Thread: Is Dynasty play in NCAA DEAd?

• Facebook
  • Display
    Recruit

Is Dynasty play in NCAA DEAd?

Just wondering if everyone else is having a hard time recruiting real sim players for Dyn play because it is very frustrating for me. Is the problem that since EA has announced they will be no more ncaa games after this year has it killed DYN play along with the BADDDDDDD ONLINE SERVERs from EA and ONLINE ISSUES?

Quote Originally Posted by Joker1170 View Post
    Just wondering if everyone else is having a hard time recruiting real sim players for Dyn play because it is very frustrating for me. Is the problem that since EA has announced they will be no more ncaa games after this year has it killed DYN play along with the BADDDDDDD ONLINE SERVERs from EA and ONLINE ISSUES?
    Having the same issue. You are more then welcome to join my online dynasty. We currently have 6 people and are always looking for good sim players.

We are in Week 1 of the 2016 season.

This is for 360. Hit me up if you want to join. GamerTag: Sniper Mikey

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by pantherone26 View Post
    Having the same issue. You are more then welcome to join my online dynasty. We currently have 6 people and are always looking for good sim players.

We are in Week 1 of the 2016 season.

This is for 360. Hit me up if you want to join. GamerTag: Sniper Mikey
    Thanks for invite but im ps3 , let me know if u know anyone on ps3 who is legit and would like too join mine.