Thread: Looking for players for ongoing Xbox360 NCAA 14 Dynasty Big 12 Expansion Dynasty

• Facebook
  • Display

Looking for players for ongoing Xbox360 NCAA 14 Dynasty Big 12 Expansion Dynasty

Looking for casual players for an NCAA 14 Dynasty; someone who can play at least once a week and plans to stick with it.

Conference realignment up-to-date for 2015 season (i.e. Rutgers, Maryland in Big Ten, etc…)

Tulane and Texas State added to Big 12 to allow for conference championship.

Difficulty is Heisman, but may be turned down to All-American for less-experienced players.

Space is limited.

Likely looking for players willing to play as: Cincinnati, Houston, Washington St., Hawaii, Big 12 non-power programs, open to other suggestions.

Integrity likely to play a big role in selection: We don't typically want people who run no-huddle on every play, go for it on every 4th down, excessively run up the score, use the same gimmicky plays over and over, etc…

A really fun, well-organized dynasty to those who are interested.

Hey is your dynasgy still up?

Hi Craig,

Yes, are you interested? What's your gamertag? Care to audition online? My gamertag is Rockafowla. Message me if you're interested.

My gamertag is Malak 013. I can audition if you would like.

Ill join it I love the big 12

Buffchest, what's your gamertag?

Same as my name on here like exactly the same way. some people dont notice but I used a capital i in flex so it looks like FIex instead of Flex.

I'll join.. wu jaxx is my gamertag