Thread: Old school dyn needing to fill spots

• Facebook
  • Display
    Recruit

Old school dyn needing to fill spots

Hey guys the OLD SCHOOL dyn is ending season 1 and about to enter pre season we need to fill some open spots. Legit sim players only who play the game the right way. We are 1 star teams and play on custom sliders, 8 min quarters. We adv 2 times a week , MON and THRUs, because we all have families and jobs that come first. This is a fun and realism at its best, so if you feel you are right please get in touch with me at my email (memanuel42@gmail.com), please only DEDICATED PLAYERS/ MATURE PLAYERS apply.

Is your dynasty still running...If so If you have any openings...contact me...my gametag is husker27

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by husker71466 View Post
    Is your dynasty still running...If so If you have any openings...contact me...my gametag is husker27
    Husker I love to let you join but my DYN is ps3 and i noticed you left your gamertag which is xbox.

how many you got?

I need players like you - Im looking for good realistic PS3 players to join my fast moving dynasty. Currently we are in year 2030. You start off as a 2 star coordinator and work ur way up. Computer sliders are up and human sliders are down. My ps3 tag is imyourfather or ask to join our facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/Ncaa14Earnit/