Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34351525354 LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1073

Thread: Xbox One - Questions & General Comments on Console

• Facebook
  • Display
    Xbox Game Pass Launches June 1st - Over 100 Games at Launch, 14 Day Free Trial

14 Day Free Trial for Everyone
    100+ game Library

Xbox Game Pass is available today for Gold members.

Current Xbox Game Pass Titles

Xbox One

Blood Bowl 2
    The Book of Unwritten Tales 2
    Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
    D4: Darks Dreams Don't Die
    Defense Grid 2
    Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition
    Electronic Super Joy
    Farming Simulator 15
    Gears of War: Ultimate Edition
    The Golf Club
    Halo 5: Guardians
    Halo: Spartan Assault
    IDARB
    JumpJet Rex
    Knight Squad
    Kyub
    Layers of Fear
    Lumo
    Mad Max
    Massive Chalice
    Max: The Curse of Brotherhood
    Mega Coin Squad
    Mega Man Legacy Collection
    NBA 2K16
    OlliOlli
    Payday 2: Crimewave Edition
    Pumped BMX+
    Resident Evil 0
    Roundabout
    Saints Row IV: Re-elected
    ScreamRide
    Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
    Steredenn
    Strider
    Sunset Overdrive
    Super Mega Baseball: Extra Innings
    Super Time Force
    The Swapper
    Terraria
    WWE 2K16

Xbox 360 (Playable on Xbox One)

A Kingdom for Keflings
    A World of Keflings
    Age of Booty
    Alex Kidd & Co. (Sega Vintage Collection)
    Banjo-Kazooie
    Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
    Banjo-Tooie
    Bionic Commando: Rearmed 2
    BioShock
    BioShock 2
    BioShock Infinite
    Borderlands
    Bound by Flame
    Braid
    Capcom Arcade Cabinet
    CastleStorm
    Comic Jumper
    Comix Zone
    Dark Void
    De Blob 2
    Defense Grid
    Dig Dug
    Double Dragon Neon
    Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara
    Fable III
    Final Fight: Double Impact
    Flock
    Galaga Legions DX
    Gears of War
    Gears of War 2
    Gears of War 3
    Gears of War: Judgment
    Golden Axe (Sega Vintage Collection)
    Grid 2
    Hexic 2
    IDARB
    Iron Brigade
    Jetpac Refuelled
    Joe Danger: Special Edition
    Joe Danger 2: The Movie
    Joy Ride Turbo
    Kameo
    King of Fighters '98: Ultimate Match
    Lego Batman: The Video Game
    The Maw
    Metal Slug 3
    Monday Night Combat
    Ms. Splosion Man
    MX vs. ATV Reflex
    N+
    Neo Geo Battle Coliseum
    Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
    Pac-Man CE DX+
    Pac-Man Museum
    Perfect Dark Zero
    Sacred 3
    Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space
    Sam & Max: Save The World
    Samurai Shodown II
    SoulCalibur
    SoulCalibur II HD
    Spelunky
    Splosion Man
    Stacking
    Streets of Rage (Sega Vintage Collection)
    Tekken Tag Tournament 2
    Toy Soldiers
    Toy Soldiers: Cold War
    Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown
    Viva Pinata
    Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise
    XCOM: Enemy Within

Rumor is $499.99 for the $corpio. MS has just been owned this generation and should probably just focus on an attempted comback with Xbox2

Ouch but not completely unexpected. I wonder if they will have exclusive games for Scorpio down the road. That will be hard with a small user base.

Xbox One X: Analysts concur that $499 is "a tough sell"
    "The price point is the most obvious weakness, giving Sony an opportunity to drop its current PS4 Pro to $350 and raise the stakes"

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/article...s-a-tough-sell

That is a high price. That's higher than the current gen initial price tag. It's almost a new console but not at the same time. It better look really good. It is a better deal in Canada at $599C. That exchange is nice.

Much like I plan to do down the road here with trading in my PS4 for a Pro, I'll probably trade my One in for a One X if they have some good trade in deals. Set myself up for the next 3-5 years on consoles until it starts all over again with the PS5/Xbox 9000.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

If still like to get a Pro if there is a good trade in offer. I'm still not sure about these mid gen upgrades. They make sense if they make them more customizable like PC but the Pro doesn't seem to be a big leap forward. Still, I've got a few games that I would love to see in 4K for myself.

The Pro just isn't a very good deal right now at its current price compared to the sales on the Slim. Heck, they have a $329C 1tb slim right now vs a $499 Pro. After tax that's $200. Just too wide a gap for a system that doesn't get great reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    If still like to get a Pro if there is a good trade in offer. I'm still not sure about these mid gen upgrades. They make sense if they make them more customizable like PC but the Pro doesn't seem to be a big leap forward. Still, I've got a few games that I would love to see in 4K for myself.

