Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: TGT PS3 NCAA 14 OD: 2016 - Offseason

• Facebook
  • Display

We are now at Custom Conferences.

G & tex will need to realign their skill tree and then we will advance this afternoon/evening to the pre-season.

ill get this done when I get home this afternoon.....after G gives me the run down on what I need to do

Quote Originally Posted by texacotea View Post
    ill get this done when I get home this afternoon.....after G gives me the run down on what I need to do
    Sounds good! I already asked him to get in touch with you once he figures out the exact steps and whether or not it works. Just keep me posted here and I'll advance later this afternoon once you are finished and I am home.

We got it taken care of, He logged on mine and did it for me.

We are now at the preseason!

Please mark RTA & post when ready. Hopefully we can advance no later than tomorrow morning.

Minnesota RTA.

Recruit
    RUTGERS RTA

USF RTA

Stanford RTA

Tenn RTA

Maryland, BYU, Arkansas remain.

I've texted Escobar and assume HANDS will check in later this evening or in the morning. I haven't seen JB online today but I think he gets the e-mail alerts, so he should know what is going on.

Done with recruiting.

Yeah I didn't check my e-mails yesterday so I didn't know we were in the preseason. Guess that just puts me behind in recruiting.
    The dude abides.

Recruit
    Rugters done with recuriting, RTA

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Yeah I didn't check my e-mails yesterday so I didn't know we were in the preseason. Guess that just puts me behind in recruiting.
    Damn it, sorry. I assumed since you were home all day Tuesday you had hopped on and did your tasks. I noticed you were on NHL that night and saw via PSN Weds. morning that you were up until 3 AM playing something, so I figured you were definitely on-board and were the last guy I'd have to worry about getting your tasks done. Though, given that we have been in the off-season since Saturday, I'm not sure how anyone would be in the dark that we were at/near the pre-season.

Quote Originally Posted by marcotte14 View Post
    Is there anything out there that we could use to communicate more efficiently? Like a Facebook group, or an app?
    Sometimes a group text chat will be made on the PS3, but that doesn't help if people are using the web.

There is the PSN app that allows people to send/receive PSN messages and if enough people use it, I can send out alerts that way. Some group members have PMd me their phone number and I text them when it is their turn or if they are the last game remaining. (Unlike the feds' 'Do Not Call' list, I won't sell it out to telemarketers or political robocalls. )

Let's figure out a universal way (or two) to keep people up-to-date. The most important are still receiving the e-mail alerts and checking Dynasty Wire and the forum here, but I completely understand that some form of direct communication (text, for example) is necessary at times. I just ask that we don't have nine different ways to blast out any updates or I won't get anything done.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    Damn it, sorry. I assumed since you were home all day Tuesday you had hopped on and did your tasks. I noticed you were on NHL that night and saw via PSN Weds. morning that you were up until 3 AM playing something, so I figured you were definitely on-board and were the last guy I'd have to worry about getting your tasks done. Though, given that we have been in the off-season since Saturday, I'm not sure how anyone would be in the dark that we were at/near the pre-season.
    Yeah I was basically awake five hours on Tuesday so I didn't turn on the computer or check my phone much. Plus I was skipped over on player cuts too I was basically gone most of Sunday and Monday prior, so that is why I didn't know where we were at.
    Last edited by JBHuskers; 04-10-2014 at 10:31 AM.
    The dude abides.