBA Live pre-order pack was pretty impressive IIRC. I think JB had it and received a high-rated Kobe.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    The pre-order packs for NCAA Football Ultimate Team were terrible (one 75 OVR player card, IIRC), but the NBA Live pre-order pack was pretty impressive IIRC. I think JB had it and received a high-rated Kobe.
    NBA was 7 gold packs I think.
    The dude abides.

I'm still offline only but a Madden franchise might be fun with the right group and a lot ofhead to head. Not interested in MUT.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    I'm still offline only but a Madden franchise might be fun with the right group and a lot ofhead to head. Not interested in MUT.
    That sums me up as well. The biggest problem though is TIME. Being east of Vancouver I'm on Pacific time while most folks around here are central / eastern so getting games in can be a challenge. When we did the FIFA league a few years back it was a blast but most people had to be willing to schedule their games with me later in the night.

Ya Madden release date is gonna be a killer wait. I just got done renting M25 for the one I must admit it plays 10 times better with some big improvements. I couldn't even play NCAA UT tonight ( had to return M25) If I could get M25 cheaper then 40 I'd get to hold me over till August. I just hit a pay load of UT coins and got up 30k.

Will The coins transfer to Madden 15 or do we lose them?

Quote Originally Posted by GatorfanStovy View Post
    Ya Madden release date is gonna be a killer wait. I just got done renting M25 for the one I must admit it plays 10 times better with some big improvements. I couldn't even play NCAA UT tonight ( had to return M25) If I could get M25 cheaper then 40 I'd get to hold me over till August. I just hit a pay load of UT coins and got up 30k.

Will The coins transfer to Madden 15 or do we lose them?
    I think you can trade them in for this.

Could a mod go in and fix Gatorfanstovy's Twitch link. My OCD thanks you in advance.
    Last edited by bdoughty; 05-02-2014 at 01:24 AM.

I am really hoping for Madden 15 that we will have the ability to CONTINUE DYNASTY from madden 25. It was NOT mentioned in any of the teaser stuff but I really hope it's there. I'm really liking how things are going in my current dynasty and want to see how it all works out. However, I don't expect Tiburon is willing (or capable) of doing this. But, the Show is making it a reality so there is always hope. I would love to run two dynasties on 15: my Bucs dynasty from 25 and a brand new one from 15, probably with my Raiders.

where is the best place to pre order this?

Based on the preorder bonuses, I'd say wherever you want because the bonuses suck.

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk because I'm a lazy ass

Here is the deal with this pre-order "bonus" so...... many people will get the "$15" worth of free stuff that the pre-order is hardly worth $15. When a high % of the user base gets the exact same thing the value is basically worthless. As basically everyone will have the exact same "bonus" to start their MUT team with thus it's not really a "bonus" at all its just what everyone gets.

CLW - Plus, IIRC these cards are typically low-rated and non-tradeable/non-auctionable, so unless they are very highly-rated they are worthless (as you basically said). NBA Live is the only EA SPORTS title I know of that has given highly-rated cards for pre-ordering.

stovy - as SP said, as of now (and awaiting info on rumored collector's edition) just pre-order at the most convenient location for you.

Well I just pre ordered mine from gamestop today. Getting the UT one. Need all the head start I can get. I really think this year game will be and hell of a time. But only time will tell.

LMAO just checked and Amazon is claiming $40 in MUT pre-order value. Where in the hell are they getting that # - that's like 60 packs or so (if I am remembering correctly)

That's for the "Ultimate Edition" + Amazon's bonus.

The Ultimate Edition includes up to $40 of bonus content. Build your dream team with the Pro Pack and Draft Pack! Code available in product packaging.
    Still, for an extra $10, it's not too bad for someone who plays Ultimate Team a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    That's for the "Ultimate Edition" + Amazon's bonus.

Still, for an extra $10, it's not too bad for someone who plays Ultimate Team a lot.
    Well I played it "a lot" until I got the damn trophies then stopped once I whored out the

I wasn't sure about Ut when it first arrived in Madden. But I got really liking it. It's fantasy football basically. Pick your own team and go. I just never played online because of quilters n terrible lag. Maybe this year I will play online with the new system.

I'm stoked for 15. It's got a lot potienal to be a fun game.