Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Forum Feedback

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    At least in December 1969 his drivel about the Vikings and Chiefs being in the Super Bowl would have been intelligent.
    Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    I never claimed any such match up. I only thought Minn would go to lose to Pitt.
    Yeah, it was going to be a Super Bowl I "rematch" between Green Bay and Kansas City.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Yeah, it was going to be a Super Bowl I "rematch" between Green Bay and Kansas City.
    I know. The point is, at different times, he did pick the Chiefs and Vikings. In December 1969 that would have been smart. In 2016, not so much.

It is a disgrace to this site that ram29jackson, someone who has never supported the site with his wallet, is allowed to stir arguments, proselytize his bullshit and constantly skirt the rules.

I understand that, with the death of the NCAA series, traffic and conversation are sorely needed. But I would disagree that what he brings provides anything of value.

I can't be the only subscriber who feels this way.

It is a disgrace to this site that ram29jackson, someone who has never supported the site with his wallet, is allowed to stir arguments, proselytize his bullshit and constantly skirt the rules.

I understand that, with the death of the NCAA series, traffic and conversation are sorely needed. But I would disagree that what he brings provides anything of value.

Preach it brother!

As long as Ram stays in his thread I don't care that much. When he steps outside of it I do get annoyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    When he steps outside of it I do get annoyed.
    Which, of course, is a large portion of what I mean by "skirt the rules". It's a big part (like 90%) of why I've been more active on OS. As big of idiots as they are - hey, no ram!

Please tell me that I am the other 10%. I need to send Steve @ OS an email to unban Ram's account.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Please tell me that I am the other 10%. I need to send Steve @ OS an email to unban Ram's account.
    No, the other 10% is that there is some useful information there. I have about 6 threads that I frequent and the rest can go to hell.

LOL you are such immature adults

you are quite the fool steeler. Ive shown you an incredible amount of forgiveness and mercy while you insult me like a confused 12 year old on a playground.
    your inability to understand anything or agree with me in no way makes anything I say wrong or stupid or insulting to you. You are quite the hypocrite.
    The way you act is quite disturbing considering you're an adult entering his 40s.

who predicted the SB winner 3 weeks before it happened? I did. Based purely on what was a better story for the public.
    I give descriptive thoughts when I type. All you can muster is "shut up,youre stupid,fuck you"
    that makes me the more intelligent,civil person. More of me would be much more beneficial than more of you.
    You're welcome

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    you of course ignore the fact that those 2 teams just happened to make the playoffs so people could be influenced to bet on that possibility or at least to help those fan bases hope for it and they did both win their opening round games to lead people on and sway some bets. But yes, I know, you cant think beyond the first step.

Yes, because Green Bay and Kansas City had never made the playoffs in the same year since Super Bowl 1. For fucks sake, take this retarded shit back to your retarded thread. This is exactly Steeler's point, when this shit drools out of the fucking douchebag thread.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    This is exactly Steeler's point, when this shit drools out of the fucking douchebag thread.
    Yep.

Add to it that I have not posted in that thread in MONTHS. When I have unloaded on ram, it's been when he has carried his BS to other threads.

I truly don't understand what management is thinking. No one gives a rat's ass about his delusions, he won't keep it to that thread, he does other ridiculous things like not using spoilers when mods have asked him to etc. And yet, this is the only site on the internet that won't run him off.

To me, that's not a sign of tolerance, it's allowing the site and it's PAID SUBSCRIBERS to be abused by a freeloading shit-stirrer. It's ignorant and it makes our leaders look like a bunch of pussies.

Maybe I'm better off forgetting about TGT and moving on to greener pastures. Hell, maybe I'll be banned for saying this. Who knows?

God I hope not, because you're speaking the plain truth.

Now I'm like you, I've started using OS more in the past year, but for specific things like discussions on The Show and FIFA, the Wrestling forum, individual threads for games like The Division, which has a massively larger and massively chatty following that enabled easy teammate searching during the beta, etc.

There is still WAY too much politics shit on that site and it seems like people still get banned just for showing up at a certain time of day. And unlike our ability to at least have reasonable discussions here, don't even DARE THINK about posting about something related to politics or religion over there.

As long as this site still has the open sign in the window, this will remain my go to place for sports and video game discussion. That and because my entire Dynasty/Franchise/Career posting history is on this site. It would be way too big and impossible of a bitch to try and move my NCAA Dynasty thread and it's history to a different site.

