Page 33 of 54 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Xbox One - Questions & General Comments on Console

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by gigemaggs99 View Post
    Ok, thank you sir. I don't have the Kinect so I'll try the other way. When I'm playing Madden 15 it will auto-record highlights like nice TD runs, etc...I can see them saved as clips, there is an upload option, I click on upload and it allows me to "edit" them, but then there is never more to do, once I've edited them there isn't an "upload here" or "post here" link...that's why I'm lost as to what to do with them once you save the clips.

I'm sure it's user error, I'm probably just missing some simple step.
    Actually, I'm wrong. Go to the actual YT app on the Xbox One and there will be an option there to upload clips directly to YT.

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    Actually, I'm wrong. Go to the actual YT app on the Xbox One and there will be an option there to upload clips directly to YT.
    Ok, cool thank you sir, my Xbox 1 is downloading and installing AC Unity so I'll let it be for now.

I did have a really cool Madden 15 highlight I was wanting to upload, playing vs my son I threw a crossing route to the left flats, my X-WR blocked the DB to the ground, I hit the Y button to hurdle the DB on the ground then I truck-sticked my want into the endzone. It was called back for clipping! I was like NO WAY that was some good user stick skills!

I'm still not getting my system to update automatically

I'm going to try one more thing tonight though after doing a Google search.
    The dude abides.

Any one picking up monolopy? It looks fun but not sure it would hold long term unless u got kids.

Not for $30. I have Monopoly Streets on PS3 if I wanna play it.
    The dude abides.

Yea that's my thing maybe if drops down to 15 or 10 I can in a few months. Then I might pick up ..

Create your own Monopoly is pretty cool though.

Using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S5 for shats & gaggles.
    The dude abides.

that's true...

I know a long time has passed but I was walking by the xbox 1 aisle yesterday and I saw Ryse: Son of Rome for cheap. I remember the game being quite popular pre-release but didn't hear much after that. IF at some point I get a 1, would this game be a recommended pickup?

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    I know a long time has passed but I was walking by the xbox 1 aisle yesterday and I saw Ryse: Son of Rome for cheap. I remember the game being quite popular pre-release but didn't hear much after that. IF at some point I get a 1, would this game be a recommended pickup?
    I got it from Gamefly for $15 a while back and haven't put it in yet, but hear it is solid.
    The dude abides.

Ryse gets a 60 Metacritic score. Polygon called it beautiful but had a lot of criticism of it.
    http://www.polygon.com/2013/11/21/51...box-one-review

It's one of the more unfairly reviewed games that I can think of. It's one of the best looking games this generation on either system, has really smooth combat, top notch voice acting, a smooth flowing and interesting story, and a co-op arena mode that is really fun, too. The only beef I have with the game is that the campaign is only 4 or 5 hours long. If you can get it for under $30 or so, it's definitely worth it.

7/10 at the absolute worst.

For those of you that are a little "slow" like me, check this out

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-o...lay-resolution

I bumped my Xbox One up from 720 to 1080p and now Madden looks like it's made with a laser. Everything is super crisp.

So gents, what is the consensus on the tv hookup? Do most people use the xbox with the tv/cable box or do you just keep the two seperate? In other words, are the tv features worth it? I have big concerns about keeping the thing on 24/7.

I don't run my TV through it.
    The dude abides.

I love the idea, but I don't like putting unnecessary strain on my consoles by forcing them to stay on constantly. If only MS could work it out to where you could run the TV through passively and not have to have the console turned on to just simply watch TV from your cable box.

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk because I #TrustTheScript

I have no desire because I have a TV on top of the entertainment center I can watch while I'm gaming. Would rather have the whole screen for gaming.
    The dude abides.

Hate to say it but from a structural/organizational standpoint the xbox 1 is far, far better designed than PS4. I love the pin screen and I did play around with the tv connection last night. It's a pretty cool feature IMO. The only downside thus far... downloads and installations are painfully slow! It has been tough adjusting to the 1's controller but I am getting used to it.

Last night I played AC Blackflag and Watchdogs. Both are solid games. I tried to get into AC Unity but those damn hackers... it finished the download this morning so I will have to check it out.

Santa hit one out of the park when he got me the AC xbox 1 bundle. It's great. However, I have not been able to change my gamertag back to my old one on xbox (and my current one on ps4).
    Last edited by jaymo76; 12-26-2014 at 12:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    Hate to ay it but from a structural/organizational standpoint the xbox 1 is far, far better designed than PS4. I love the pin screen and I did play around with the tv connection last night.

Picked up Zoo tycoon for the kids last night. Fun little game but for $39.99 it is NOT worth the value IMO. Usually frontier has great games but this game hugely lacks customization. Visually speaking it is beautiful but a patch or two away from great status. I also don't like how there is a size limit for your zoo. The power of the 1... it just seems silly.