Thread: 10 Spots Open PS3 Online Dynasty

• Facebook
  • Display

10 Spots Open PS3 Online Dynasty

Hey everyone, I decided to start my own organized online dynasty after being in a fun one for four or more seasons.

Dynasty Name: SJDynasty
    Commish User: Footballin7
    All-American difficulty
    2 star team start
    No custom conferences
    No custom playbooks
    5 minute quarters
    Preferably a 24-48 hour advance period, with the occasional exception of user games taking a little longer.
    Probably 2-4 user vs user games a season

The Dynasty is pretty default, just so it doesn't affect any player's performance, although I'm up for suggestions if anyone that joins wants to give any tips. We're in the preseason for the first season, so it's a great time to start. I really want this to be fun but competitive, so I've been thinking about starting a private Facebook group that way we can all interact with each other and stay updated, let me know what you think. When you join, please message me your chosen team, your phone number, and what you think about the Facebook group idea. Add me on PSN as well. I'd like to get started ASAP so please join! Don't want to start until I have 6+ players. Message me if you have questions. Thanks!

Im looking for good realistic PS3 players to join my fast moving dynasty. Currently we are in year 2030. You start off as a 2 star coordinator and work ur way up. Computer sliders are up and human sliders are down. My ps3 tag is imyourfather or ask to join our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/Ncaa14Earnit/