Hey Guys I am new to this forum. I have been taking in all of your coaching careers threads and getting so many great ideas from all of you. Now I have decided to follow in your footsteps and start my own thread. Unfortunately I am still using '12 but maybe with my new found interest in dynasty mode I will upgrade to '14! (it is after all the final installment) So here goes nothing:

Wyoming Cowboys welcome rookie DC to staff!

New DC Mike Butler will bring much needed toughness and a wining attitude to the new look Wyoming Cowboys staff. "I am excited by the opportunity to help bring a conference championship to the University of Wyoming!" said coach Butler when he was introduced as the newest Cowboy DC by AD Tom Burman on Friday. Although his coaching resume is by no means overwhelming, coach Butler was a dark horse candidate for many coordinator jobs throughout the FBS and FCS level this offseason. He will emphasize recruiting quality players from the NW and Canada as well as transitioning to a traditional 4-3 defence. Coach Butler was quoted as saying he believes the Cowboys have the talent on the current roster to go 4-4 in the conference and put themselves in a position for a bowl bid. He may have his work cut out for him considering their abysmal record in 2010 3-9 (1-7).

Mike Butler's Coaching Career Resume

2010 - DL Assistant Coach ( U of Alberta)
2009 - HC (Edmonton High School) - City Championship
2008 - OC (Edmonton High School) - City Championship
2007 - WR Coach (Edmonton High School) - City Finals
2003-2006 - RB (Canadian ARMY Football) - 2 Time League ALL-STAR
1999-2003 - RB (U of Alberta)
* Actual Resume

Alma Matter
University of Alberta

Recruiting Influence
Canada and NW border states. (CAN, ND, MT, ID, WA)