Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum Feedback

• Facebook
  • Display

Forum Feedback

Please post any site feedback/ideas here or PM any of the admins.

Quote Originally Posted by SCClassof93 View Post
    Has forum feedback been moved or closed? If so, is there any way to block threads by ignored users?
    I had assumed ignoring a user prevented threads created by them from showing. Are you saying that is not the case?

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    I had assumed ignoring a user prevented threads created by them from showing. Are you saying that is not the case?
    Not that I've seen. It just simply hides the content of posts made by that user, but the physical post will still exist (essentially behind spoilers if you will) and threads will still show up liken normal.

Can we remove Wii Friend Code from the profile page and add Nintendo Network ID (NNID)?

Wee need trophy whore of the month award (and other contest winner) icons to go along with the Gamer Ids, Twitter, Facebook, etc....

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Can we remove Wii Friend Code from the profile page and add Nintendo Network ID (NNID)?
    Done. Steam & Origin also added. Thanks for the idea!

you guys don't do the twitchtv link on top of forum anymore ?

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Wee need trophy whore of the month award (and other contest winner) icons to go along with the Gamer Ids, Twitter, Facebook, etc....
    This. I'll even make the icons. Perhaps even change the color of the username during that month and the "Booster" part to "Trophy Whore of the Month." Once the new month begins, icon and colored name are removed from previous winner and added to current month's winner. It'll add some much needed motivation to get some trophies.

Or something along those lines.

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    you guys don't do the twitchtv link on top of forum anymore ?
    I don't think we have been streaming much lately. However, we have a new forum skin (in testing) that you can select in the lower right ("Bullish v2 testing for fun") that will have it show at the top if any of us are streaming.

We're working on something else to follow community members who may be live-streaming. Currently, the Twitch icon under their name and avatar will go from red to green if they are online.

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    This. I'll even make the icons. Perhaps even change the color of the username during that month and the "Booster" part to "Trophy Whore of the Month." Once the new month begins, icon and colored name are removed from previous winner and added to current month's winner. It'll add some much needed motivation to get some trophies.

Keep the brainstorming on this coming. We've talked about this before, but never made a move. Maybe this is the time.

The "Testing for fun" theme isn't available to the public. I'll be adding that stuff in the next few days to the public themes.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    The "Testing for fun" theme isn't available to the public. I'll be adding that stuff in the next few days to the public themes.
    ok

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post

When IOU and CLW agree on anything it MUST be done or else......

I've now added the On-Air notification for when any of us three are streaming on Twitch. When we're online, you'll now see a section in the top banner to the right that shows who is online and what game they're playing; if you click on their name, it will take you to a page that has the stream embedded. If none of us are online, it won't show anything. This is still a work-in-progress but what's there should work as intended. Let us know any feedback.

Here's a screenshot of what to expect:

I'll be streaming tonight at 9:30pm CT if you want to check it out.
    Last edited by gschwendt; 01-24-2014 at 12:46 PM.

I've now added the On-Air notification for when any of us three are streaming on Twitch. When we're online, you'll now see a section in the top banner to the right that shows who is online and what game they're playing; if you click on their name, it will take you to a page that has the stream embedded. If none of us are online, it won't show anything. This is still a work-in-progress but what's there should work as intended. Let us know any feedback.

I saw that, clicked it and it sent me to a screen that informed me I was not worthy of watching or some such

Quote Originally Posted by SCClassof93 View Post
    I saw that, clicked it and it sent me to a screen that informed me I was not worthy of watching or some such
    Heh... you probably saw it while I was still online (or shortly after) but by the time you clicked the link, I was offline. I was only on for a couple of minutes to test it and grab that screenshot.

Heh... you probably saw it while I was still online (or shortly after) but by the time you clicked the link, I was offline. I was only on for a couple of minutes to test it and grab that screenshot.

I've now set this up to also pull in members of TGT (list below), "Friends of TGT" (community sites, etc.) as well as Game Developers. If you think there's someone that we should add, just let me know.

If your name isn't on this list and you'd like to be added, just let me know (I'll need your twitch username). Bear in mind, I only included those that have streamed in the past 90 days:

cdj
    gschwendt
    JBHuskers
    bjrod9
    clw22580
    handsward
    iouabeatn
    jaymo76
    morsdraconis
    skipwondah

I streamed in the last 90 days?

Well it may not have been video games necessarily Web Cam Boy.
    The dude abides.

According to the link below, you updated your channel 2014-01-02T02:38:19... that's about all I have to go by.

https://api.twitch.tv/kraken/channels/clw22580