Thread: NCAA 14 Dynasty starting 3rd season soon!

• Facebook
  • Display

Post NCAA 14 Dynasty starting 3rd season soon!

Hey guys and girls,

We are about to enter our 3rd season into our great dynasty. We currently have 7 active player and are looking to add some more great people to it!

The Run down:
    You can pick any available team, there is no limited on prestige or stars etc.
    Florida, VT, GT, FSU, OR, Mich, and OkC are already taken.

Setup:
    We have aligned our self in the SEC West and East for the best user vs user experience. We chose this format because we wanted to have a playoff system via the SEC championchip game.
    We play simulation style football, meaning, that our players do not cheat/glitch/nano or any other goofy things that make the game feel cheap.
    You are still the HC, and if you want to go for it on 4th and 15 from your 20, by all means roll the dice.
    I mistakingly advanced us past our conference realignment (after I realigned everything, not thinking we were adding anyone else.) So if this year, you pick a team outside of the SEC (Bama, Miss. st. Kentucky, LSU, and Auburn are available is you want to play with us in conf. the first year, you will be moved next year.)
    I create everyones schedule, which will be as tough as you think you can handle

Difficulty:
    We play on Heisman Def/Off All-American vs the CPU and User vs User on All-American.

Facebook:
    All of our players must have facebook, upon being accepted into the Dynasty you must accept a Facebook invitiation into our Dynasty group. We use this to setup game times and when we will advance our league (Usually every 5 days.) We also smack talk, chat about what is relavent and just generally BS about anything.

This is just the basic info, let me know if you need to know more!

Reply here!

-Shane

If there is still a spot open I'd love to join

PSN: Astroo2010

Yes! there is one spot left at the moment, send me a message with your Facebook link!

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick2790 View Post
    Hey guys and girls,

We are about to enter our 3rd season into our great dynasty. We currently have 7 active player and are looking to add some more great people to it!

The Run down:
    You can pick any available team, there is no limited on prestige or stars etc.
    Florida, VT, GT, FSU, OR, Mich, and OkC are already taken.

Setup:
    We have aligned our self in the SEC West and East for the best user vs user experience. We chose this format because we wanted to have a playoff system via the SEC championchip game.
    We play simulation style football, meaning, that our players do not cheat/glitch/nano or any other goofy things that make the game feel cheap.
    You are still the HC, and if you want to go for it on 4th and 15 from your 20, by all means roll the dice.
    I mistakingly advanced us past our conference realignment (after I realigned everything, not thinking we were adding anyone else.) So if this year, you pick a team outside of the SEC (Bama, Miss. st. Kentucky, LSU, and Auburn are available is you want to play with us in conf. the first year, you will be moved next year.)
    I create everyones schedule, which will be as tough as you think you can handle

Difficulty:
    We play on Heisman Def/Off All-American vs the CPU and User vs User on All-American.

Facebook:
    All of our players must have facebook, upon being accepted into the Dynasty you must accept a Facebook invitiation into our Dynasty group. We use this to setup game times and when we will advance our league (Usually every 5 days.) We also smack talk, chat about what is relavent and just generally BS about anything.

This is just the basic info, let me know if you need to know more!

Reply here!

-Shane
    Shane, im looking for players - "Im looking for good realistic PS3 players to join my fast moving dynasty. Currently we are in year 2030. You start off as a 2 star coordinator and work ur way up. Computer sliders are up and human sliders are down. We add people only during bowl season and during offseason. My ps3 tag is imyourfather or ask to join our facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/Ncaa14Earnit/"