Thread: PS3 Franchise - Looking for quality sim owners

• Facebook
  • Display

PS3 Franchise - Looking for quality sim owners

Now is your chance to get in on the ground floor of a Franchise that is going to be one of the best Sim Leagues around... We've got a cast of dedicated characters that want nothing more than to have a league full of good quality owners who know what it means to be apart of a League...

Starting a new Franchise on PS3, The "Rebels Football League" (RFL1) and figured I would post some info for those that are interested.

We are a SIM LEAGUE, but we will allow more freedom than some other "sim leagues" and we've got a great core group of owners, around 10 of us... We're all coming together and coming over from another league and we're excited to get our own thing going... We're going to play out this Franchise on PS3, and then we'll be converting to the PS4 next Fall...

Here is our website

http://rfl1.enjin.com/home

(its a work in progress) don't worry, I'm going to pay for the site, instead of use the "free" version so I can get rid of all the adds when we've got enough owners

Teams are being given out on a 1st come 1st serve basis and we're looking to play a few Seasons, realistically, probably 3 or 4 Seasons of Madden 25 before we transfer over to PS4 at the start of Next Year

All the rules and regulations are posted on the site, so check it out...

If your interested in the league, sign up on the forums on the APPLY TO JOIN section... If you've got questions, hit me up

aim - cgalligan18
    text - 440-242-1538

-Cg

Hope to see you all on the Virtual Gridiron soon.

-Cg

WE WANT - Guys that will play SIM STYLE FOOTBALL

WE WANT - Guys that are looking to be apart of a COMMUNITY

WE WANT - Guys that aren't ALL ABOUT WINNING at all costs

WE WANT - Guys that wont score with :12 seconds left in the game when already up BIG and a simple Kneel Down would end the game.

WE WANT - Guys that will respect others and not RAGE them if they lose

WE WANT - Guys that can play at a 72 hour pace and plan on playing far past the real NFL Season

If you think your one of these guys, I'd love to have you... I've had great success recruiting Owners from The Gaming Tailgate and I'm sure we'll get some more.

Check out our Site, www.RFL1.enjin.com and sign up... Teams are going fast, and are given out on a 1st come 1st serve basis...

Talk to me if your interested.

text - 440-242-1538
    aim - cgalligan18

Here are some of the Award Badges and Honors that I've done for some other leagues in the past... All of these will be given to the winners each year to display in their Forum Sigs... I've found that it really helps keep the league moral high, and give guys the recognition they deserve after having a good Season...

Division Title and Super Bowl Banners from past leagues... Displayed for the life of the Franchise... LEAVE YOUR MARK and become a League Legend

We're hoping to fill up the league and kick things off shortly after Thanksgiving...

Check out the site and sign up... Teams are going fast and are being given out on a 1st come 1st serve basis...

www.RFL1.enjin.com

Any questions shoot me a text or hit me up on Aim

aim - cgalligan18
    text - 440-242-1538

-Cg

Things are looking good fellas, we're getting a couple new owners every day and we look like we're on schedule for our Post Turkey Day League Kickoff.

Come check us out if your interested on being apart of a league just starting up, but already filled with a great Core Group of Owners that all have experience in Online Franchise

We'll be using "Daddys Leagues" to help us better track our stats and records as well... This is just one more thing that is going to make this league fun and enjoyable for everyone.

Again, we're looking to play into late May, early June with a 72 hour advance schedule, that should be roughly 3 or 4 Seasons before we switch things over to PS4 for Next Year's Madden

Hit me up if your interested

aim - cgalligan18
    text - 440-242-1538

www.RFL1.enjin.com

Hey guys.

I've got a league starting up very soon, we have 20 owners right now. We are letting people pick teams as they sign up...

Some quick details.
    - We will be playingon PS3 for the remainder of this years Madden game and we'll be making the switch to PS4 for next years game...
    - We are a "sim league" of course
    - we will be using the most up to date Madden Roster Update
    - we are simming past season 1
    - season 1 off-season will be the "start" of this franchise
    --- note --- there will be times for you to do "re-signs" during the 1st year sim

- we will start playing games in season 2.

Check out our site --- www.RFL1.enjin.com ---
    - click the "apply to join" section to sign up for a team

Contact myself, (ceegee) or one of my 2, co-commishes (kaz and frank) if you have questions.

CeeGee:
    aim - cgalligan18
    text - 440-242-1538

Frank:
    aim - frankhateme

Kaz:
    aim - Outkaz97

Here is the Latest:

Remembers, we're simming Season 1, and we're going to "Start" the Franchise with the 1st Off-Season...

We currently have 20 teams taken. 12 remaining. If you know of anyone looking for a good sim league send them our way! Let's all do our part in making this league a success!

Teams still open:
    Vikings,, Saints,, Cowboys,, Giants,, Redskins,, Cardinals,, Ravens,, Bengals,, Texans,, Jaguars,, Patriots,, Chargers...

Please be advised the following links need to be read by each member.

Rules & Regulations:
    http://rfl1.enjin.com/forum/page/1/m...es-regulations

League Outline
    http://rfl1.enjin.com/forum/page/1/m...ickoff-outline

Check out our site --- www.RFL1.enjin.com ---

Contact myselif, (ceegee) or one of my 2, co-commshes (kaz and frank) if you have questions.

CeeGee:
    aim - cgalligan18
    text - 440-242-1538

Frank:
    aim - frankhateme

Kaz:
    aim - Outkaz97

Hey guys,

We're in Season 2 - Week 9

We have 2 Teams Open:

1. Tennessee Titans
    2. New York Jets

Check out our Website -- www.RFL1.enjin.com

We are a SIM LEAGUE
    We Advance every 72 hours
    We are a CONTENT Driven League... Not just a plug and play league... We believe in building a community and interacting with each on the forums and on the league blast chat...
    We will be running this franchise through Mid Summer and moving to PS4 with Next Year's Madden launch...

If you're interested, and a sim gamer let me know

-CeeGee
    text - 440-242-1538
    aim - cgalligan18

*NOTE* - if you text me, let me know who you are, don't just say "Hey, you got any open spots in the league?" because I'm not going to know who you are and what site you're conta