The Pro just isn't a very good deal right now at its current price compared to the sales on the Slim. Heck, they have a $329C 1tb slim right now vs a $499 Pro. After tax that's $200. Just too wide a gap for a system that doesn't get great reviews.
    Yeah, that's what I'm waiting on is another good trade in deal on the Pro. As it stands right now, it's not worth the price for the meager upgrade.

That's one thing I give MS, despite the price of the One X, at least they actually did some serious beefing up of it's hardware to where it feels like a true upgrade (even an, almost, new generation of console) compared to the One.

Xbox boss confirms "console launch exclusive" is sleazy MS double speak/legalese for timed exclusive.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/e3...source=twitter

Anybody DL the free preview weekend for Sea of Thieves on the xbox 1? If so, we should try for a play date before it expires on the 25th. Seems interesting but pretty dull when it's only 1 player.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    Anybody DL the free preview weekend for Sea of Thieves on the xbox 1? If so, we should try for a play date before it expires on the 25th. Seems interesting but pretty dull when it's only 1 player.
    Damn, I didn't even realize they had a free preview weekend going on. Between probably two months worth of system updates and then downloading the game, I doubt I'd get it downloaded and ready to play before the free preview ends, but if they do another, absolutely let me know and I'll jump on with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Damn, I didn't even realize they had a free preview weekend going on. Between probably two months worth of system updates and then downloading the game, I doubt I'd get it downloaded and ready to play before the free preview ends, but if they do another, absolutely let me know and I'll jump on with you!
    Yeah it was an offer for those people who are part of the preview programme (I believe you are as I heard about it from you).

Yeah it was an offer for those people who are part of the preview programme (I believe you are as I heard about it from you).
    Ah, alright, so maybe they'll still have a public beta or something in the near future. If I remember when I get home from work tonight, I'll at least get my One fired up and start installing updates. Maybe I can get it installed overnight and we can try and team up for a little bit before it ends tomorrow.

Free play weekend for Tom Clancy Ghost Recon. I know the game doesn't have great reviews but I am really enjoying it, to the point I may purchase as it's 60% off.

Free play weekend for Tom Clancy Ghost Recon. I know the game doesn't have great reviews but I am really enjoying it, to the point I may purchase as it's 60% off.
    I never looked at the reviews, but I'm surprised to hear it doesn't have great reviews. I love the game and everyone I've come across who has played has had nothing but great things to say about it.

It's a fun game, I love being able to approach a enemy base in stealth, strategize and plan my method and route of attack, and take out the entire base of enemies with nothing but a sniper rifle from a couple hundred yards away. I spent so much time sneaking around all sides of a base, trying to find the perfect high ground, trying to find the right lines of sight to not only spot all enemies, but also get clear shots at them.

Between my slow and methodical stealth playstyle, and how massive the map is, it took me over 2 months to beat the damn thing. I got it day one early March when it came out the first year, it was late May, might have even been June, before I finally beat that damn game, lol.

I'm debating if I want to even attempt to try and play the story all again from the beginning with a new character. I had fun, but it's so big a map and was so long an effort to beat the game the first time, I'm not sure I'm ready to spend another 2+ months playing nothing but Wildlands.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    I never looked at the reviews, but I'm surprised to hear it doesn't have great reviews. I love the game and everyone I've come across who has played has had nothing but great things to say about it.

It's a fun game, I love being able to approach a enemy base in stealth, strategize and plan my method and route of attack, and take out the entire base of enemies with nothing but a sniper rifle from a couple hundred yards away. I spent so much time sneaking around all sides of a base, trying to find the perfect high ground, trying to find the right lines of sight to not only spot all enemies, but also get clear shots at them.

Between my slow and methodical stealth playstyle, and how massive the map is, it took me over 2 months to beat the damn thing. I got it day one early March when it came out the first year, it was late May, might have even been June, before I finally beat that damn game, lol.

I'm debating if I want to even attempt to try and play the story all again from the beginning with a new character. I had fun, but it's so big a map and was so long an effort to beat the game the first time, I'm not sure I'm ready to spend another 2+ months playing nothing but Wildlands.

Yeah the reviews basically say that the game is fun for the first 5-10 hours and the map is outstanding but all the missions are repetitive and there is no replay ability.

Personally the one thing I would have liked is the ability to pick up bodies and move them. I think that would help with the stealth nature of the game.

https://www.theverge.com/2018/6/20/1...eality-e3-2018

Microsoft has completely pulled back on plans to support virtual reality headsets on the Xbox. In an interview with Gamesindustry.biz, Microsoft’s chief marketing officer of gaming Mike Nichols said that “we don’t have any plans specific to Xbox consoles in virtual reality or mixed reality.” Nichols goes on to say that the PC is “probably the best platform” for virtual and mixed reality, and that for the Xbox, “our focus is primarily on experiences you would play on your TV.”
    Smart move. I still think VR is a fad with a small but very passionate fanbase. 3D TV and Betmax also had small but very passionate fanbases too.

Thank god! The sooner this VR shit dies, the better.

Yup. VR is an expensive fad that lacks support.