Thread: Xbox 360 Ncaa 14 OD 2014 - 2015 rosters

• Facebook
  • Display

Xbox 360 Ncaa 14 OD 2014 - 2015 rosters

I will be starting an online dynasty soon using the newest up to date rosters for the upcoming 2014-15 season, add me at FIex Buffchest on xbox 360. You can be any team you like.

Rules

1. No nano blitzing of any kind or you will be removed.

2. No going for it on 4th down if your winning, no going for it on 4th down in the first half. Exception: If you are losing by 21 then you may go for it on 4th.

3.Don't spam the same offensive play, Don't abuse the option if your not an option team.

Settings will be on heisman, minimum speed set to 0.

I don't care if you run up the score on the computer but please be sportsmanlike and don't run up the score on users.

I have tested out these rosters and they are pretty legit and can't wait to start using them. I will advance every 48 hours giving people 2 days to play, if games are done before the time given then I will advance ahead of time.

Im not able to talk so joining xbox live parties won't be an option for me but I will send messages to users about advancing, I play everyday so I won't be slacking. I will try to schedule the same amount of user games for everyone but sometimes you just can't so don't complain about scheduling please.

The Online Dynasty will start when I get a decent amount of users to join but looking to fill it up, this is a new dynasty so no one has joined at the time of this post so no team is taken except Oklahoma State. Creating a Coach will be up to you.

I tried adding you on xbox wouldnt go through. My gamertag is Mallak 013, I would like to join your dynasty.

Ok sounds good, ill send the invites when I get about 5 or 6 people. Its telling me that it cant complete the process. Please try again. For more info blah blah blah. Ill keep trying

It tells me that Mallak 013 does not exist.

If your Dynasty is still going...If you have any openings...contact me..my gametag is husker27