Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3979878889
Results 1,761 to 1,763 of 1763

Thread: PlayStation 4 - Questions & General Comments on Console

• Facebook
  • Display
    Unless the process to generate the codes and cards is costly, it doesn't make much sense to discontinue them IMO. Pushing people to buy digital when there is the occasional sale versus the cards (where I don't think I have ever seen them go on sale) is more money Sony is leaving on the table.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    Unless the process to generate the codes and cards is costly, it doesn't make much sense to discontinue them IMO. Pushing people to buy digital when there is the occasional sale versus the cards (where I don't think I have ever seen them go on sale) is more money Sony is leaving on the table.
    The problem with that is Sony dictates what the price is (and the price drops) on the PSN Store, so if they drop the price it is for a reason. Slow sales, 3rd party games where competition has lowered the price, etc. They are also cutting out the middle man for those wishing to purchase games digitally through the PSN store, so that would equate to more profit. Sony does many things, leaving money on the table is generally not one of them. This is the same company that once said you should get a second job or work more hours to afford the PS3.

State of Play event coming up at 3 PM CT today.

It's expected that info/trailers will be shown for The Last of Us 2, Modern Warfare, and a new Batman game.