But that's the thing. We're contributing to this site. We're posting about our dynasties or careers in FIFA or The Show. We're creating new threads and discussing old, new and upcoming games and the systems they're played on. Ram, all he does is spout his dumbass shit in AND OUTside "his thread" and constant posts disturbing shit (like the picture of him, or his friend, I forget which it was, at a urinal, and other completely unnecessary shit like that), or he goes and creates entire new threads for something absolutely stupid or pointless that ends up ignored by everyone because heaven forbid he use the Anything thread (or the dozen other similar threads) like everyone else. And don't even get me started on the "rules don't apply to me, I don't have to spoiler this or that, I can do what I want" bullshit of his!

Yep.

Add to it that I have not posted in that thread in MONTHS. When I have unloaded on ram, it's been when he has carried his BS to other threads.

I truly don't understand what management is thinking. No one gives a rat's ass about his delusions, he won't keep it to that thread, he does other ridiculous things like not using spoilers when mods have asked him to etc. And yet, this is the only site on the internet that won't run him off.

To me, that's not a sign of tolerance, it's allowing the site and it's PAID SUBSCRIBERS to be abused by a freeloading shit-stirrer. It's ignorant and it makes our leaders look like a bunch of pussies.

Maybe I'm better off forgetting about TGT and moving on to greener pastures. Hell, maybe I'll be banned for saying this. Who knows?

Now I'm like you, I've started using OS more in the past year, but for specific things like discussions on The Show and FIFA, the Wrestling forum, individual threads for games like The Division, which has a massively larger and massively chatty following that enabled easy teammate searching during the beta, etc.

There is still WAY too much politics shit on that site and it seems like people still get banned just for showing up at a certain time of day. And unlike our ability to at least have reasonable discussions here, don't even DARE THINK about posting about something related to politics or religion over there.

As long as this site still has the open sign in the window, this will remain my go to place for sports and video game discussion. That and because my entire Dynasty/Franchise/Career posting history is on this site. It would be way too big and impossible of a bitch to try and move my NCAA Dynasty thread and it's history to a different site.

But that's the thing. We're contributing to this site. We're posting about our dynasties or careers in FIFA or The Show. We're creating new threads and discussing old, new and upcoming games and the systems they're played on. Ram, all he does is spout his dumbass shit in AND OUTside "his thread" and constant posts disturbing shit (like the picture of him, or his friend, I forget which it was, at a urinal, and other completely unnecessary shit like that), or he goes and creates entire new threads for something absolutely stupid or pointless that ends up ignored by everyone because heaven forbid he use the Anything thread (or the dozen other similar threads) like everyone else. And don't even get me started on the "rules don't apply to me, I don't have to spoiler this or that, I can do what I want" bullshit of his!
    Smooth, Steeler, et. al.

I hear what you guys are saying and I tend to concur. That being said, I implore you not to leave this site. We've all been here for close to six years and even though we have never met nor probably ever will, I consider people such as yourselves to be friends. I find the best way to deal with Ram is simply ignore him. It really helps with my personal sanity.

Now let's be honest... this site seems to be dying a slow death. With no NCAA and seemingly no NCAA in the future we aren't getting any fresh blood and outside of 10-12 or so of us who post everyday the vast majority of members have simply walked away. That being said, I WILL BE HERE UNTIL THE END! I won't let myself go back to the PC BS from OS and Pasta Padre doesn't post comments until he personally approves them. So where else does a person like me go to post and chat about games/life/etc. ? This is MY community and I take pride in being a member.

I think what's really important moving forward is that WE do more things like group chat and streaming sessions, etc. Two years back it was such a blast watching Smooth, Steeler, JB, (myself) etc. streaming the Show and interacting on Twitch. WE need to do more of that stuff. Next season let's get a FIFA league going again. It's time to fire up Rocket League again and have a couple of group party nights. Let's start using share play a little more (I had a blest playing FALLOUT 4 with Bdoughty). Who knows... maybe No Man's Sky will be the game of choice this summer?

I guess the point is that if we value the site we need to step up and become more actively involved as a community or else we are going to lose it. Just my .02c. Take it for what it's worth.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    Smooth, Steeler, et. al.

I hear what you guys are saying and I tend to concur. That being said, I implore you not to leave this site. We've all been here for close to six years and even though we have never met nor probably ever will, I consider people such as yourselves to be friends. I find the best way to deal with Ram is simply ignore him. It really helps with my personal sanity.

