Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: The Last of Us (PS3/PS4) - July 29

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    The worst part for me was when

Spoiler: show
    Joel falls into a dark wet basement full of zombies and has to start a generator to activate things. Of course that noise attracts those pieces of crap and scare the he'll out of me.
    Haven't gotten to that part yet. But I'll make sure I'm wearing my brown pants when I get to it.

I'm in Pittsburgh, just got away from the military after escaping from the Capitol Building. Just got back outside after the trek through the subway. That was were I called it a night as it was incredibly late by that point.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    It's a beast of a platinum to go for. 2 (minimum play story modes) + 40+ hours online. However, I just enjoy the game (the online is even fun for me most of the time) so I figure I'll slowly make my way to it over the next year + before UC4 comes out.

There just isn't another 3rd person shooter of this quality out there.
    Damn, that is gonna take a while. Not sure I'll intentionally set out to get the platinum, but if I gradually work my way to it, that works for me!

And if we're both on TLOU at the same time, just hit me up if you want to do some online together. I haven't done anything other than the single player story, but I'd be more than happy to jump online with some of you guys.

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk because I'm a lazy ass

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Haven't gotten to that part yet. But I'll make sure I'm wearing my brown pants when I get to it.

I'm in Pittsburgh, just got away from the military after escaping from the Capitol Building. Just got back outside after the trek through the subway. That was were I called it a night as it was incredibly late by that point.

Damn, that is gonna take a while. Not sure I'll intentionally set out to get the platinum, but if I gradually work my way to it, that works for me!

And if we're both on TLOU at the same time, just hit me up if you want to do some online together. I haven't done anything other than the single player story, but I'd be more than happy to jump online with some of you guys.

I'm ALWAYS up for some TLOU online with people I know. I really enjoy the 1 life per round aspect of it and its really fun if you get a group of guys on the mic talking/helping each other out.

Even though I'm done with the trophy requirements for Survivors mode if you want/need help I'd be more than happy to join you in a party to help you farm out some stuff and help out.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    The worst part for me was when

Joel falls into a dark wet basement full of zombies and has to start a generator to activate things. Of course that noise attracts those pieces of crap and scare the he'll out of me.
    LOL that part is tough.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    I'm ALWAYS up for some TLOU online with people I know. I really enjoy the 1 life per round aspect of it and its really fun if you get a group of guys on the mic talking/helping each other out.

Even though I'm done with the trophy requirements for Survivors mode if you want/need help I'd be more than happy to join you in a party to help you farm out some stuff and help out.
    Sounds good man! All I have is the standard mic that came with the PS4, no idea how good of quality it is. But if needed I can go track down a decent mic to use.