Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum Feedback

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    I can't even get into a single thread on my laptop. Every thread I go in, I get two lines that say the following:

Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6845

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:5698) in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4370.

I can access threads no problem on Tapatalk, but can't get into anything on my laptop.

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk because I'm a lazy ass
    Ditto.

Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6845

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:5698) in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4370

Same

We're working with our host to get it fixed. We believe we know the issue but we'll continue to update when we know more.

We think everything is back to normal. Please let us know if not.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Looks good now! Thanks guys!

Is Tapatalk working correctly for everyone? I have heard some threads weren't working/loading for some, but they just checked out OK for me.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    Is Tapatalk working correctly for everyone? I have heard some threads weren't working/loading for some, but they just checked out OK for me.
    Everything seems fine to me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A

Everything is loading fine for me on Tapatalk.

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk because I'm a lazy ass

I'm good

When I use the video link for YouTube it doesn't always embed the video. Not sure what I'm doing. Example. It's got a good link and the tags but wont embed.

Last edited by cdj; 08-24-2014 at 08:31 AM.

Rudy - Make sure the link has http:// in front. That should get the videos to show.

Rudy - Make sure the link has http:// in front. That should get the videos to show.
    Thanks. Wasn't aware of that.

I've found you need both the http and www. YouTube short links (http://youtu.be links) won't work either.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

So...

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    So...
    What's up?

We had some issues overnight and early this morning. I believe they have now been rectified, but if something odd pops up, please let me know.

What's up?

We had some issues overnight and early this morning. I believe they have now been rectified, but if something odd pops up, please let me know.
    Only continuing issue I'm seeing is with the PH DPD Offseason thread.

Everything looks right with it on the surface, so bear with me. If you look at it from the forum, it shows 19 replies, and when you go into the thread it shows 20 posts, so those jive. Except I've seen that count increment at least three times this morning (replies from myself, Eric and Escobar), and none of the three actually show up in thread view.

But they show up in the Printable version: http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...6&pp=20&page=2. You can also see them by clicking the number of replies and clicking the appropriate person's post number. So they're there ... yet not.

Honestly, I'm scratching my head. I've ran a forum for years, and obviously have been a member here and elsewhere for over a decade, but I've never seen a disconnect like this.

I assume it has something to do with the fact that we were posting in that thread when the issues first hit overnight, but I'm not sure.

EDIT: They show up in Threaded view too. I don't think it's my cache, because it's happening on multiple devices, just with that thread. In "Hybrid" view it shows that there's a Page 2, but when you click on it nothing happens. It's like it doesn't know that Page 2 is there.
    Last edited by JeffHCross; 08-28-2014 at 08:21 AM.

The issues started at 11:21 PM CT last night, if that jives with what you are seeing.

On my end, I am unable to go to Page 2 unless I go to Printable View. Can you guys make a new off-season thread and see if that helps? I am assuming you guys made that thread and started posting during the issue(s) and that's what is going on. Are there other threads anywhere on the forum with this issue?

EDIT - I copied that thread and made a new one [PH DPD offseason - Take 2 (Copy)]. I think this one is working correctly. LMK if that solves the issue and I will delete the bugged out thread.

Haven't seen any other issues. I'm checking most of the other threads I haven't read since last night, and nothing odd has popped up, though I don't know if any other posts aren't showing up.

The copy looks a lot better. Thanks.

I know its been suggested like a billion times by now but any thought on adding little icons for # of posts, TGT league champions, donators, trophy whore of the month etc....

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    I know its been suggested like a billion times by now but any thought on adding little icons for # of posts, TGT league champions, donators, trophy whore of the month etc....
    We have one for trophy achiever of the month, but we haven't had updated standings in a while. :/