Now let's be honest... this site seems to be dying a slow death. With no NCAA and seemingly no NCAA in the future we aren't getting any fresh blood and outside of 10-12 or so of us who post everyday the vast majority of members have simply walked away. That being said, I WILL BE HERE UNTIL THE END! I won't let myself go back to the PC BS from OS and Pasta Padre doesn't post comments until he personally approves them. So where else does a person like me go to post and chat about games/life/etc. ? This is MY community and I take pride in being a member.

I think what's really important moving forward is that WE do more things like group chat and streaming sessions, etc. Two years back it was such a blast watching Smooth, Steeler, JB, (myself) etc. streaming the Show and interacting on Twitch. WE need to do more of that stuff. Next season let's get a FIFA league going again. It's time to fire up Rocket League again and have a couple of group party nights. Let's start using share play a little more (I had a blest playing FALLOUT 4 with Bdoughty). Who knows... maybe No Man's Sky will be the game of choice this summer?

I guess the point is that if we value the site we need to step up and become more actively involved as a community or else we are going to lose it. Just my .02c. Take it for what it's worth.
    Oh don't misunderstand me, I'm not going anywhere! Like I said, I am a member of this site until the very end. I may supplement things like discussions, strategies and things like rosters and the sort for FIFA, MLB The Show, Wrestling in general and specific games like The Division, which has an extremely active discussion thread over on OS compared to here, to the point where just in the last 3 days of not visiting that thread, I'm something like 10 pages behind on the conversation.

Other than that, I'm am 100% focused here on TGT. Any dynasties and franchises, sure, I could have used OS years ago with their already essentially pre-created models for posting game results, none of which can be used here because we keep HTML turned off for security reasons.. Nope, instead I put in the time and finger work building every single table and every single layout and format for my NCAA dynasty posts entirely from scratch just so I could post them here. And as long as I can still post them here, I will continue to post them here.

As for stuff like streaming sessions, I'm planning on significantly increasing my amount of streaming. I did exactly that last weekend with The Division beta. I went back and looked at my Video Manager on Twitch, ended up streaming 16 hours of The Division between Thursday the 18th and Sunday the 21st. I'm already streaming my FIFA gameplay, streaming my MLB The Show gameplay when I play it. I'm gonna be streaming The Division when it comes out, I'm gonna start streaming Star Wars Battlefront when either I'm playing it or when we're teamed up playing it together. I may stream some of things like GTA V, Shadow of Mordor, etc, as well as Mafia III, Fallout 4 and Just Cause 3 whenever I get around to buying those games.

We do need to get more group nights going. Right now we group up for Star Wars Battlefront maybe every couple weeks. We need to try and get some more group sessions in other games. I know with various schedules, and maybe not everyone has the same games, it can be difficult, but it would be a lot of fun! And I agree on a FIFA league. I never got to take part of the previous FIFA league because I didn't have a PS3. Now I don't know exactly what our numbers are for FIFA purchasers here, but if we have enough to make it worth it, I would absolutely love to get a FIFA league together again for PS4.

But, as I started this post with, just for the record, I'm certainly not going anywhere, so you have no worries there. And with me planning to majorly increase my streaming of games, you'll be seeing my name pop up a lot more at the top of the page under that On Air banner.

Forum Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    Smooth, Steeler, et. al.

Thanks for saving me the time of typing essentially the same thing. The only other site on the web I visit more is Facebook and I honestly enjoy talking to you guys more than 90% of my friends of FB. You guys are my bros.

And when it comes to "him," I actually enjoy the ramblings as the more he speaks, the more epic the Smooth retort is and those are easily my favorite posts. That's the main reason I engage with him. To watch his theories dig a deeper and deeper hole so Smooth has enough evidence to bury him.
    Last edited by souljahbill; 02-28-2016 at 03:54 PM.

LOL. Very true guys.

You live in such a confined,tiny box.
    Such silly things bother you. You are exactly like the politically correct people you say you have a problem with.
    Nothing you've complained about is important. You really have no sense of humor.
    You are right about operation sports though.
    Take a breather,lighten up. It's amazing how you take it personal and act like you are being attacked and lash out about something as trivial as televised sports.
    I have done nothing to you on virtual or real level and yet you run in circles, kicking,screaming and crying while insulting me.
    Lol but I'm the bad guy?
    The plain truth? That was actually the name of a magazine released by a religious cult in the 70's and 80s.

We've updated Tapatalk to the latest version. Please let us know if you run into any issues or if it has resolved previous/existing issues.

Any server issues that existed this morning should now be resolved. Thanks to those who brought it to my attention. If things get weird again, please let me know (text) ASAP.