Downloaded the patch this morning (v1.02, 26 MB PS3) and played a dynasty game against Boise St.

First snap the cpu does a hard count to try to draw me offsides. I don't think I saw them do that before. They never drew my defense offsides even though I have them on aggressive all game. I don't usually play as a DL though and never jump the snap so I think they gave up on trying it after that.

Punt returns did seem to have better blocking.

Season Showdown still didn't work (not like I care).

Cpu RBs still cover up too much and the cpu still is blitz happy in bad moments.

I did see my cpu DL get a roughing the passer penalty when I didn't even think it was a bad call. Never saw that before nor have I ever drawn a roughing the passer call before (other than once myself when I know I hit the QB really late).

Kicking seemed easier. My imagination or did they change this? I hope this isn't true. Already have the sliders dropped and this would be a bad idea for online.

Overall I didn't notice much different but it takes me awhile to spot things. I'm sure guys will take a deeper look at any changes to man coverage and psychic CBs. I didn't seem to notice it as much in the game but one game is hard to tell much.