Page 13 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Xbox One - Questions & General Comments on Console

• Facebook
  • Display
    Depends on sales. If Titanfall is the system seller they're hoping, that momentum should take them right into this holiday where the rest of the lineup is scheduled to release, including Halo. If Titanfall doesn't move consoles like they're expecting, then I'm guessing we see at least a $50 cut by the holidays.

It's already technically cheaper as they're now bundling Titanfall at no additional cost.

Anyone else picking up Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare today? It's getting good reviews, just have to go into Best Buy later to pick mine up.

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    About time. This March update is going to be enormous.
    Very much so. Fun stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by GatorfanStovy View Post
    Bastards! So what happen to the cheaper console then later this summer?

Microsoft 'Concerned' Over Kinect Spying Claims

New report from The Guardian suggests spies considered tapping Kinect.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/02/...-spying-claims

And by "concerned" MS means "concerned" it got out that Big Brother can use Kinect to know even more about you than it already does. Of course any moron with a brain knew this would happen the second MS announced Kinect was required.

Were you also concerned when PSN got hacked a few years ago, was down for over a month, and God only knows how many of their customers had credit card information compromised (all the while keeping it hush hush that credit card information was potentially compromised for over a WEEK after it initially happened)?

You seem awfully quick to point out shit like this that Microsoft does, but are equally as quick to forget the shit that Sony does (which is often worse).

No offense, but none of these companies care about their consumers. Their bottom line is to make money.

Were you also concerned when PSN got hacked a few years ago, was down for over a month, and God only knows how many of their customers had credit card information compromised (all the while keeping it hush hush that credit card information was potentially compromised for over a WEEK after it initially happened)?

You seem awfully quick to point out shit like this that Microsoft does, but are equally as quick to forget the shit that Sony does (which is often worse).

No offense, but none of these companies care about their consumers. Their bottom line is to make money.
    Fanboys and trolls are always quick to forgive or forget what happens to their preferred company or product, while highlighting everything regarding their competitors. CLW has out-trolled some of the worst trolls I've ever come across in the internet.

Unfortunately, it's impossible to just straight up block his trolling ass like on Facebook or other sites. We can "ignore" him, but it doesn't do shit but essentially spoiler all of his posts. The shit is still there, the stench is just masked with some air freshener.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Fanboys and trolls are always quick to forgive or forget what happens to their preferred company or product, while highlighting everything regarding their competitors. CLW has out-trolled some of the worst trolls I've ever come across in the internet.

Unfortunately, it's impossible to just straight up block his trolling ass like on Facebook or other sites. We can "ignore" him, but it doesn't do shit but essentially spoiler all of his posts. The shit is still there, the stench is just masked with some air freshener.
    I blame the lack of games on his preferred system, personally. GUARANTEED he's quiet after Second Son comes out.

In all seriousness, though, I simply can not comprehend how he can sit there and bitch at Microsoft for what he posted. Why isn't he bitching about all the webcam manufacturers? All the laptop manufacturers that include webcams? Cell phones have web cam like capabilities, bitch about them, too!

Meanwhile, Sony pulls one of the most infamous tech stunts of that particular decade and he's fine with it.

Seriously...I can't even...

I don't even think of consoles the way he thinks. I think "oh, that's a cool looking game, I think I'll buy it." I don't care what system it's on. I'm buying Titanfall on the 11th and then I'm going to turn around and buy Second Son on the 21st. It doesn't even cross my mind what platform it's on.

In his head, though, "oh, Uncharted is coming out this year, that'll show those Xbots!" I don't get that mentality at all.
    Last edited by I OU a Beatn; 02-28-2014 at 07:05 PM.

I blame the lack of games on his preferred system, personally. GUARANTEED he's quiet after Second Son comes out.

In all seriousness, though, I simply can not comprehend how he can sit there and bitch at Microsoft for what he posted. Why isn't he bitching about all the webcam manufacturers? All the laptop manufacturers that include webcams? Cell phones have web cam like capabilities, bitch about them, too!

Meanwhile, Sony pulls one of the most infamous tech stunts of that particular decade and he's fine with it.

Seriously...I can't even...

I don't even think of consoles the way he thinks. I think "oh, that's a cool looking game, I think I'll buy it." I don't care what system it's on. I'm buying Titanfall on the 11th and then I'm going to turn around and buy Second Son on the 21st. It doesn't even cross my mind what platform it's on.

In his head, though, "oh, Uncharted is coming out this year, that'll show those Xbots!" I don't get that mentality at all.
    Mentality of a fanboy/troll for you.

I'm the same, I care more about the games than what system I play them on. In my life, I've owned a Playstation, a PS2 (both fat and slim), Xbox, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. I never got a PS3 because of the initial price and the amount of PS exclusive games I was interested in was never enough to warrant the price of the console. Either this winter or next spring I'm going to be looking at getting a PS4 since MLB: The Show has added year to year saves (something we never could get for NCAA, and still can't get for Madden, FIFA, NHL, NBA 2K, etc), as well in a year or two, I'm holding out hope for some good exclusives that'll interest me on PS4, as well as hope for just overall better things from games on both consoles this generation.

Oh course, it could just be that he's acting like a fanboy/troll/douche on here simply just because he can. At home, he has no balls because his wife keeps his balls in her purse and wears the pants on decisions like buying things or where the gaming consoles can be hooked up to (not the main TV), so on here, he can actually post while possessing his own e-balls and thus posts the way he does, since he can actually pretend to be dominant for a change unlike at home.

That, or it's just because he's a lawyer. I've never seen, met or come across a lawyer yet who isn't in real life a complete jackass with a massively over-inflated ego. Probably the reason why he feels the need to constantly refer to the fact he's a lawyer at least a couple times a week, even though we all knew that fact years ago, classic e-masturbation of his ego, and of his e-balls since he can actually possess them unlike his real balls.

Xbox One's March Patch to Include Better Audio

The console finally gets support for Dolby Digital.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/03/...e-better-audio

Xbox One - Questions & General Comments on Console

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Xbox One's March Patch to Include Better Audio

The console finally gets support for Dolby Digital.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/03/...e-better-audio
    I'm not sure if you're posting this to be nice or as a "HAHA, you're FINALLY catching up to PS4" troll.

#UlteriorMotive

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    I'm not sure if you're posting this to be nice or as a "HAHA, you're FINALLY catching up to PS4" troll.

#UlteriorMotive
    Need you even ask?

I vote (with a specially picked Mexican version ):

I merely posted the article and headline as it seemed noteworthy for XB1 owners. You would have to ask the author if he was taking a shot at MS or not.

About time. I find it ridiculous that it'll have been 4 months since launch before we got surround sound support.

CLW trolling the Xbox One thread again, shocker.

Can't remember if anyone posted, but here is a TGT Kickback link to the media remote set for release this Friday

Amazon - XB1 Media Remote - $19.99

The dude abides.

Are those things really all that useful? I've never had a problem just using my controller to control videos, be it Netflix or the use of the blu-ray player last week.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Are those things really all that useful? I've never had a problem just using my controller to control videos, be it Netflix or the use of the blu-ray player last week.
    I have the same question.

I've seen JB swear by the PS3 remote before and I just don't see the value.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    I have the same question.

I've seen JB swear by the PS3 remote before and I just don't see the value.
    PS3 remote has been well worth it to me.