Thread: (PS3) SUNBELT 24hrADV

• Facebook
  • Display

(PS3) SUNBELT 24hrADV

First post:
    Console & League Name: (PS3) SUNBELT24hrADV
    League Difficulty: Heisman
    Teams Available: Sunbelt Teams only: ARK STATE is only team available
    Custom Conference Layout: ND, UCF, UL, and () were added to the sunbelt, no other changes were made.
    Schedule: Advance is every 24 hrs (at 12c), the only exception is if a user v user game is left incomplete then advance will wait no longer than 48 hrs.
    Scheduling: We will be using groupme to schedule our games, it is an app for smart phones and is mandatory.
    Rules: This is a sim-style dynasty. We do not accept cheesing, use of broken plays, or AI manipulation violators will be booted immediately providing their is evidence of the misconduct.
    In the event someone is breaking the rules it is advised that the player uses their phone to take video or pictures of the misconduct with the pertinent violation present and report it immediately, if a player plays on and finishes the game but ends up losing they forfeit their right to a review of their allegations. The player is in effect tolerating the misconduct in that case and nothing can be done. I can always be reached in groupme so report any violations right away.

Punting: Punting is mandatory if the offense does not reach their own 45 yard line. In the 4th quarter the rule is altered, if it is a one possession game (8pts or less) the offense may go for it on 4th at anytime and anywhere.
    If you are down in the 4th you may go for it at anytime and anywhere.

CPU Games: CPU games must either be played by the user completely, e.g. no playing offense and simming defense, or simmed completely by the user. First violation will be a warning, the second will result in the user being booted.

Player Editing: Users can edit their players gear, names, and #. However, editing of a players height or weight will result in an immediate boot.

Quitting: Users are granted 1 disconnect per season. A users disconnect is considered expended if it shows up as a restart on the dynasty. In the event a user has already expended their disconnect and they disconnect during a
    user v user game, the other user may continue vs the cpu it is solely at their discretion to decide whether to run the game back.

Contact Info: I may be reached through this thread or through my email, roybradley.fps@gmail.com

Conference Champions:
    GSU: 2013
    USA: 2014
    USA: 2015 (Tx State 28 - USA 33)

BCS National Champions:
    WKU: 2015 (UCLA 7 - WKU 35)

Im looking for good realistic PS3 players to join my fast moving dynasty. Currently we are in year 2030. You start off as a 2 star coordinator and work ur way up. Computer sliders are up and human sliders are down. 8 users already so first come, first serve. My ps3 tag is imyourfather or ask to join our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/Ncaa14Earnit/