Thread: New Friendly PS3 Dynasty

• Facebook
  • Display

New Friendly PS3 Dynasty

Just looking for a few more interested people. This is NOT for extremely competitive users that enjoy talking trash all the time! We just want to have fun and escape the drama from working a 9-5 job. Using custom Heisman/AA sliders, 6 min quarters, and 3 advances max each week. Must use Group Me for communication and play realistically. That means punt the ball and don't manually move players out of position to gain an unfair advantage.

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider Outlaw View Post
    Just looking for a few more interested people. This is NOT for extremely competitive users that enjoy talking trash all the time! We just want to have fun and escape the drama from working a 9-5 job. Using custom Heisman/AA sliders, 6 min quarters, and 3 advances max each week. Must use Group Me for communication and play realistically. That means punt the ball and don't manually move players out of position to gain an unfair advantage.
    Yo bro if ur intrested u sound like a great player I would like in my dyn , let know if you have room to join another dyn.